Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shit happens 17:24 - Nov 22 with 6124 viewsD_Alien

And yes, there'll be pages on here about the referee. I joined in with "2-1 to the referee" with the rest of the TDS

And yes, Doncaster had some dubious ways of attracting free kicks. Can't comment on the sending off until I see it again

But let's be clear about one thing. We lost the game, not because of either of the above, but because Doncaster were the better team. Today at least, they were more skilful than us, faster than us, stronger than us. Defeat hurts, but unlike the majority I stayed till the end and applauded our lads off the pitch because we can hold our heads high and regroup.

Shit happens at any level of football, but in League One you'll come up against teams with players proven at championship level, and today it showed. Doncaster will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season. We can learn from today and be there too.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Shit happens on 15:29 - Nov 24 with 762 viewsTVOS1907

Shit happens on 12:35 - Nov 24 by aleanddale

2800 Dale then.

Pay day week this week so hopeful we can at least match the Biffos on sat.

6400+ would be great on Sat.

Ibhere back for them ( he sits out the JPT Tues ) - now he will take some watching!!

2585 Dale fans, but don't tell Palers.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Shit happens on 15:33 - Nov 24 with 757 viewsaleanddale

Shit happens on 15:29 - Nov 24 by TVOS1907

2585 Dale fans, but don't tell Palers.

My basic maths is getting worse!!

Mmm - less than 2600 what a worry.

last game of the month always gets a few more in with the pay day factor - like it put hoping we can match the biffos and get 6400+ to get Spotland bouncing on Saturday.
Shit happens on 23:07 - Nov 24 with 577 viewsNinco

What annoyed me was at the end when we all booed Dickov off the pitch and as he walked down the tunnel, he stopped to smirk at everyone stood next to the tunnel. There's just no need for it and it's unprofessional.

I don't rate Dickov as a manager, and didn't rate him at Oldham either. Going off what I heard from some of the Doncaster fans on the way home, they aren't too keen on him either. He's a third rate manager who got lucky because of a few debatable refereeing decisions and I am sure that next time Doncaster play, he will be back to playing garbage and losing again.
Shit happens on 23:24 - Nov 24 with 546 viewsD_Alien

Shit happens on 23:07 - Nov 24 by Ninco

What annoyed me was at the end when we all booed Dickov off the pitch and as he walked down the tunnel, he stopped to smirk at everyone stood next to the tunnel. There's just no need for it and it's unprofessional.

I don't rate Dickov as a manager, and didn't rate him at Oldham either. Going off what I heard from some of the Doncaster fans on the way home, they aren't too keen on him either. He's a third rate manager who got lucky because of a few debatable refereeing decisions and I am sure that next time Doncaster play, he will be back to playing garbage and losing again.

Their ability to find a man in a tight space, beat Dale defenders at will and have three or four passing options available throughout the game was absolute garbage.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Shit happens on 23:29 - Nov 24 with 530 viewsjimmysbaldhead

So he was getting booed and probably worse and all he did was smirk. I'd say that was very professional. Why is it some people can dish it out but the slightest thing back gets them all wound up?

As it happens I don't like him anyway but that's beside the point.
Shit happens on 23:52 - Nov 24 with 510 viewsTVOS1907

I'm not Dickov's greatest fan and feel he was very lucky to get the Doncaster job, but he certainly didn't stop to smirk at everyone next to the tunnel.

He was looking at people firing all sorts of abuse at him, but continued walking.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024