Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 1 side struggling in league 2 17:02 - Oct 25 with 3465 viewsaleanddale

They should be walking league 2 with all those championship players!

More dropped points away from home.

Count em pail - count em. Another 2 points dropped to add to the 3 midweek!

You keep counting them son!!!
League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 15:49 - Oct 26 with 2614 viewsPale_Dale

Point gained I reckon.

I presume you are posting Bury threads not because you are obsessed but because of Keith telling you all off like children for tossing off and being giddy over your form.
League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 16:06 - Oct 26 with 2571 views442Dale

Much like we are fully aware of the issues around our crowds, we also debate regularly the appropriateness of the comments about supporter expectation.

How come JD Sports allowed Bury to wear a kit sponsored by Bury Council yesterday?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 17:06 - Oct 26 with 2464 viewsPale_Dale

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 16:06 - Oct 26 by 442Dale

Much like we are fully aware of the issues around our crowds, we also debate regularly the appropriateness of the comments about supporter expectation.

How come JD Sports allowed Bury to wear a kit sponsored by Bury Council yesterday?

Pre agreed due to a kit clash.
League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:01 - Oct 26 with 2381 viewspnc4eva1

Don't worry pale dale they'll be up there at the end of the season. Trouble is the bailiffs may also be knocking

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:27 - Oct 26 with 2331 viewsArthurDaley

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:01 - Oct 26 by pnc4eva1

Don't worry pale dale they'll be up there at the end of the season. Trouble is the bailiffs may also be knocking

Just caught the last bit of Can't pay we'll take it away. It said next week we will be at a football ground. So naturally I thought of our chums at the Giggle. Seems like they are at Swindon. Oppps sorry about that pail DALE.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/cant-pay-well-take-it-away/episodes/episode-7-410

A large VAT Dave

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 19:25 - Oct 26 with 2232 viewsPale_Dale

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:27 - Oct 26 by ArthurDaley

Just caught the last bit of Can't pay we'll take it away. It said next week we will be at a football ground. So naturally I thought of our chums at the Giggle. Seems like they are at Swindon. Oppps sorry about that pail DALE.

If we had been begging to the police for confiscated lamps for our pitch, I can imagine the comments on here.
League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 19:26 - Oct 26 with 2229 viewspnc4eva1

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:27 - Oct 26 by ArthurDaley

But at least they'll get bigger crowds than the Dale

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 19:30 - Oct 26 with 2218 viewsmightydale

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 19:25 - Oct 26 by Pale_Dale

If we had been begging to the police for confiscated lamps for our pitch, I can imagine the comments on here.

Your groundsman did ask but got fcuk off by police #justsaying

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Login to get fewer ads

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 19:31 - Oct 26 with 2215 viewsArthurDaley

Wrong thread pail.

A buRy fan with an imagination. Cant imagine that.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 19:35]

A large VAT Dave

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 19:41 - Oct 26 with 2174 viewsSuddenLad

Mock if you will, but the lamps will save Dale up to £50,000 per season.

It's called financial awareness and forward planning, but this is where your lot stop reading.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 19:42 - Oct 26 with 2169 viewstazzydjr

when saw the title though it were about Tranmere Rovers

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 20:14 - Oct 26 with 2094 views442Dale

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 17:06 - Oct 26 by Pale_Dale

Pre agreed due to a kit clash.

A potential* kit clash that could have been identified weeks ago. We sorted out a third shirt for Hartlepool away with no issues around sponsors. Were the council happy to have their names on the shirts again?

Any one with any kit knowledge would know Southend's shirt is predominantly white, and Bury could have worn their away shirt with home shorts & socks with zero problems.

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 20:46 - Oct 26 with 2047 viewsTVOS1907

There's a thread about this on your own board; some posters think it's a good idea.

And I think it's something that's been done at other clubs and with other police forces, so it's hardly ground breaking, as it were.

Anyway, good effort at diverting the attention away from one point in four away games.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 21:50 - Oct 26 with 1943 viewsdownunder

Pointless doing anything on the bury pitch, if it is to be a building site soon.

It seems even the Rugger types on the western side of Heywood have problems.

"Under 11's discipline was pushed to the limit today but they still managed to walk away from all the nonsense. All parents should be proud today, opposition parents perhaps not so proud. Rugby did the talking. Littleborough 80 - 20 Bury".
League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 07:39 - Oct 27 with 1803 viewsaleanddale

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 20:46 - Oct 26 by TVOS1907

There's a thread about this on your own board; some posters think it's a good idea.

And I think it's something that's been done at other clubs and with other police forces, so it's hardly ground breaking, as it were.

Anyway, good effort at diverting the attention away from one point in four away games.

2 points from 5 games I think.

2/15

Best team in league 2. Ha ha ha.

Pail tries to be all smart and clever the reality is he is a bit like a thick puppy. You don't mind playing with him but you would never want him as one of your own!.
League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 10:35 - Oct 27 with 1710 viewsD_Alien

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 07:39 - Oct 27 by aleanddale

2/15

Pail tries to be all smart and clever the reality is he is a bit like a thick puppy. You don't mind playing with him but you would never want him as one of your own!.

Very apt!

But all is not lost. The thick puppy shows every sign of being able to find a niche as Stewart Day's lapdog.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 13:19 - Oct 27 with 1597 viewsfermin

Let's hope for their opponents' sake that Bury haven't followed Guernsey's example when booking their flights to away games:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29784160
League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 17:40 - Oct 27 with 1435 viewsPale_Dale

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 20:14 - Oct 26 by 442Dale

A potential* kit clash that could have been identified weeks ago. We sorted out a third shirt for Hartlepool away with no issues around sponsors. Were the council happy to have their names on the shirts again?

Any one with any kit knowledge would know Southend's shirt is predominantly white, and Bury could have worn their away shirt with home shorts & socks with zero problems.

There wasn't a problem. The resident complainer on our official board tried making an issue of it and got ignored because there frankly is no issue.
League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 17:44 - Oct 27 with 1421 viewsPale_Dale

2/15

Ah I see, you don't get points at home then?

Having had a sticky away run and still only 3 points off top, it's hardly the panic you are trying to make out. Furthermore, our dismal away form is still bagging us just over a point a game. Win at home regularly (won last 6), pick up points away and we wont be far off. Don't panic.

352 at home and 442 away and we will be ok. We started 451 on Saturday and by all accounts could have won it 2nd half when we went 442. We have still got loans to come in and I expect we will sign a couple in Jan.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 17:46]
League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 17:54 - Oct 27 with 1389 viewsD_Alien

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 17:44 - Oct 27 by Pale_Dale

Ah I see, you don't get points at home then?

Having had a sticky away run and still only 3 points off top, it's hardly the panic you are trying to make out. Furthermore, our dismal away form is still bagging us just over a point a game. Win at home regularly (won last 6), pick up points away and we wont be far off. Don't panic.

352 at home and 442 away and we will be ok. We started 451 on Saturday and by all accounts could have won it 2nd half when we went 442. We have still got loans to come in and I expect we will sign a couple in Jan.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 17:46]

I panicked when I first saw your post.

I thought you'd decided to regale us with local bus routes.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:00 - Oct 27 with 1364 viewsTVOS1907

2/15

It's definitely one point from four.

Southend 1-1
Shrewsbury 0-5
Wimbledon 2-3
Exeter 1-2

The game before that was a 3-0 win at Carlisle.

#obsessed

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:02 - Oct 27 with 1361 views442Dale

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 17:40 - Oct 27 by Pale_Dale

There wasn't a problem. The resident complainer on our official board tried making an issue of it and got ignored because there frankly is no issue.

So why didn't they wear black and the correct sponsors?

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:23 - Oct 27 with 1316 viewsPale_Dale

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:02 - Oct 27 by 442Dale

So why didn't they wear black and the correct sponsors?

Probably to do with their white and dark blue potentially clashing with our dark away kit. Can't say i'm arsed to be fair.
League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:46 - Oct 27 with 1272 views442Dale

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:23 - Oct 27 by Pale_Dale

Probably to do with their white and dark blue potentially clashing with our dark away kit. Can't say i'm arsed to be fair.

It didn't. And I am.

But you better not draw Notts County away in the cup, or it'll mean another bit of kit-tinpottery. Actually, as it ended a run of defeats, wearing red might be lucky now.

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 19:04 - Oct 27 with 1245 viewsnordenblue

League 1 side struggling in league 2 on 18:46 - Oct 27 by 442Dale

It didn't. And I am.

But you better not draw Notts County away in the cup, or it'll mean another bit of kit-tinpottery. Actually, as it ended a run of defeats, wearing red might be lucky now.

Kit- tinpottery, only a kitamaniac would invent such words.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024