Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Dale players did you think weren't that bad? 13:02 - Nov 21 with 6342 viewsTomRAFC

Which past Dale players can you remember being royally slated by the fans that you didn't think were that bad?

It maybe my thread but there's no bloody way I am going first!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Which Dale players did you think weren't that bad? on 07:31 - Nov 23 with 917 viewswidgibob

Which Dale players did you think weren't that bad? on 15:00 - Nov 21 by 100notout

Andy Thackery is a good call - I always (well nearly always*) thought he was unfairly criticised.

* I'll never forgive him for playing in to the wind that wet wet night in Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Which Dale players did you think weren't that bad? on 00:08 - Nov 24 with 843 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Every list of over criticised players needs a John Ryan!!!

In fairness first 6 - 12 months he was fantastic for us!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Which Dale players did you think weren't that bad? on 10:16 - Nov 24 with 763 viewsJumeirahDale

Michael Holt
Scott Warner
Izzy Diaz!
Which Dale players did you think weren't that bad? on 17:03 - Nov 25 with 648 viewselectricblue

Kevin Formby was an interesting non league player to arrive at the Dale....
Originally a left winger but mainly played in the left back role.......

I would have liked to see him play more in his preferred role as a left winger..
Didnt he arrive at the same time as alex russell...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024