Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A good Read 10:23 - Oct 30 with 2651 viewsdingdangblue

Dale Academy coach Mike Flynn reveals his love of Barnsley and what Wolves paid for Connor Ronan!
http://www.mytimeinfootball.com/Mike_Flynn
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 10:23]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

A good Read on 11:37 - Oct 30 with 2527 viewsScunnydale

Enjoyed that.

The Barnsley stuff is hilarious.
A good Read on 13:04 - Oct 30 with 2391 viewsDelboy

An interesting read and good to know he is working with the Academy.
As we are already aware the Acadamy's success at producing players can be seen by the number of good young recruits in the the current squad. However, for Wolves to cough up £100,000 for a very young Conor Ronan is fantastic and proves even more how important it is to the clubs finances and future.
I have been fortunate enough to have seen a few Academy games this season and would suggest to anyone who has not yet had the chance that its certainly worth trying to get to a game if you can. You will be mightly impressed I'm sure.
A good Read on 13:11 - Oct 30 with 2361 viewsColDale

A good Read on 13:04 - Oct 30 by Delboy

An interesting read and good to know he is working with the Academy.
As we are already aware the Acadamy's success at producing players can be seen by the number of good young recruits in the the current squad. However, for Wolves to cough up £100,000 for a very young Conor Ronan is fantastic and proves even more how important it is to the clubs finances and future.
I have been fortunate enough to have seen a few Academy games this season and would suggest to anyone who has not yet had the chance that its certainly worth trying to get to a game if you can. You will be mightly impressed I'm sure.

saw them play last week when they battered Morecambe 9-0. I think the two main prospects are Nyal Bell and Billy Hasler Cregg, and I don't think either of them got on the scoresheet. The ethics exactly match the first team, and there was a real hunger amongst the team to bully the opposition into submission (from a football perspective not phsyical). Bell looked unplayable at times, and wouldn't be surprised to see him making the first team squad regularly before the end of the season.

What stood out as well was the number of young players at the club that didn't feature in this team.
A good Read on 14:29 - Oct 30 with 2262 viewsTommoRAFC

A good Read on 13:11 - Oct 30 by ColDale

saw them play last week when they battered Morecambe 9-0. I think the two main prospects are Nyal Bell and Billy Hasler Cregg, and I don't think either of them got on the scoresheet. The ethics exactly match the first team, and there was a real hunger amongst the team to bully the opposition into submission (from a football perspective not phsyical). Bell looked unplayable at times, and wouldn't be surprised to see him making the first team squad regularly before the end of the season.

What stood out as well was the number of young players at the club that didn't feature in this team.

Dominic Reid has already hit double figures this season too...

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

A good Read on 20:25 - Oct 30 with 2003 viewssupportingboth

Mike Flynn is a very very good coach says it as it his and doesn't mince his words and responsible for many of the players making the grade and this and other clubs but doesn't brag or blow his own trumpet he just gets on with it
A good Read on 22:38 - Oct 30 with 1903 viewsShun

A good Read on 13:11 - Oct 30 by ColDale

Exciting times ahead.
A good Read on 23:26 - Oct 30 with 1855 viewslove_the_dale

I have seen a few youth team games and saw the 9 - 0. Very impressed with the organisation and work levels. Nyal Bell had a fine game, and was distinctly unchuffed to be brought off when we were about 7 - 0 up and he hadn't scored, but Rick soon talked him round and he was quickly ready to take on further advice on his play. Billy H-C, besides being such a good player, also takes his role as captain very seriously. He leads by example and has quiet words of advice and ecouragement dor the other lads. So many good players coming through, and particularly pleasing that there is an increasing number coming from our own Centre of Excellence - 2 out of 7 in the second year scholars, and 5 out of 8 in the first year scholars plus Johny Diba.
A good Read on 23:29 - Oct 30 with 1852 viewsSuddenLad

Where do they play games ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

A good Read on 00:29 - Oct 31 with 1813 viewsdingdangblue

A good Read on 23:29 - Oct 30 by SuddenLad

Where do they play games ?

Hopwood hall college Middleton?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

A good Read on 02:40 - Oct 31 with 1784 viewslove_the_dale

Radcliffe Borough - Stainton Park, 11am KO unless stated.
BoltonRroad from Bury. A fair distance to traffic lights at cross roads. Left onto Higher Ainsworth Road. Then EITHER
Right -Turks Road. Roundabout - 1st exit Pilkington Road. Right - Colshaw Close.
OR
Through Pelican crossing. Past Chinese on right, Londis on right. Turn right at Victoria pub on right. Lowe? Street.
A good Read on 08:48 - Oct 31 with 1676 viewsmikehunt

Has the Youth Cup got under way yet? Always like to take those games in when I can.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

A good Read on 18:41 - Oct 31 with 1550 viewsDickydaler

A good Read on 08:48 - Oct 31 by mikehunt

Has the Youth Cup got under way yet? Always like to take those games in when I can.

The FA Youth Cup 1st round is at Spotland on Tuesday evening against Nantwich. 7.00pm kick off.
A good Read on 13:55 - Nov 1 with 1400 viewsTommoRAFC

A good Read on 18:41 - Oct 31 by Dickydaler

The FA Youth Cup 1st round is at Spotland on Tuesday evening against Nantwich. 7.00pm kick off.

This Tuesday?

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

A good Read on 14:13 - Nov 1 with 1372 viewssupportingboth

Yes this Tuesday
They drew 1 1 today should have won easy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024