Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) 18:07 - Oct 31 with 1020 viewstazzydjr

I know I'll get offered everything but this but here's an famous old question, this thread can also be used for Fans can give other Fans lift's prior to The FA Cup Match

"Does anybody have an spare seat going I'll put towards petrol on the day"

There is 100% going to be a Away Day Review of this Match

Thanks

#TeamRochdale

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 18:24 - Oct 31 with 989 viewsbig_dave2010

Did the 6.01 out of Rochdale lose it's appeal, pal?
Hope you get a lift.. am sure someone would
Offer if you promised to give them a mention in your review.
A bit like dale got a mention in the Fleetwood review...

But without the silly nickname
Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 18:39 - Oct 31 with 934 viewstazzydjr

Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 18:24 - Oct 31 by big_dave2010

Did the 6.01 out of Rochdale lose it's appeal, pal?
Hope you get a lift.. am sure someone would
Offer if you promised to give them a mention in your review.
A bit like dale got a mention in the Fleetwood review...

But without the silly nickname

Just keeping my options open if i get one i get one if not i use the other alternative methods available next weekend

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 22:40 - Oct 31 with 853 viewsPDIDDY

Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 18:39 - Oct 31 by tazzydjr

Just keeping my options open if i get one i get one if not i use the other alternative methods available next weekend

I'd love to give you one tazzy :)

Gissa job

Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 08:02 - Nov 1 with 739 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Tazzy, I'm heading to see Dulwich Hamlet v Chalfont St. Peter today. As an aspiring sports journo - was half thinking to do an away day review on this messageboard for those interested.

Do you have any advice on what I should do to make it interesting and exciting for the audience?

Ta,
Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 08:17 - Nov 1 with 715 viewsCockneyDale

Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 08:02 - Nov 1 by Albert_Whitehurst

Tazzy, I'm heading to see Dulwich Hamlet v Chalfont St. Peter today. As an aspiring sports journo - was half thinking to do an away day review on this messageboard for those interested.

Do you have any advice on what I should do to make it interesting and exciting for the audience?

Ta,

Randomly, I live in CSP! Come on, The Saints!
Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 20:22 - Nov 1 with 589 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

3-0 Dulwich :-)
Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 20:33 - Nov 1 with 548 viewsArthurDaley

Cobblers Away FA Cup 1st Round (Lift Thread) on 22:40 - Oct 31 by PDIDDY

I'd love to give you one tazzy :)

Obsessed

A large VAT Dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024