Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck against Donny.. 13:56 - Nov 21 with 1519 viewsWhiteyBFC

In 12 hours time, myself and 30 others are setting off from Oakwell to Chesterfield. We're walking the 26 miles. For charity (for the homeless). We've raised nearly £3,000 already.

We're mental.

Hope Reubs gets a start tomorrow.

All the best.

Whitey.
Good luck against Donny.. on 14:37 - Nov 21 with 1434 viewsdalenumber2

Well done for that - it's an amazing amount - and hope it goes well tomorrow. Good luck.
Good luck against Donny.. on 15:13 - Nov 21 with 1354 viewsD_Dale

Whitey, you are a sport.

Good luck on your walk. You'll be cold when you get to Chesterfield, and are likely to stay cold when on a plastic seat in that chilly new stadium.

As for the football - and as always putting Dale's interests first, I hope you take a point home, to keep the gap between us and them as wide as possible.
Good luck against Donny.. on 13:11 - Nov 23 with 879 viewsWhiteyBFC

We lost. Deservedly so. Didn't take our numerous chances and gave Doyle the freedom of Derbyshire to score twice.

The walk was a bugger. But we're close to £5,000 now raised.

Proud of us.

Unlucky on yesterday. Can't win em all.
Good luck against Donny.. on 14:20 - Nov 23 with 824 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good luck against Donny.. on 13:11 - Nov 23 by WhiteyBFC

We lost. Deservedly so. Didn't take our numerous chances and gave Doyle the freedom of Derbyshire to score twice.

The walk was a bugger. But we're close to £5,000 now raised.

Proud of us.

Unlucky on yesterday. Can't win em all.

we woz robbed!
Good luck against Donny.. on 15:40 - Nov 23 with 743 viewsWhiteyBFC

Good luck against Donny.. on 14:20 - Nov 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

we woz robbed!

Saw the highlights. Can't believe Done went in like that. Never made a tackle in his time with us. But Donny - on their day - will be as good as you or we will play. Like most of us, they've some players in their side who are better than L1. But it's about consistency and both of us and Donny, having dropped down a level are struggling with that.

From what I've seen so far, Swindon and MK are the best sides in the division. Blitzed us at Oakwell, and impressive for much of the season. But it's Bristol doing the consistency thing, so fair play (or not, FFP my arse).

I'm more than happy with the season so far. No lack of effort, which makes a change after the last couple of years. Pride back in the shirt. Attendances have held up, in fact away from home they've grown. And next season we should be able to build upon these foundations.

I think Dale finishing top half would be an achievement, but do feel that with Vincenti and Henderson fit and in form you could aim higher still.

Sneaky, horrible feeling that Sheff Utd will somehow go up though. The basterds.
Good luck against Donny.. on 18:07 - Nov 23 with 605 viewsColDale

sick of bloody Yorkie teams this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024