Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale v PNE 19:43 - Oct 25 with 10506 viewsdilleydaler

So. Another one of THOSE games. Expectation rising. Visiting side; in second place, well supported local team. City and Utd meet at Eastlands on Sunday. Oldham away. Bury at home, declining form, v Cambridge.

Floaters may be up for a fix.

Estimated gate?

I'll go 5,379.

That would be nice.
Dale v PNE on 22:37 - Oct 31 with 1149 viewsTVOS1907

Dale v PNE on 22:33 - Oct 31 by WhiteyBFC

I could name you hundreds of former BFC players who'd tell you we're the best fans around. The day I take as gospel something whinged by a player who failed here will be the day I'm joining a cult.

You've got Mike Flynn at Spotland, coaching the youths. Worst centre half I've seen for us. And 99% of reds fans. But in a recent interview he blamed the fans and called us strange and the town 'funny'. Nowt to do with him being gash at football at that point. He was obviously great at Stockport etc. No qualms. But shit for us. Which I'm allowed to point out. Just as you think certain players were shit for you.

End of the day, you're only whingeing because I'm saying negative things about your best ever players. The likes of Perkins, Wiseman, COG etc.

Our worst ever players ended up joining your club. Which sez a lot.

Enjoy your big derby game tomorrow (is it a derby?) cos I will enjoy ours.

Night folks.

Who are your 'worst ever players'? What does it 'sez'?

I take it you're excluding those who played in Division Four from 1965-67 and 1972-78?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 22:38]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dale v PNE on 10:18 - Nov 1 with 897 viewsnordenblue

Dale v PNE on 22:33 - Oct 31 by WhiteyBFC

I could name you hundreds of former BFC players who'd tell you we're the best fans around. The day I take as gospel something whinged by a player who failed here will be the day I'm joining a cult.

You've got Mike Flynn at Spotland, coaching the youths. Worst centre half I've seen for us. And 99% of reds fans. But in a recent interview he blamed the fans and called us strange and the town 'funny'. Nowt to do with him being gash at football at that point. He was obviously great at Stockport etc. No qualms. But shit for us. Which I'm allowed to point out. Just as you think certain players were shit for you.

End of the day, you're only whingeing because I'm saying negative things about your best ever players. The likes of Perkins, Wiseman, COG etc.

Our worst ever players ended up joining your club. Which sez a lot.

Enjoy your big derby game tomorrow (is it a derby?) cos I will enjoy ours.

Night folks.

Why do all these "shit" players play for teams above Barnsley?you're that deluded you think a move to the championship(league above barnsley) is a backward step since leaving your place, I'll have a pint of whatever you've been on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024