Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET 14:03 - Dec 17 with 5681 viewstazzydjr

Normal Match Day Prices

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/third-round-ticket-details-2149651.asp
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 14:14]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:25 - Dec 17 with 1492 viewsisitme

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:23 - Dec 17 by roccydaleian

Well how come you went through a concessions turnstile then?

CSI Rochdale?
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:29 - Dec 17 with 1485 viewsBobbyjoe

No problem, I love sitting in a front row corner of the Pearl Street behind those three posts amongst people who not only don't know any of the players' names, but don't even know which team is Dale. Club was happy enough to send me Christmas Draw tickets to sell.

Yours

Brian
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:32 - Dec 17 with 1481 viewsdingdangblue

Does the ticket office accept cards? Or is it cash only? Also I don't have a season ticket - but my son has a free under 7's season ticket - I presume the club wouldn't object to using the voucher to buy his and my tickets tomorrow?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:34 - Dec 17 with 1471 viewstazzydjr

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:23 - Dec 17 by roccydaleian

Well how come you went through a concessions turnstile then?

Because i were advised by the steward because i had a ticket and they wanted to get the queue down outside TDS

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:35 - Dec 17 with 1471 viewsroccydaleian

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:25 - Dec 17 by isitme

CSI Rochdale?

Ha, aye, summat like that. It's just now someone is telling porkies.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:41 - Dec 17 with 1463 viewsroccydaleian

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:34 - Dec 17 by tazzydjr

Because i were advised by the steward because i had a ticket and they wanted to get the queue down outside TDS

Ok, cheers Botty lad.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:51 - Dec 17 with 1427 viewsisitme

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:32 - Dec 17 by dingdangblue

Does the ticket office accept cards? Or is it cash only? Also I don't have a season ticket - but my son has a free under 7's season ticket - I presume the club wouldn't object to using the voucher to buy his and my tickets tomorrow?

You can pay with both debit and credit cards.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:51 - Dec 17 with 1427 views_dezzy

The stewards were telling people at the back of the queue it would be quicker to go get a ticket from the office, so tazbot could of done that

KHBA

Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:54 - Dec 17 with 1416 viewsisitme

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:29 - Dec 17 by Bobbyjoe

No problem, I love sitting in a front row corner of the Pearl Street behind those three posts amongst people who not only don't know any of the players' names, but don't even know which team is Dale. Club was happy enough to send me Christmas Draw tickets to sell.

Yours

Brian

If you have a problem I am sure that there are plenty of season ticket holders on here that would be willing to help you out.

Are you going to the game on Saturday? I would gladly give you the voucher from my Sister's season ticket as I will have already sorted out our tickets.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:01 - Dec 17 with 1382 viewsroccydaleian

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:51 - Dec 17 by _dezzy

The stewards were telling people at the back of the queue it would be quicker to go get a ticket from the office, so tazbot could of done that

Fair do's Dezzy, not having a pop or owt.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:14 - Dec 17 with 1349 viewsBobbyjoe

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:54 - Dec 17 by isitme

If you have a problem I am sure that there are plenty of season ticket holders on here that would be willing to help you out.

Are you going to the game on Saturday? I would gladly give you the voucher from my Sister's season ticket as I will have already sorted out our tickets.

Going on Saturday? No, no, no...we glory hunters don't do the bread-and-butter stuff! Thanks all the same, though, very gracious. I should check with your sister, though, if I were you, before you start promising her voucher, willy-nilly, to all and sundry!
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:15 - Dec 17 with 1346 viewsD_Alien

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:01 - Dec 17 by roccydaleian

Fair do's Dezzy, not having a pop or owt.

Dezzy's tazbot's online minder, not that he needs one.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:27 - Dec 17 with 1311 viewsisitme

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:14 - Dec 17 by Bobbyjoe

Going on Saturday? No, no, no...we glory hunters don't do the bread-and-butter stuff! Thanks all the same, though, very gracious. I should check with your sister, though, if I were you, before you start promising her voucher, willy-nilly, to all and sundry!

I have no idea who you are or what games you go to. You posted an issue with the arrangements for this game and I offered to help you out.

As I bought her season ticket I can do what I want with her voucher!
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:35 - Dec 17 with 1285 views_dezzy

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:15 - Dec 17 by D_Alien

Roccy knows _dezzy well enough.

KHBA

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:36 - Dec 17 with 1285 viewsroccydaleian

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:15 - Dec 17 by D_Alien

Ha!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 19:40]
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:45 - Dec 17 with 1232 viewsTVOS1907

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:14 - Dec 17 by 442Dale

Crowd prediction: 7250

I was thinking more in the region of 7249.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:46 - Dec 17 with 1232 viewsBobbyjoe

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:27 - Dec 17 by isitme

I have no idea who you are or what games you go to. You posted an issue with the arrangements for this game and I offered to help you out.

As I bought her season ticket I can do what I want with her voucher!

Indian giver!
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:52 - Dec 17 with 1215 viewsTVOS1907

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:14 - Dec 17 by Bobbyjoe

I might even offer to help you as well, Brian, if isitme's sister isn't playing ball, as it were.

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 20:02 - Dec 17 with 1184 viewsD_Alien

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:35 - Dec 17 by _dezzy

Roccy knows _dezzy well enough.

I never doubted it!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 20:14 - Dec 17 with 1156 viewsBobbyjoe

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 19:52 - Dec 17 by TVOS1907

I might even offer to help you as well, Brian, if isitme's sister isn't playing ball, as it were.

Very gracious, TVOS, thanks all the same. I'm going to the Fleetwood game with the boy, whenever that is, probably pick some up then (don't think Forest will be as big a draw as Dirty Leeds!).
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 20:29 - Dec 17 with 1123 viewsBobbyjoe

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 20:14 - Dec 17 by Bobbyjoe

Very gracious, TVOS, thanks all the same. I'm going to the Fleetwood game with the boy, whenever that is, probably pick some up then (don't think Forest will be as big a draw as Dirty Leeds!).

PS Doesn't sound like isitme's sister has any say in the matter!
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 01:34 - Dec 18 with 972 viewsolympicdale

Kit clash predictions, they just better not wear their white shorts!

Life is a game of fate.

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 03:47 - Dec 18 with 958 viewspioneer

I am struggling to find the last time we reached the third round of the FA Cup in consecutive seasons.

Could be another first for KH , ironic given he used give low priority to the cup.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 07:30 - Dec 18 with 923 viewsTVOS1907

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 03:47 - Dec 18 by pioneer

I am struggling to find the last time we reached the third round of the FA Cup in consecutive seasons.

Could be another first for KH , ironic given he used give low priority to the cup.

You're right, it's over 60 years ago.

1950/51 lost to Chelsea
1951/52 lost to Leeds

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 07:45 - Dec 18 with 902 viewsaleanddale

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 07:30 - Dec 18 by TVOS1907

You're right, it's over 60 years ago.

1950/51 lost to Chelsea
1951/52 lost to Leeds

Blimey!

Just shows how spoiled we are!

Footy gods look away!! Have we ever made consecutive 4th rounds Tvos?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024