Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contract news 14:20 - Oct 31 with 6581 viewsScunnydale

News of someone signing a new contract imminent...
Contract news on 02:33 - Nov 1 with 1435 viewsDaley_Lama

Contract news on 00:21 - Nov 1 by D_Alien

It hurts some fans when players who we think are really really proud to be wearing the shirt that we follow with our money and our loyalty (no sweat there) appear to have one eye on an exit clause.

I'm not one of them btw. I know they're professional footballers and its their living. But I do understand that, even in the throes of victory, there's something that gets taken away by the reality. I just wish you'd allowed for that when you were yargggghhh-ing away last Saturday. And then tore into fans who bleed Rochdale blood.

"And then tore into fans who bleed Rochdale blood."

My favourite post of the year, thank-you D_Alien.

Poll: DF in or out

Contract news on 04:33 - Nov 1 with 1413 viewsnordenblue

Contract news on 00:24 - Nov 1 by 100notout

youre right I dont know whats going on in his personal life just as you don't know whats going on in hillys mind to say that he would have shipped him out.

And as for match fitness there was a tinpot trophy match immediately after the Barnsley game that would have been perfect for him to play in

I dont need to know whats going on in hillys mind to trust he'd ship a player out of the club who's not 100% commited. So Lund would have been match fit after 90 mins then? I'll admit there's been a few choices hes made and ive thought are very strange at the time but having then listened to his reasoning post match strangely enough it all makes sense, whatever your personal view on a specific player is rest assured Hilly will have the bigger picture in place
Contract news on 11:55 - Nov 1 with 1260 viewsD_Alien

Contract news on 02:33 - Nov 1 by Daley_Lama

"And then tore into fans who bleed Rochdale blood."

My favourite post of the year, thank-you D_Alien.

You're very welcome Daley_Lama

Thing is, we'll all have forgotten about it if things go our way this afternoon (or even if they don't)

One big happy family, that's us

Which makes a whole lot more sense than Toys'R'Us

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024