Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smoke bombs and flares at football matches 18:40 - Oct 31 with 1214 viewsmeeee

Just send this link to anybody who is thinking about bringing pyro to a match
http://www.facepyrofacts.co.uk/
Smoke bombs and flares at football matches on 19:16 - Oct 31 with 1160 views_dezzy

I hate them, and think anyone using one should be banned for life, Pointless things.

KHBA

Smoke bombs and flares at football matches on 19:27 - Oct 31 with 1119 viewsBrighouseDale

What about sparklers? Oldham's casuals will be sure to fill their pants when they see us all spelling out swear words in the air!

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Smoke bombs and flares at football matches on 19:39 - Oct 31 with 1090 viewsKenBoon

The thing with Flares is they're just not British (well at least not in my life). Just like drums, trumpets, triangles and whatever else people bring into grounds. Flare Trousers however have a fond place in Football culture and I would hate to think you can be arrested for wearing a pair.
Smoke bombs and flares at football matches on 21:22 - Oct 31 with 949 viewsMoonyDale

Smoke bombs and flares at football matches on 19:39 - Oct 31 by KenBoon

The thing with Flares is they're just not British (well at least not in my life). Just like drums, trumpets, triangles and whatever else people bring into grounds. Flare Trousers however have a fond place in Football culture and I would hate to think you can be arrested for wearing a pair.

A flare was ignited at the recent game v Barnsley before the vast majority came in. My daughter who works in the catering area in the away end told me after I asked about the red cloud drifting around the away end....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024