Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best moment of last night for me...... 12:47 - Dec 17 with 3126 viewsMoonyDale

As the final whistle blew and Matty wanted the match ball, one of their defenders booted it full tilt into the goal at the Sandy. Cue Matty to do the slow walk down to the goal to get his prize, the sheer look of delight on his face as he strolled on down to the Sandy was a joy to see. Beaming smile and a clenched fist salute to the fans behind the goal......Loved every second of it....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:09 - Dec 17 with 3037 viewsDaley_Lama

Second best

Aldershot score. Logan is mightily peeved. He lamp the ball as hard as he can up the pitch, thwacking the ref.

Third best.

The laughing face on Logan after their lad got booked for diving for the pen.

Poll: DF in or out

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:11 - Dec 17 with 3023 viewsMoonyDale

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:09 - Dec 17 by Daley_Lama

Second best

Aldershot score. Logan is mightily peeved. He lamp the ball as hard as he can up the pitch, thwacking the ref.

Third best.

The laughing face on Logan after their lad got booked for diving for the pen.

Thought the ref was gonna send Logan off the way he stomped towards him after that. From my view in the Sandy I couldn't see the dive or Logans smile...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:19 - Dec 17 with 2984 viewsToffeemanc

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:11 - Dec 17 by MoonyDale

Thought the ref was gonna send Logan off the way he stomped towards him after that. From my view in the Sandy I couldn't see the dive or Logans smile...

The ref certainly did stomp towards our goal after being hit with the ball. He looked furious and it looked to me like he was reaching for his cards, that was until he was met with the figure of Conrad walking forwards towards him holding his hands up to apologise.
The ref seemed to take one look at him, saw him apologising and suddenly seemed to see the funny side of it and was all smiles.
Think he may have got a view into what opposition forwards see when through on goal and didn't fancy it.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:43 - Dec 17 with 2905 viewsColDale

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:19 - Dec 17 by Toffeemanc

The ref certainly did stomp towards our goal after being hit with the ball. He looked furious and it looked to me like he was reaching for his cards, that was until he was met with the figure of Conrad walking forwards towards him holding his hands up to apologise.
The ref seemed to take one look at him, saw him apologising and suddenly seemed to see the funny side of it and was all smiles.
Think he may have got a view into what opposition forwards see when through on goal and didn't fancy it.

I think the distance involved allowed him some thinking time as I have no doubts he had a red card in his mind to begin with.

Did laugh at the steward who raced up into the away end to get rid of the smoke bomb in a mad panic, not realising it had already been taken out 2 minutes earlier.
Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:45 - Dec 17 with 2886 views442Dale

Good thread, but Logan's save onto the corner flag is still to be beaten.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:54 - Dec 17 with 2846 views_dezzy

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:45 - Dec 17 by 442Dale

Good thread, but Logan's save onto the corner flag is still to be beaten.

Seeing 3 lions drinking coffee pre match in the Flying horse.

Edit : its not a reply to you 442
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 13:57]

KHBA

Best moment of last night for me...... on 14:12 - Dec 17 with 2789 views100notout

Noticed Peter Vincenti applauding the Aldershot fans after the game which was a nice touch.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Best moment of last night for me...... on 08:54 - Dec 18 with 2302 viewsRalphs12

Best moment of last night for me...... on 14:12 - Dec 17 by 100notout

Noticed Peter Vincenti applauding the Aldershot fans after the game which was a nice touch.

He really is a class act, I noticed on his twitter a few of there fans apologising to him for him getting stick from the fans to which he said he doesnt take it personally and knows what football is about.

Every team needs a Peter Vincenti.
Login to get fewer ads

Best moment of last night for me...... on 09:57 - Dec 18 with 2221 viewsR17ALE

Best moment of last night for me...... on 08:54 - Dec 18 by Ralphs12

He really is a class act, I noticed on his twitter a few of there fans apologising to him for him getting stick from the fans to which he said he doesnt take it personally and knows what football is about.

Every team needs a Peter Vincenti.

I think you're getting him mixed up with John Ryan there!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:06 - Dec 18 with 2025 viewsBartRowou

There was also the moment when the left back took a foul throw on half-time a few minutes after berating the ballboy for the way he returned the ball to him.

You'd miss all this if Dale were always on the telly.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Best moment of last night for me...... on 13:32 - Dec 18 with 1973 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Best moment of last night for me...... on 09:57 - Dec 18 by R17ALE

I think you're getting him mixed up with John Ryan there!!

Every Team Needs A Peter Vincetti, But they also need a Matty Done, Stephen Dawson, etc etc etc :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024