Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Beech 17:59 - Dec 9 with 2856 viewsColDale

Linked with the Hartlepool job. Odds have tumbled today

http://m.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/hartlepool-utd/bury-boss-slams-hart
Chris Beech on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 2814 viewsmacro

Can't see beech wanting to go to pool. Hignett seems a strong favourite but I half expect to see an experienced manager out of work for a while get the job
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 18:16]
Chris Beech on 19:50 - Dec 9 with 2574 viewsTVOS1907

Typical lazy journalism.

'Let's find a former Pools player whose currently on the managing/coaching staff at another club.'

All that's missing is an Observer-sized photograph.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Chris Beech on 20:51 - Dec 9 with 2489 viewsdean7321

Why go when he is doing well at dale and Hartlepool are bottom of league 2

Poll: best ever center back

Chris Beech on 22:33 - Dec 9 with 2359 viewszxcvbnm

My moneys on nigel worthington

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Chris Beech on 22:40 - Dec 9 with 2342 viewstazzydjr

Wouldn't surprise me if Alan Shearer applies for the job

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Chris Beech on 22:44 - Dec 9 with 2335 viewsDomDale

Chris Beech on 22:40 - Dec 9 by tazzydjr

I'd love that to happen after the abuse he got on Friday!

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Chris Beech on 22:56 - Dec 9 with 2288 viewsroccydaleian

Chris Beech on 22:40 - Dec 9 by tazzydjr

Aye! He might give up his allegedly forty grand an appearance on MOTD, to manage the monkey hangers.Lol.
Chris Beech on 04:46 - Dec 10 with 2174 viewsdownunder

Beech to 'Pools
Flicker farcically sacked
Hillcroft re-united.

Long odds, but crazy things happen in Football.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Beech on 07:22 - Dec 10 with 2104 viewsPotterDale

Chris Beech on 04:46 - Dec 10 by downunder

Beech to 'Pools
Flicker farcically sacked
Hillcroft re-united.

Long odds, but crazy things happen in Football.

No more crackpipe for you sir
Chris Beech on 17:30 - Dec 11 with 1510 viewsColDale

I'd post the link but its a stupid website where you have to answer questions to read the story:

ROCHDALE Keith Hill says he wouldn’t stand in the way of Chris Beech becoming a manager but has questioned whether the vacant Hartlepool United post is the one for him.

Beech, who played 104 games for Pools scoring 26 goals before leaving for Huddersfield Town, is second favourite behind Craig Hignett for the job following Paul Murray’s sacking.

But Hill has hit out at the decision to axe Murray after just seven matches, the third manager to criticise Pools following David Flitcroft and Lee Johnson.

Hill said: “Even if the rumours are true, if I was Chris Beech there’s no way I would entertain going to Hartlepool as first-team manager because look at Paul Murray — he’s out of work within seven games!”

“If it was something that Chris wanted to do, I would never stand in his way.

“With the experience I’ve had obviously with Flicker [his former number two Bury boss Dave Flitcroft], I would never stand in Chris’ way of becoming a manager.

“But where’s the plan from the people in charge at Hartlepool?

“Where’s the faith that they’ve got in Paul Murray, the person they earmarked as the best person to manage them?”

Former Pools midfielder Darrell Clarke, currently boss at Conference side Bristol Rovers, is also in the frame.

Clarke, who is under contract at Rovers until the end of the season at least, is well-thought of at Victoria Park after playing almost 150 games over six seasons between 2001 and 2007.

Other names in the frame include former Middlesbrough coach Mark Venus, ex-Scunthorpe United boss Brian Laws, ex-Tranmere Rovers boss Ronnie Moore while former England captain Terry Butcher has also been linked.

Butcher had been favourite for the vacant Motherwell job after being interviewed for the post at Fir Park but has ruled himself out of the running.

Player coach Sam Collins is currently in caretaker charge at Pools and is expected to be in the dugout for Saturday’s trip to Burton Albion in Sky Bet League Two.
Chris Beech on 22:55 - Dec 17 with 1030 viewsmacro

Chris Beech on 18:07 - Dec 9 by macro

Can't see beech wanting to go to pool. Hignett seems a strong favourite but I half expect to see an experienced manager out of work for a while get the job
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 18:16]

Bingo - ronnie Moore
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024