Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O Grady 16:50 - Nov 27 with 2379 viewsmacro

Joins sheff utd on loan. Also rumoured summer target o'toole joins Southend on loan
O Grady on 16:57 - Nov 27 with 2351 viewsWhiteyBFC

I wish him nothing but bad luck.
O Grady on 19:18 - Nov 27 with 2110 viewsMoonyDale

O Grady on 16:57 - Nov 27 by WhiteyBFC

I wish him nothing but bad luck.

Shit Whitey did he run over your cat or summat?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

O Grady on 19:22 - Nov 27 with 2085 viewsTommoRAFC

O Grady on 19:18 - Nov 27 by MoonyDale

It's his destination I'm guessing...

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

O Grady on 19:51 - Nov 27 with 2021 viewsnordenblue

O Grady on 19:18 - Nov 27 by MoonyDale

He's a former player so obviously shit now he's left baaarnsley regardless of division he may ply his trade
O Grady on 20:13 - Nov 27 with 1984 viewszxcvbnm

Peterboro are trying to go back a few years with the signings of McLean and Mackeil Smith - they just need George Boyd back

Poll: Best loanee keeper

O Grady on 20:25 - Nov 27 with 1945 viewsdingdangblue

O Grady on 20:13 - Nov 27 by zxcvbnm

Peterboro are trying to go back a few years with the signings of McLean and Mackeil Smith - they just need George Boyd back

They should get 'Big Ron' back! That was very entertaining.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

O Grady on 21:19 - Nov 27 with 1820 viewsYouTubeDale

Peterborough like to buy up the rising stars in the lower leagues, and that would be my approach if we had loads o money like bury. Their latest is midfielder 22 year-old Harry Beautyman, who's scored 45 goals in 130 games in the Conference from midfield. He's on loan from Welling Utd with a view to a perm move. Last Saturday Matty Pearson was sent off for stamping on Harry.

See the gruesome attacks on him in the video here (keep with it):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2848582/Harry-Beautyman-lucky-
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 21:21]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

O Grady on 23:32 - Nov 27 with 1695 viewsWhiteyBFC

O Grady on 19:51 - Nov 27 by nordenblue

He's a former player so obviously shit now he's left baaarnsley regardless of division he may ply his trade

He said in the summer that he was proven second tier quality and felt he was good enough for the top flight. He didn't see himself as a L1 player. Yet within a few months he's been bombed out of Brighton and pitches up at that fcuking shit hole?

You do realise they're the club I detest, don't you?

I wished him well at Brighton. I thought he'd do well. But I can't wish him well at the Blunts. I just see him as a mercenary now, a journeyman. Thank him for his time here, albeit paid far too much (not his fault), but aye, I hope he doesn't score for the first four games because those basterds at that club will crucify him. Lots aren't happy already, considering his previous clubs.

Bloke's had every club in South Yorkshire now, except Donny and to be fair they're a pub side anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

O Grady on 23:51 - Nov 27 with 1667 viewsdingdangblue

O Grady on 23:32 - Nov 27 by WhiteyBFC

He said in the summer that he was proven second tier quality and felt he was good enough for the top flight. He didn't see himself as a L1 player. Yet within a few months he's been bombed out of Brighton and pitches up at that fcuking shit hole?

I wished him well at Brighton. I thought he'd do well. But I can't wish him well at the Blunts. I just see him as a mercenary now, a journeyman. Thank him for his time here, albeit paid far too much (not his fault), but aye, I hope he doesn't score for the first four games because those basterds at that club will crucify him. Lots aren't happy already, considering his previous clubs.

Bloke's had every club in South Yorkshire now, except Donny and to be fair they're a pub side anyway.

Donny probably the best side to visit Spotland - they played very nice football.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

O Grady on 06:09 - Nov 28 with 1590 viewsTommoRAFC

O Grady on 23:32 - Nov 27 by WhiteyBFC

Sheff utd really shouldn't be L1 though so maybe he'll only be at this level til may.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

O Grady on 15:47 - Nov 28 with 1370 viewsWhiteyBFC

O Grady on 06:09 - Nov 28 by TommoRAFC

Sheff utd really shouldn't be L1 though so maybe he'll only be at this level til may.

They've been saying that since 2011.

Would you say Barnsley shouldn't be in L1? Or Rochdale?

You are where you are on merit. You might get there through unfair means etc, but it's about wins/points, not ancient history or population of your town/city.
O Grady on 15:49 - Nov 28 with 1357 viewsWhiteyBFC

O Grady on 23:51 - Nov 27 by dingdangblue

Donny probably the best side to visit Spotland - they played very nice football.

Against ten men for a while weren't they?

On paper, they've a decent group of players. Everything else about them though is tinpot.
O Grady on 15:52 - Nov 28 with 1348 viewsdeeplishblue

I recall that when Utd came to Spotland they seemed a much nicer bunch then Wednesday. They gave me the impression that they were respectful of our club and fans, not like the Wednesday who disgraced themselves ripping down the advertising hoardings.

For this reason I quite like them at the moment. (Reserve the right to change my mind at any time)

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

O Grady on 15:58 - Nov 28 with 1329 viewstazzydjr

O Grady on 15:52 - Nov 28 by deeplishblue

I recall that when Utd came to Spotland they seemed a much nicer bunch then Wednesday. They gave me the impression that they were respectful of our club and fans, not like the Wednesday who disgraced themselves ripping down the advertising hoardings.

For this reason I quite like them at the moment. (Reserve the right to change my mind at any time)

I re-call United Fans breaking into the ground when they overpowered whichever steward were at that gate nearest to willbutts chippy

EDIT: This is in reference to Manchester United not Sheffield United

The Blades did indeed behave themselves at Spotland same can't be said about their Owl counterparts
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 20:18]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

O Grady on 19:57 - Nov 28 with 1181 viewsWhiteyBFC

O Grady on 15:52 - Nov 28 by deeplishblue

Wednesday are the biggest club in Yorkshire.

Arrogant, deluded, annoying basterds. But I respect them.

Sheff United are no bigger than us, not in my eyes and certainly not in my lifetime. They get a few thousand extra fans. Not got em any further.
O Grady on 20:41 - Nov 28 with 1126 viewsTVOS1907

Also, not seen this anywhere else on here, but Joe Thompson has gone on loan to Wrexham and Joe Widdowson on loan to D&R.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

O Grady on 22:26 - Nov 28 with 1051 viewsR17ALE

O Grady on 19:57 - Nov 28 by WhiteyBFC

Sheff United are no bigger than us, not in my eyes and certainly not in my lifetime. They get a few thousand extra fans. Not got em any further.

Blimey Whitey. I normally agree with you, but Leeds are far bigger than Wednesday, and Sheff Utd are far bigger than Barnsley. Any random football fan in the country would subscribe to that view. Sheff Utd. should be a Premier League club whilst Barnsley are probably just below their true place at the moment.

I would put Barnsley in the same bracket as L1 Doncaster and Championship Rotherham to be honest.

Start taking water with them! 2 times a day!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

O Grady on 22:31 - Nov 28 with 1033 viewsnordenblue

O Grady on 19:57 - Nov 28 by WhiteyBFC

On what basis are sheff utd no bigger than barnsley whitey?
O Grady on 22:45 - Nov 28 with 1003 viewsR17ALE

O Grady on 22:31 - Nov 28 by nordenblue

Probably on the basis that KH turned down Barnsley hoping to get the Sheff Utd job. Failing to get, that he went back to Barnsley!

Whitey was right!!

Ironically, if either of them had given him the tools and time to implement his visions, they'd both be better off than they are now. It's a Yorkshire thing methinks.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

O Grady on 22:46 - Nov 28 with 1001 viewsTVOS1907

O Grady on 22:31 - Nov 28 by nordenblue

Sean Bean doesn't support Barnsley, which must surely count for something.

And that bloke from Beautiful South.

And Joe Root.

And Jessica Ennis.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024