Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton lose their manager 22:33 - Oct 26 with 1614 viewsmacro

To brum
Burton lose their manager on 22:55 - Oct 26 with 1568 viewsSuddenLad

Good luck to him, but it's a bit of a poisoned chalice with all the shenanigans going on behind the scenes.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Burton lose their manager on 08:01 - Oct 27 with 1386 viewsColDale

It does make you wonder why Hill's name doesn't get linked with jobs like this. Given his record of producing attractive teams on a shoe string budget and developing player after player, he's not far off the perfect manager. The subsequent relegation under Danny Wilson has even seen his time at Barnsley be rightly re-evaluated, and you'd think Brum of all teams would know what his teams can do. Ah well, their loss, our gain and all that.
Burton lose their manager on 08:28 - Oct 27 with 1344 viewsDaley_Lama

It might be out there that Hilly isn't ready to leave us just yet (2nd coming and all that palava) therefore he is not really considered for such jobs right now.

Tough but no massive surprise for Burton, they will probably finally get promoted after successive near misses. Or do a Lincoln.

Poll: DF in or out

Burton lose their manager on 08:42 - Oct 27 with 1322 viewsColDale

Burton lose their manager on 08:28 - Oct 27 by Daley_Lama

It might be out there that Hilly isn't ready to leave us just yet (2nd coming and all that palava) therefore he is not really considered for such jobs right now.

Tough but no massive surprise for Burton, they will probably finally get promoted after successive near misses. Or do a Lincoln.

It's good news for them lot down the road. Rowett did a cracking job at Burton tho he must have lost the plot with 4-3 away wins. Not the Burton I remember from last season. They'll be hard pushed to find someone to do as good a job as Rowett did.
Burton lose their manager on 09:02 - Oct 27 with 1287 viewsDaley_Lama

Burton winning 1-0 was as standard as Scunny conceeding last minute equalisers last season.

I don't want him to fail but equally wouldn't mind a Brum relegation after they squeaked it in the dying embers last season.

Poll: DF in or out

Burton lose their manager on 12:06 - Oct 27 with 1138 viewsolympicdale

Hope he does well, always had a soft spot for Rowett, very similar in the Hill vein, he's worked wonders at Burton, I think he could have gone somewhere more stable though.

Life is a game of fate.

Burton lose their manager on 12:36 - Oct 27 with 1066 viewsD_Alien

Burton lose their manager on 12:06 - Oct 27 by olympicdale

Hope he does well, always had a soft spot for Rowett, very similar in the Hill vein, he's worked wonders at Burton, I think he could have gone somewhere more stable though.

Bethlehem?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Burton lose their manager on 14:17 - Oct 27 with 962 viewsTVOS1907

By and large, clubs looking for a new manager aren't stable.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Burton lose their manager on 15:36 - Oct 27 with 881 viewsdalefan

I agree, somewhere like Leeds.......
Oh hang on a minute
Burton lose their manager on 06:14 - Oct 28 with 717 viewsDiddyDave

Uh oh,don`t speak too soon ColDale,I see Blackpool are looking for a new mug,err manager,so let`s hope they don`t come alookin` this side of the M6!! Mind you,I wouldn`t think he`d be interested in some of the poisoned chalices that`ve become available in the last few days. Leeds,Birmingham,Blackpool,Cardiff,they`d normally all be great stepping stones,but then,so was Barnsley.......
Burton lose their manager on 10:43 - Oct 29 with 503 viewsdean7321

He not going to get anywhere there

Poll: best ever center back

Burton lose their manager on 12:37 - Oct 29 with 452 viewsColDale

I see Rowett was working without a contract at Burton, so no compensation to them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024