Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sending off 16:11 - Nov 22 with 9985 viewsmacro

Correct decision - end of
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 16:28]
Sending off on 17:26 - Nov 22 with 2216 viewsYouTubeDale

I'd like to hear what Hilly says because he was in A1 position. He was having a word with Coppinger just before the start of the second half. I wished I could hear what Hill said to him.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Sending off on 17:28 - Nov 22 with 2204 viewsjimmysbaldhead

I thought Doncaster put on the best team performance I've seen this season. I thought after the sending off (which from my view looked a sending off) Hilly got the tactics badly wrong. No out ball up front just invited wave after wave of attacks.
Sending off on 17:30 - Nov 22 with 2185 viewsTalkingSutty

Sending off on 17:18 - Nov 22 by 1mark1

I agree we were shyte all game, against a poor team.

Looked like a straight red for a high challenge to me. Second best from the start and thought Doncaster are the best team i have seen this season.

As the first half progressed Donny started to take over and at times just ran through us. Hold our hands up and forget the red card, they looked a class above today.
Sending off on 17:31 - Nov 22 with 2175 views1mark1

Sending off on 17:28 - Nov 22 by jimmysbaldhead

I thought Doncaster put on the best team performance I've seen this season. I thought after the sending off (which from my view looked a sending off) Hilly got the tactics badly wrong. No out ball up front just invited wave after wave of attacks.

Yes tactically Doncaster played well, but are still a shyte team.

Agree with what you say about after sending off. Totally clueless tactics inviting them to attack, while we offered nothing when we could and should have been good enough to win player anything near our best.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Sending off on 17:35 - Nov 22 with 2125 viewsD_Alien

Sending off on 17:31 - Nov 22 by 1mark1

Yes tactically Doncaster played well, but are still a shyte team.

Agree with what you say about after sending off. Totally clueless tactics inviting them to attack, while we offered nothing when we could and should have been good enough to win player anything near our best.

They ran rings round us, literally at times, even before the sending off. They simply didn't allow us to settle and play our game, so credit to them.

To call them shyte is disrespectful to the Dale.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sending off on 17:39 - Nov 22 with 2093 viewsDaley_Lama

They are a relegated Championship team dripping with talented players who have had a poor start to the season but appeared today at least to be picking up speed.

Than Nathan Tyson was bought by Forest when they bough Holt. Tyson got the dibs for the starting berth.

Coppinger has been with them throughout the Championship years

Richie Wellens cost Leicester £1M

Plus 8 others who I can't be bothered researching.

Poll: DF in or out

Sending off on 17:40 - Nov 22 with 2080 views1mark1

Sending off on 17:35 - Nov 22 by D_Alien

They ran rings round us, literally at times, even before the sending off. They simply didn't allow us to settle and play our game, so credit to them.

To call them shyte is disrespectful to the Dale.

But Dale WERE poor today, and frankly if we had played like that against Preston, they would have hammered us. Doncaster played well , but were allowed to. When we played Preston, it was obvious they were still a good team, but we simply outplayed them. Today, Doncaster outplayed a poor Dale team, a very rare occasion in which a Keith Hill Dale team played poorly, with a poor team selection, poor tactics etc.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 17:44]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Sending off on 17:41 - Nov 22 with 2079 viewsToffeemanc

Sending off on 17:28 - Nov 22 by jimmysbaldhead

Agree 100% regarding tactics after the sending off. We seemed to go 4-1-4-0 leaving no out ball and just inviting attack after attack with no relief. Surely it should have been 4-4-1 so at least we had a chance of a quick breakaway. With their players so far up the pitch trying to push home their advantage it seemed perfect to leave Noble-Lazarus up top to chase balls down and a chance of a quick ball over the top.

Actually thought Andrew was having a decent game when we had 11 on the pitch, but once the red card was shown everything changed. Ref was very poor missing an obvious straight red for their no.18 in the first half when he kicked out at a Dale player on the floor and didn't even give a free kick. Also the stamp on Dawson in front of the Pearl street in the 2nd half. As for the linesmans decision to award a corner from which their 2nd was scored I just can't believe how incompetent officials can be and still be working.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Login to get fewer ads

Sending off on 17:49 - Nov 22 with 2019 viewsShun

I'm just annoyed that, rightly or wrongly, we've now had 6 consecutive games without our preferred front 2 together due to suspension.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 18:13]
Sending off on 18:06 - Nov 22 with 1927 viewsShun

Sending off on 17:20 - Nov 22 by DomDale

That's the bit that riles me the most. They really were poor. Had we been up against a decent side we would have lost that 5 or 6-1. Seem to remember them missing at least 2 open nets.

I think that's harsh on Donny. They quite impressed me. They played some good football, were strong and quick, if a little wasteful in front of goal.
Sending off on 18:35 - Nov 22 with 1825 viewsKenBoon

Looked Red from the Pearl Street. The question I want answering is, was it worse than the assault/challenge Paul Dickov forced upon Gary Brown all those years ago when he played for Manchester Blue Brand? If not the meddlesome ratbag should sit the **** down instead of jumping up like he's been chosen on The Price Is Right. No doubt the sight of an entire bench jumping in unison made the referee get the red out before any of them could even utter a foul word.
Sending off on 18:43 - Nov 22 with 1802 viewsChaffRAFC

As soon as he dived in and made the tackle, I said to my Dad, that's a bad one, then the card came out and I really couldn't argue. Red card for me. Don't think the officials got that much wrong to be perfectly honest. The second Donny goal came from a corner that I think the referee got wrong and a throw in in the second half that the referee overturned baffled me but the big decisions, I think he got right. Red card was right and to be honest, Matty Lund can possibly count himself a little lucky he was only booked when he went in high on the centre half in the Donny box.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Sending off on 18:49 - Nov 22 with 1760 views442Dale

Sending off on 18:43 - Nov 22 by ChaffRAFC

As soon as he dived in and made the tackle, I said to my Dad, that's a bad one, then the card came out and I really couldn't argue. Red card for me. Don't think the officials got that much wrong to be perfectly honest. The second Donny goal came from a corner that I think the referee got wrong and a throw in in the second half that the referee overturned baffled me but the big decisions, I think he got right. Red card was right and to be honest, Matty Lund can possibly count himself a little lucky he was only booked when he went in high on the centre half in the Donny box.

Thought the same about the Lund one.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sending off on 19:11 - Nov 22 with 1697 viewsblackvincent

Sending off on 17:14 - Nov 22 by 442Dale

All about angles though and only the ref's will matter. Initially I thought it was an unnecessary challenge and a foul, and expected a yellow. As said, it was a red for others.

Yet again we're giving officials decisions to make.

Not a great challenge but from where I was sitting in the main stand didn't look to be a sending off or even a card, prepared to be corrected by the telly of course. Referee and linesmen went from bad to worse then after a decent first half for them. Having said that, we were poor and Doncaster were much more adventurous going forward. They actually ran rings around us at times, before their first for example.
Sending off on 19:51 - Nov 22 with 1604 viewsYouTubeDale

Post match with Hill:

Keith looked at the sending off but said the camera angle wasn't great and the focus not good.

"Matty Done initially gets the ball. He isn't off the floor in any way, shape or form, but there is contact, there's no question about that. If you were going to get a gold medal for the quickness of producing a red card out , he won today."

Asked whether he would challenge the decision...

"We are dealing with politics,bureaucracy and propaganda...it would cost us money. We probably won't get it upheld anyway. We have never been successful in appealing a red card. If the edited highlights from Sky or the BBC are better than we've got and we can prove he got contact with the ball first and he didn't deliberately kick or side challenge Coppinger then we will try our best to get it rescinded."
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 19:55]

Sending off on 20:06 - Nov 22 with 1537 viewsroccydaleian

Sending off on 17:10 - Nov 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

.......especially if it's true that O'Connell has gone back to Ewood?

Need to recruit.

It was red card offence 100%. Anyone who thinks different are diluted As for O'Connell, heard he's had a bout of the Flu.
Sending off on 20:08 - Nov 22 with 1527 viewsYouTubeDale

Keith confirmed he was ill.

Sending off on 20:15 - Nov 22 with 1495 viewsYouTubeDale

There were a few cameramen near the half way line today before kick-off. I am not sure whether they were still there at the crucial moment. Do they have evidence?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 20:31]

Sending off on 20:29 - Nov 22 with 1452 viewsstuartcryer

Was you at different game to me Doncaster were one of the best to come here this year but we didn't help, we were very poor in defence offered nothing up front Andrews needs to go with Donnelly same standard unfortunately Lund and Allen weren't at the races today having said all that ref def cost us the game

wardle blue

Sending off on 20:30 - Nov 22 with 1448 viewsNafelad

Week in, week out, most of our after match discussion is concerned with the referee's performance.

And why do we never seem to get a 'homer' referee?

Topcat

Sending off on 20:49 - Nov 22 with 1379 viewsroccydaleian

Sending off on 20:29 - Nov 22 by stuartcryer

Was you at different game to me Doncaster were one of the best to come here this year but we didn't help, we were very poor in defence offered nothing up front Andrews needs to go with Donnelly same standard unfortunately Lund and Allen weren't at the races today having said all that ref def cost us the game

How did the Ref cost us the game? He was right in sending Done off (Lund could have walked as well with that mad lunge.) Yes there were some poor decisions later, but Donny should have been five up before the dodgy corner. Let's just get over it.
Sending off on 20:57 - Nov 22 with 1348 viewsDale23years

Sending off on 20:06 - Nov 22 by roccydaleian

It was red card offence 100%. Anyone who thinks different are diluted As for O'Connell, heard he's had a bout of the Flu.

Must be fcuking diluted then. Heaven forbid people have a different opinions to u

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Sending off on 21:06 - Nov 22 with 1309 viewsroccydaleian

Sending off on 20:57 - Nov 22 by Dale23years

Must be fcuking diluted then. Heaven forbid people have a different opinions to u

Chill out fella, a bit of Tazzyism in my post Of course it's all about opinions, fair enough, but in my opinion it was a straight red. Anyone can feel free to disagree.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 21:24]
Sending off on 21:19 - Nov 22 with 1275 viewsDale23years

Sending off on 21:06 - Nov 22 by roccydaleian

Chill out fella, a bit of Tazzyism in my post Of course it's all about opinions, fair enough, but in my opinion it was a straight red. Anyone can feel free to disagree.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 21:24]

Am just a little drunk didn't mean as it sounded soz

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Sending off on 21:27 - Nov 22 with 1256 viewszxcvbnm

I wonder sometimes what game people watch!

Poll: Best loanee keeper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024