Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Manager 2015 14:29 - Oct 29 with 2268 viewsChaffRAFC

Game comes out in just over a week, the demo is out now, has anyone played it? Does anyone have any issues with the Rochdale data on it?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Football Manager 2015 on 14:49 - Oct 29 with 2239 viewskentishdale

I perordered and have the BETA version now (which i think is the full version) im 1st after 19 with dale. allen/camps/bunney/tanser are all good but have grgreat potential. i signed some centre back on loan form liverpool and tom eaves form bolton. hendo is class scored 20 in all comps already this season. eaves and Done have 9 each. its the best ive ever done!
Football Manager 2015 on 16:23 - Oct 29 with 2131 viewsChaffRAFC

I'm top as well but after 10 league game, got 23 points. Done and Henderson are outstanding on it. Lots of potential with the younger players. Connor Wilkinson on loan from Bolton is very impressive, as is Jordan Jones from Middlesbrough.

Football Manager 2015 on 16:30 - Oct 29 with 2117 viewsdale5758

For me first season (now over) it was a relegation battle which i avoided. Top players was Tom Eaves who you can buy cheaply, Hendo, and Ntcham from City. My main problem was staying fit and injury free. Main problem id say with the data would be Muldoon but having said that, what would realistically be a true rating based on what weve seen? I also think Allen is underpowered and Cannon.
Just starting the second season and my best buy has been Aguza from Real Mad who cost 105k

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Football Manager 2015 on 16:53 - Oct 29 with 2086 viewsChaffRAFC

Football Manager 2015 on 16:30 - Oct 29 by dale5758

For me first season (now over) it was a relegation battle which i avoided. Top players was Tom Eaves who you can buy cheaply, Hendo, and Ntcham from City. My main problem was staying fit and injury free. Main problem id say with the data would be Muldoon but having said that, what would realistically be a true rating based on what weve seen? I also think Allen is underpowered and Cannon.
Just starting the second season and my best buy has been Aguza from Real Mad who cost 105k

Muldoon in what way? over or underrated?

Football Manager 2015 on 18:08 - Oct 29 with 2023 viewsdale5758

Football Manager 2015 on 16:53 - Oct 29 by ChaffRAFC

Muldoon in what way? over or underrated?

Under rated Id say....think he should be around 70+ CA and 105 PA just as like an average league one player. Allen Id take up to PA 129 that'd make him a real Championship quality potential wise. Cannon I'd pitch at 105 PA I think youve set him at 88 PA

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Football Manager 2015 on 19:11 - Oct 29 with 1968 viewsChaffRAFC

Football Manager 2015 on 18:08 - Oct 29 by dale5758

Under rated Id say....think he should be around 70+ CA and 105 PA just as like an average league one player. Allen Id take up to PA 129 that'd make him a real Championship quality potential wise. Cannon I'd pitch at 105 PA I think youve set him at 88 PA

Muldoon has a CA of 76. His PA is 81. I've no idea how to rate him to be honest because I'm yet to see him play but there's no way I could tell the creators, SI Games, that a lad who's mid twenties and played all non-league bar this season has the potential to be Grant Holt until there's evidence. Next season, hopefully, he'll make me rate him as a higher prospect. Had he been about 20, there would be no problem but I'd just get asked "well, if he's got the potential to be that good, why's nobody else signed him like Chesterfield or somewhere nearer Worksop"

As for Allen, his CA is 84 and his PA is 115 which I'm fairly happy with, gives him the potential to be a Championship player. If he continues to impress as he has done, it may go up further still.

Cannon has a PA of -5, that's the writers way of allowing a wider scale rather than a set number and -5 represents a PA of 70-100 and he'll reach somewhere in between depending how the game goes. If he can break into the team a little more often, he could increase to a -6 which would be 90-120.

I appreciate the input and I'll take note of all this for the January research.

Football Manager 2015 on 22:13 - Oct 29 with 1873 viewskentishdale

Football Manager 2015 on 19:11 - Oct 29 by ChaffRAFC

Muldoon has a CA of 76. His PA is 81. I've no idea how to rate him to be honest because I'm yet to see him play but there's no way I could tell the creators, SI Games, that a lad who's mid twenties and played all non-league bar this season has the potential to be Grant Holt until there's evidence. Next season, hopefully, he'll make me rate him as a higher prospect. Had he been about 20, there would be no problem but I'd just get asked "well, if he's got the potential to be that good, why's nobody else signed him like Chesterfield or somewhere nearer Worksop"

As for Allen, his CA is 84 and his PA is 115 which I'm fairly happy with, gives him the potential to be a Championship player. If he continues to impress as he has done, it may go up further still.

Cannon has a PA of -5, that's the writers way of allowing a wider scale rather than a set number and -5 represents a PA of 70-100 and he'll reach somewhere in between depending how the game goes. If he can break into the team a little more often, he could increase to a -6 which would be 90-120.

I appreciate the input and I'll take note of all this for the January research.

i thought the players were spot on. been pestering brighton and brentford for pgrady and hogan back al they both arnt playing but no luck... tbh i dont need them
Football Manager 2015 on 01:48 - Oct 30 with 1831 viewsKnowlesy

Tried to extend Jonny Diba's contract and his work permit application was rejected.. says he's only lived in England since July 1st 2014!
Login to get fewer ads

Football Manager 2015 on 04:35 - Oct 30 with 1816 viewsAtThePeake

Joe Thompson, icon?

[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 4:35]

Tangled up in blue.

Football Manager 2015 on 04:38 - Oct 30 with 1810 viewsChaffRAFC

Football Manager 2015 on 01:48 - Oct 30 by Knowlesy

Tried to extend Jonny Diba's contract and his work permit application was rejected.. says he's only lived in England since July 1st 2014!

The work permit thing is happening with loads and is a known bug on the game.

Football Manager 2015 on 09:11 - Oct 31 with 1588 viewskentishdale

Having had a great start and 15 point clear of
Second place at one point just got to January
And I've been in free fall still top by 1 point thought
Signed Logan on full time contact and dagnall back
For 30 grand! Also got in some youngster from Everton
Called green attacking mid who seems class! Scored
3 in 2! And just got man united at home in the 4th round
Of the fa cup!
Football Manager 2015 on 20:37 - Oct 31 with 1462 viewsJws

What formation are you guys using? Started a game with man u just to get a feel for it whilst in beta mode and doing reasonably well... but I should be with the players they have. Keen to start with dale but tempted to wait until a few more bugs have been sorted
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024