Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie 16:13 - Dec 15 with 3685 views100notout

with MK Dongs due to fielding an ineligible player

Think this is the fairest decision albeit somewhat inconsistent with other punishments for the same crime

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 16:17 - Dec 15 with 3673 viewsD_Alien

Very inconsistent.

It's like the FA just make these decisions off the top of their head.

And what about the fans having to fork out more cash to watch the replay? Chesterfield should be required to make the game free and provide coaches for travelling supporters, plus all MK Dons costs.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 16:35 - Dec 15 with 3575 viewsmacro

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 16:17 - Dec 15 by D_Alien

Very inconsistent.

And what about the fans having to fork out more cash to watch the replay? Chesterfield should be required to make the game free and provide coaches for travelling supporters, plus all MK Dons costs.

I believe that wolves have accepted partial blame which might have softened things
Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 16:35 - Dec 15 with 3575 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 16:17 - Dec 15 by D_Alien

Very inconsistent.

Lilly livered FA.....typical.

However,one match that I hope "ginger whinger" Deano Lewington will win!
[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 18:39]
Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 16:37 - Dec 15 with 3562 viewstazzydjr

I wonder what Chesterfield have on The FA this is one of the strangest decisions ever seen by the governing body

[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 16:38]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 16:52 - Dec 15 with 3496 viewsDaley_Lama

I bet this goes down like a lead balloon at our near neighbours.

Poll: DF in or out

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 18:29 - Dec 15 with 3323 viewspnc4eva1

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 16:52 - Dec 15 by Daley_Lama

I bet this goes down like a lead balloon at our near neighbours.

For once I'd have to agree with our local neighbours over this. The fact that Wolves accepted some of the blame doesn't make a difference to the fact that they fielded an ineligible player.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 18:37 - Dec 15 with 3299 views442Dale

We've got this far without any use of the word Cheaterfield?

This place is going to the dogs.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 19:32 - Dec 15 with 3172 viewsRAFCRuss

chesterfield also banned a 'fan' for life for making comments about the Bradford fire on facebook, good on them for that
Login to get fewer ads

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 20:30 - Dec 15 with 3089 viewsPDIDDY

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 18:29 - Dec 15 by pnc4eva1

For once I'd have to agree with our local neighbours over this. The fact that Wolves accepted some of the blame doesn't make a difference to the fact that they fielded an ineligible player.

The club who we loaned the player off also said it had been verbally agreed, BFC always the victim :(

Gissa job

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 20:58 - Dec 15 with 3052 viewstazzydjr

Surely this Replayed Match will be the only ever Match the Franchise are actually liked by Football Fans

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 21:07 - Dec 15 with 3032 viewsboffley

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 20:58 - Dec 15 by tazzydjr

Surely this Replayed Match will be the only ever Match the Franchise are actually liked by Football Fans

I would think that MK Dons fans actually like them most of the time Tazzy
Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 00:15 - Dec 16 with 2850 viewsSandyman

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 20:30 - Dec 15 by PDIDDY

The club who we loaned the player off also said it had been verbally agreed, BFC always the victim :(

One can but only applaud the splendid irony of this post - Kudos PDIDDY :D
Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 00:23 - Dec 16 with 2848 viewsolympicdale

I'm sorry but that is disgusting, why should they get another chance when proven guilty, they have to be kicked out, as others have before them.

Life is a game of fate.

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 08:09 - Dec 16 with 2742 viewsKenBoon

If it wasn't milton keynes i'd say out with them. Since it is milton keynes I say in with them. Also it does mean both of them have an extra game over the Christmas period. Do we play either of them soon?
Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 10:32 - Dec 16 with 2689 viewsitschalky

Will Chesterfield profit from the gate receipts when they play the game again?...
Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 10:54 - Dec 16 with 2666 viewstazzydjr

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 10:32 - Dec 16 by itschalky

Will Chesterfield profit from the gate receipts when they play the game again?...

Chalky the likely scenario i think ST Holders of both clubs & those who bought previously will get this fixture for free & Meanwhile they'll probably charge minimum of £3 & £1 admission for those who turn up that night probably won't be much profit

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 17:11 - Dec 17 with 2369 viewstazzydjr

I wasn't far out about the ticket prices for this game

http://www.mkdons.com/news/article/chesterfield-ticket-details-mk-dons-tickets-f

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 18:26 - Dec 17 with 2319 viewsD_Dale

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 17:11 - Dec 17 by tazzydjr

I wasn't far out about the ticket prices for this game

http://www.mkdons.com/news/article/chesterfield-ticket-details-mk-dons-tickets-f

That MKD statement is typical of the self-righteous bleatings of the club's owners when they tried to justify ditching their SW London fanbase. "MK Dons alone have to incur the not so inconsiderable costs of restaging this fixture ..." Aw, the poor diddums, can't we hold a collection for them?

"We hope that these one-off special prices will encourage supporters to turn out in good numbers, ensuring that the club does not suffer financially and, at the very least, recovers its costs from staging this replayed tie.” Yeah, no hint that it they do get through - and they must be the favourites to win - they'll pick up £27k prize money, and have a good chance of getting through round 3 (picking up £67.5K prize money) at Scunny or Worcester (if it's the latter, there'd almost certainly be a big TV fee).

And actually, tazzydjr, you suggested tickets might be £3 and £1 - but the MKD board lack your generosity when it comes to the bottom line. The prices are £6-14 for adults and £1-3 for under-18s.

I really hope Chesterfield give 'em an almighty thrashing.
Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 16:38 - Dec 18 with 2220 viewsD_Dale

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 18:26 - Dec 17 by D_Dale

That MKD statement is typical of the self-righteous bleatings of the club's owners when they tried to justify ditching their SW London fanbase. "MK Dons alone have to incur the not so inconsiderable costs of restaging this fixture ..." Aw, the poor diddums, can't we hold a collection for them?

"We hope that these one-off special prices will encourage supporters to turn out in good numbers, ensuring that the club does not suffer financially and, at the very least, recovers its costs from staging this replayed tie.” Yeah, no hint that it they do get through - and they must be the favourites to win - they'll pick up £27k prize money, and have a good chance of getting through round 3 (picking up £67.5K prize money) at Scunny or Worcester (if it's the latter, there'd almost certainly be a big TV fee).

And actually, tazzydjr, you suggested tickets might be £3 and £1 - but the MKD board lack your generosity when it comes to the bottom line. The prices are £6-14 for adults and £1-3 for under-18s.

I really hope Chesterfield give 'em an almighty thrashing.

Well at least, after that record-breaking penalty shoot out (Scunny going through with the 32nd penalty) MKD won't have the prospect of TV coverage in round 3.

Scunny fans will have plenty of time to get over last night's excitement before playing either Cheaterfield on the Dongs (especially if these two end up drawing on 2 January).
Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 21:21 - Dec 18 with 2090 viewsTVOS1907

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 16:38 - Dec 18 by D_Dale

Well at least, after that record-breaking penalty shoot out (Scunny going through with the 32nd penalty) MKD won't have the prospect of TV coverage in round 3.

Scunny fans will have plenty of time to get over last night's excitement before playing either Cheaterfield on the Dongs (especially if these two end up drawing on 2 January).

I'm sure I read somewhere they are playing this game to a conclusion on the night, so there won't be a replay.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 21:32 - Dec 18 with 2068 viewsD_Dale

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 21:21 - Dec 18 by TVOS1907

I'm sure I read somewhere they are playing this game to a conclusion on the night, so there won't be a replay.

I'd missed that. Looks like the FA making things up as they go along. Presumably extra time and then penalties, rather than the first side to score after 90 minutes.
Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 22:21 - Dec 18 with 2021 viewsNerazzurri

Chesterfield forced to replay R2 FA cup tie on 21:32 - Dec 18 by D_Dale

I'd missed that. Looks like the FA making things up as they go along. Presumably extra time and then penalties, rather than the first side to score after 90 minutes.

I think there is a rule somewhere that allows the 2 teams involved in an FA Cup tie to agree to not having a replay and just decide it on the day so perhaps they've used that rule.

Forza Nerazzurri

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024