Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Mobile Journey 11:05 - Oct 31 with 1774 viewsMr_Anger

What's fu(king wrong with people? Do they deliberately go out of their way to be utter (unts? well do they?

He seem a nice chap in the car servicing show room. Well groomed, with a hair cut that had been scalped off a XFactor wannabe. But being a sleek good looking tvvat isn't something to be ridiculed. I had to wait. Then it happened, he used his mobile. Now it wasn't that he brought out a top of the range phone making mine look like a flaccid member, it's the way he conducted his fu(king call. He pressed some button on his phone and held it out in front of his face like it was an extension of his friggin chin. I have seen this technique on that Apprentice program. The BBC has got a lot to answer for in my fu(king opinion. Not only does it make you look like a monumental prick, I don't really want to listen to your 'wacky' mate. Our Simon Cowell clone could see that I was less than impressed (a stare can say so much) so fortunately took his phone call outside, which was a good job as I don't think the hands free would of been much use with the phone firmly wedged up his fu(king crack. Maybe he should have one of those blue tooth ear pieces for such occasions? The utter (unt.

Speaking of the X Factor. You'll not be surprised that I'm not the greatest fan of this (untfest. But some of the language used on this utter sh1t tip of a program is now being used in every day speak and it's up to us as human beings to banish this swill from our beautiful English language. It is not a fu(king 'journey'. It's just fu(king not. An 'experience' maybe, but a journey it is not. If it stayed on the X Factor we'd be safe but like Ebola in West Africa, it's spreading and in the pub last week I over heard a scroaty pleb using it ...'we may have split up but it's been a journey...' Fu(k me. Seems the spurned other half of this relationship had, had a close escape. Then again I would imagine the other half would be in another pub explaining that 'they had found their self over the last month'. I should have spared any unhappiness for future 'halves' by smashing a stool over her head but then I would have been having a friggin journey to the clink.

Maybe she'll get back with he fu(king journey companion. Let's hope it's that fu(king (unt who has a mobile phone for a fu(king chin. If it's two (unts together does it make them lesbians?

Yours in anger.
A Mobile Journey on 11:28 - Oct 31 with 1723 viewsdingdangblue

Just sayin, their journey was hashtag totes amazeballs - I mean literally, wow, nom nom, my bad.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

A Mobile Journey on 11:51 - Oct 31 with 1685 viewsD_Alien

"If it's two (unts together does it make them lesbians?"

It does if they're trying to make it their own.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

A Mobile Journey on 15:04 - Oct 31 with 1428 viewsnordenblue

A Mobile Journey on 11:51 - Oct 31 by D_Alien

"If it's two (unts together does it make them lesbians?"

It does if they're trying to make it their own.

No it just makes them a pair of back and fronts
A Mobile Journey on 16:24 - Oct 31 with 1348 viewsPorlicks

"What's fu(king wrong with people? "

Apparently they mine X-Factor for all their jokes.

Who are YOU with?

A Mobile Journey on 18:19 - Oct 31 with 1231 viewsColDale

you did X Factor last time
A Mobile Journey on 13:24 - Nov 10 with 977 viewsaleanddale

X Factor what a waste of time...

This weekend just gone surely the show has lost any semblance of respectibility?

Paul? ( the one guy with a bit of talent ) gets voted off..

and some fella who is this years Joke element goes through as a Freddie Mercury impersonator!!

I hope he wins it now.
A Mobile Journey on 14:07 - Nov 10 with 912 viewsDaley_Lama

As with Big Brother (Series 5) - X Factor learnt that controversy gets people watching/voting. They still believe that to this day despite Strictly trumping them each week.

Wagner, Frankie Coccoza, Jedward, Rylan, were all kept (via deadlock) against good singers. Other "controversies" spring to mind.

On each occasion they were not bottom (as proven by released votes afterwards) the judges put then to deadlock, so the public vote was ultimate decider. "It's what the public wanted" On one occasion (Frankie) they actually voted 3-1 to keep. When there was no way to save the comedy act, it was 4-0 bye-bye.

Comedy often acts get more votes than 2/3rds until the final few weeks, again proven by released votes.

The keeping of the boyband over the fishmonger last week was obvious. Neither will win, but 8 lads will get a lot more girls to go to see their heart-throbs on the X-Factor tour.

Paul was on thin ice for weeks in my opinion. He is a quiet, unassuming character who came across very shy in any post show interviews.

Exactly what they don't want, irrelevant of his voice. He was odds on favourite to go before the show even started on Saturday.

Poll: DF in or out

A Mobile Journey on 14:20 - Nov 10 with 890 viewsD_Alien

It's pretty much a case of treating it for what it is.

Paul - decent voice or not - simply didn't have what the title of the show requires. Similarly with fishmonger last week (can't even remember her name now).

Decent voices are two a penny. It's gotta be exceptional or else you need something more to go with it, like attitude or a great body - preferably all three.

Login to get fewer ads

A Mobile Journey on 15:11 - Nov 10 with 810 views442Dale

A Mobile Journey on 14:20 - Nov 10 by D_Alien

It's pretty much a case of treating it for what it is.

Paul - decent voice or not - simply didn't have what the title of the show requires. Similarly with fishmonger last week (can't even remember her name now).

Decent voices are two a penny. It's gotta be exceptional or else you need something more to go with it, like attitude or a great body - preferably all three.

Xcessive Factor?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

A Mobile Journey on 15:21 - Nov 10 with 791 viewsaleanddale

Thought Paul was the stand out performer.

Better than the very good Italian bloke Andrea.
A Mobile Journey on 15:32 - Nov 10 with 770 viewsD_Alien

A Mobile Journey on 15:21 - Nov 10 by aleanddale

Thought Paul was the stand out performer.

Better than the very good Italian bloke Andrea.

Andrea will be great in west end musicals in the not too distant future, but he'd never be someone with a career in the charts.

But Paul is better than Lauren?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024