Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hallam Hope 16:34 - Oct 29 with 5437 viewssweetcorn

Sent back from sheffield, could we be back in?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hallam Hope on 17:16 - Oct 29 with 5330 viewsdean7321

Probably won't because bought noble lazarus

Poll: best ever center back

Hallam Hope on 17:19 - Oct 29 with 5320 views_dezzy

Why would we be??

KHBA

Hallam Hope on 17:22 - Oct 29 with 5311 viewstazzydjr

Lets Hope his career don't fall victim to Scouseland No Hope University, He'll probably end up at somewhere like Biffoland or Bucketland Estates even Tranmere if they ask Everton nicely

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Hallam Hope on 17:31 - Oct 29 with 5278 viewsdean7321

Because we have done,Muldoon,bunney,andrew,Lazarus.

Hallam Hope on 17:36 - Oct 29 with 5257 views442Dale

With Platt's retirement, Flitcroft might go back for him.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hallam Hope on 18:06 - Oct 29 with 5189 viewsdean7321

Hallam Hope on 17:36 - Oct 29 by 442Dale

Don't think that Everton wont want him playing in league 2 again
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 20:56]

Hallam Hope on 20:20 - Oct 29 with 4963 viewsPale_Dale

Hallam Hope on 18:06 - Oct 29 by dean7321

Don't think that Everton wont want him playing in league 2 again
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 20:56]

If you doubt them wanting him to play in L2 then surely you think they will then? Unless you were planning a full stop after the "doubt that"? I would be obliged if you would be kind enough to clarify.
Hallam Hope on 20:24 - Oct 29 with 4953 viewssweetcorn

Hallam Hope on 17:16 - Oct 29 by dean7321

Probably won't because bought noble lazarus

Lazarus looks to have been brought in to replace vincentti, before the last two away games i think most agreed we are short of a striker, with muldoon not quite ready, andrew being pretty turd and done being makeshift..

We need an option upfront for home games because we look pretty toothless and hope would be a good option..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Hallam Hope on 20:54 - Oct 29 with 4853 views442Dale

Hallam Hope on 20:24 - Oct 29 by sweetcorn

Lazarus looks to have been brought in to replace vincentti, before the last two away games i think most agreed we are short of a striker, with muldoon not quite ready, andrew being pretty turd and done being makeshift..

We need an option upfront for home games because we look pretty toothless and hope would be a good option..

Noble-Lazurus can play through the middle. We could see him, Henderson and Done all constantly rotating roles. Saying that, creating chances wasn't the problem last home game.

Hallam Hope on 18:09 - Nov 1 with 4382 views442Dale

Hallam Hope on 17:36 - Oct 29 by 442Dale

“@Keithclubline: We've got a recruitment meeting on Tuesday and we may talk about @HallamHope David Flitcroft”

Hallam Hope on 18:48 - Nov 1 with 4228 viewsSuddenLad

Hallam Hope on 18:09 - Nov 1 by 442Dale

“@Keithclubline: We've got a recruitment meeting on Tuesday and we may talk about @HallamHope David Flitcroft”

They might talk about him, but I can't see it progressing. We've been 'talking' about him

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hallam Hope on 09:59 - Nov 2 with 3991 viewsColDale

Another week, another signing. Did Hilly not teach Flicker anything? I'd be astonished if their wage bill was less than double what we are paying out.
Hallam Hope on 10:11 - Nov 2 with 3942 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hallam Hope on 09:59 - Nov 2 by ColDale

Another week, another signing. Did Hilly not teach Flicker anything? I'd be astonished if their wage bill was less than double what we are paying out.

.......agree,surely Platty's exit will have cost them a few quid as well?

Their squad never seems to be settled.
Hallam Hope on 10:21 - Nov 2 with 3898 views442Dale

Hallam Hope on 09:59 - Nov 2 by ColDale

“@buryfcofficial: "We're quite light but we have been all year. We're hoping to make some signings before the 27th of November" Flitcroft #buryfc”

“@buryfcofficial: "We've put a lot of work into our players - you can't be ambitious in this league if you're selling your top players" Flitcroft #buryfc”

Flitcroft's problem is his whole collecting players mentality then not realising he doesn't end up using them much, and because they're not being used the squad looks "quite light"

Example? He's signed three left backs in Hussey, Widdowson and Kennedy who have started a grand total of four games between them. He employs a system (just at home now, 'cos they can't defend away apparently) which uses wingbacks! Add to that the likes of Joe Thompson and Poole who was at Hartlepool and you have a squad that contains players who won't ever impact the team much.

Oh, and remember how we noticed their Superpitch wasn't draining too well during our friendly in the summer? They've finally seen it has issues now. For reference: about ten yards outside the Cemetery End penalty area, right hand side.

Hallam Hope on 11:21 - Nov 2 with 3793 viewsDaley_Lama

Recruitment announcement Tuesday
AGM Wednesday 09:00

I don't think one has to look any further than that, it's that obvious.

Poll: DF in or out

Hallam Hope on 19:14 - Nov 3 with 3484 viewsPale_Dale

Hallam Hope on 10:21 - Nov 2 by 442Dale

“@buryfcofficial: "We're quite light but we have been all year. We're hoping to make some signings before the 27th of November" Flitcroft #buryfc”

“@buryfcofficial: "We've put a lot of work into our players - you can't be ambitious in this league if you're selling your top players" Flitcroft #buryfc”

Flitcroft's problem is his whole collecting players mentality then not realising he doesn't end up using them much, and because they're not being used the squad looks "quite light"

Example? He's signed three left backs in Hussey, Widdowson and Kennedy who have started a grand total of four games between them. He employs a system (just at home now, 'cos they can't defend away apparently) which uses wingbacks! Add to that the likes of Joe Thompson and Poole who was at Hartlepool and you have a squad that contains players who won't ever impact the team much.

Oh, and remember how we noticed their Superpitch wasn't draining too well during our friendly in the summer? They've finally seen it has issues now. For reference: about ten yards outside the Cemetery End penalty area, right hand side.

Widdowson's contract is nearly up, Hussey of off to Burton and Kennedy is on a deal until Jan so not much lost there. Thompson has a 12 month deal and Poole is up in Jan.

The lengths of those deals shows they are as you say fringe players only so hardly an effect on playing budgets.
Hallam Hope on 19:22 - Nov 3 with 3452 views442Dale

Hallam Hope on 19:14 - Nov 3 by Pale_Dale

Widdowson's contract is nearly up, Hussey of off to Burton and Kennedy is on a deal until Jan so not much lost there. Thompson has a 12 month deal and Poole is up in Jan.

The lengths of those deals shows they are as you say fringe players only so hardly an effect on playing budgets.

Didn't mention budgets, just collecting players.

Hallam Hope on 19:35 - Nov 3 with 3410 viewstazzydjr

It were just as predictable as how many drop out of No Hope before their first term

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Hallam Hope on 19:59 - Nov 3 with 3346 viewsTVOS1907

Hallam Hope on 19:14 - Nov 3 by Pale_Dale

So are they all playing for free for the next two months?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hallam Hope on 20:45 - Nov 3 with 3233 viewsnordenblue

Hallam Hope on 19:59 - Nov 3 by TVOS1907

If their heads burried that deep they cant see it, so not a problem?
Hallam Hope on 21:39 - Nov 3 with 3161 viewsPale_Dale

Hallam Hope on 19:22 - Nov 3 by 442Dale

Didn't mention budgets, just collecting players.

No but the thread you replied to and quoted was:

"Another week, another signing. Did Hilly not teach Flicker anything? I'd be astonished if their wage bill was less than double what we are paying out".
Hallam Hope on 21:42 - Nov 3 with 3136 viewsPale_Dale

Hallam Hope on 19:59 - Nov 3 by TVOS1907

Squad fillers. I suppose you will tell me now the entire Dale squad all earn the same and you don't have fringe players earning less on short contracts. Wasn't TK on a 6 month deal? No doubt you paid him for all the games he didn't play in.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 21:43]
Hallam Hope on 21:46 - Nov 3 with 3124 views442Dale

Hallam Hope on 21:39 - Nov 3 by Pale_Dale

No but the thread you replied to and quoted was:

"Another week, another signing. Did Hilly not teach Flicker anything? I'd be astonished if their wage bill was less than double what we are paying out".

Great.

But he's still not very good at identifying when he's signed numerous players for the same position. But if we're talking managing budgets, if Rose, Lowe, Nardiello and Duffus aren't enough, is Hope coming in as cheaply as #Widds and #TK?

Hallam Hope on 21:48 - Nov 3 with 3115 viewsTVOS1907

Hallam Hope on 21:42 - Nov 3 by Pale_Dale

Squad fillers. I suppose you will tell me now the entire Dale squad all earn the same and you don't have fringe players earning less on short contracts. Wasn't TK on a 6 month deal? No doubt you paid him for all the games he didn't play in.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 21:43]

I can't tell you anything about wages because, like almost every fan, I have no idea whatsoever as to how much our players earn and the details of their contracts.

I do know we aren't handing out three-year contracts willy nilly, however.

In fact, Flickers is probably in for him.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 21:49]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hallam Hope on 22:59 - Nov 3 with 3001 viewsPale_Dale

Hallam Hope on 21:46 - Nov 3 by 442Dale

Great.

But he's still not very good at identifying when he's signed numerous players for the same position. But if we're talking managing budgets, if Rose, Lowe, Nardiello and Duffus aren't enough, is Hope coming in as cheaply as #Widds and #TK?

Chances are it would be nominal as it would be a loan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024