Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn 11:16 - Nov 22 with 1940 viewselectricblue

I see that blackburn are going to be hit with the Financial Fair Play Restrictions after losing £54m last yr and its expected to rise by another £20m from December..
Add to the money woes a transfer blackout....
Players may need to be sold....
So a cheeky bid for O'connell....
Can Dale afford to purchase O'connell........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Blackburn on 11:18 - Nov 22 with 1931 viewstazzydjr

Our Rovers Friend's will probably take any bids in January when the Transfer Window opens

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Blackburn on 22:22 - Nov 22 with 1644 viewsmingthemerciless

Just as easily they could sell Hanley and recall him.
Blackburn on 22:24 - Nov 22 with 1633 viewsmingthemerciless

Also I can't see ' Dale's offer making much of a hole in that debt.
Blackburn on 23:05 - Dec 6 with 1354 viewsmingthemerciless

Latest rumour from Rovers is Bolton may be re-calling centre half Baptiste from his loan at Blackburn in January. Could be another centre half will be needed at Ewood Park. If there's a transfer embargo in place I can only think of one name to fill the vacancy.
Blackburn on 16:22 - Dec 7 with 984 viewsdavidab2202

Blackburn on 23:05 - Dec 6 by mingthemerciless

Latest rumour from Rovers is Bolton may be re-calling centre half Baptiste from his loan at Blackburn in January. Could be another centre half will be needed at Ewood Park. If there's a transfer embargo in place I can only think of one name to fill the vacancy.

Could be that Bolton will recall him as they are reported to be likely to have a transfer embargo in January. May be bad news for us
Blackburn on 18:19 - Dec 7 with 863 viewsmingthemerciless

I'd say a recall is near certainty if the transfer embargo takes place and Baptiste goes back to Bolton.
Blackburn on 11:38 - Dec 8 with 688 viewsoddjob007

Can only see this being bad news for us - sell your big earning/valued assets, get rid of your costly loan players and play the 'kids' - sadly O'Connell falls directly into this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024