Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sending off 16:11 - Nov 22 with 9978 viewsmacro

Correct decision - end of
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 16:28]
Sending off on 07:58 - Nov 24 with 1030 viewsaleanddale

Thought it was harsh on the day.

The replay now has made me undecided but i can see why Matty got a straight red. As others have put dont give the ref an easy decision to make. Some refs seem to enjoy / love a straight red. Henderson and Done both made it easy for the ref to send them off. I think Shun mentioned that the most frustrating part it that our preffered strike force will now NOT play together for 6 consecutive games.

O Connell was missed I hope he is fit tomorrow night. Hendo is back but would prefer to see some nippy pacey play alongside him ( RNL? ) rather than Andrew.

Andrew did quite well but i just think he is easier to defend against rather than somebody who will run at - and possibly go past central defenders.

Fair play to Donny the best side to come to Spotland this year and they had plenty of problems for us all over the pitch.

1-1 could have been 1-3 at the point of the sending off and they were guilty of being very wasteful in front of goal as the pressure mounted.

When they hit the post and the guy stroked the ball into an empty net only to see it rebound wide off his team mate i thought maybe we could hang on for the draw.

It was not to be - fair enough!! lets dust ourselves down and get focussed on what will be a difficult night away at MK tomorrow.
Sending off on 08:29 - Nov 24 with 989 viewsYouTubeDale

Sending off on 20:20 - Nov 23 by D_Dale

The camera angle was such that I think it would be useless as evidence in any appeal. And the ref would be judged as close enough to see what happened. Interesting that the Donny players don't push Done around, and a couple seem almost to commiserate with him about getting a red card.

You can even see it from this small still that Done's feet are to the left and the ball has already been kicked. There is no contact at this point with Coppinger. The ref is some distance away, stood on the circle. He hasn't got the best view, he guesses and quickly makes his mind up. The red card isn't out yet. Coppinger cheats by feigning injury and the ref reacts to Coppinger in my book. So the red comes out AFTER Coppinger goes down.

Thinking time needed. Poor refereeing.

If you get it on a bigger screen, it is even clearer.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024