Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match 13:02 - Dec 19 with 5472 viewstazzydjr

I have counted 7 Tuesday's free on their Fixtures between January 2015 & February 2015 i wonder what date give or take a Nottingham Forest Replay Date if an event of a Draw at The Fortress

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 13:44 - Dec 19 with 3449 viewsrod_leach

The Fortress!
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:36 - Dec 19 with 3347 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 13:44 - Dec 19 by rod_leach

The Fortress!

Keeping in mind the profession of our Chairman....would 'cloister' not be a better adverb over 'fortress'..?
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:47 - Dec 19 with 3315 viewsMeanwood

Chantery
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 16:10 - Dec 19 with 3218 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The San Spotty Sanctuary.
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 16:25 - Dec 19 with 3195 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:47 - Dec 19 by Meanwood

Chantery

Rkrshaw as Minister!
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 16:29 - Dec 19 with 3185 viewsArthurDaley

We have certainly ballsed up Owdums big pay day.

A large VAT Dave

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:07 - Dec 29 with 2761 viewstazzydjr

Looks like 20th January 2015 is new date for this fixture still ALL TICKET because the biffo's are a strange lot

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/oldham-game-re-arranaged-2171444.aspx
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 14:09]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:11 - Dec 29 with 2735 viewsscooby

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:07 - Dec 29 by tazzydjr

Looks like 20th January 2015 is new date for this fixture still ALL TICKET because the biffo's are a strange lot

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/oldham-game-re-arranaged-2171444.aspx
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 14:09]

yep, just seen the tweet. That means i wont be there or the lad. Work commitments and that crap. :(
Login to get fewer ads

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:32 - Dec 29 with 2694 viewstazzydjr

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:11 - Dec 29 by scooby

yep, just seen the tweet. That means i wont be there or the lad. Work commitments and that crap. :(

Think all our Fans should Boycott this fixture to make the OB & Biffo's look foolish for not doing their jobs and for encouraging their fans to come in our home ends

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:46 - Dec 29 with 2658 viewsAtThePeake

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:32 - Dec 29 by tazzydjr

Think all our Fans should Boycott this fixture to make the OB & Biffo's look foolish for not doing their jobs and for encouraging their fans to come in our home ends

£22 to sit behind the goals with a crap view in a crap ground to quite possibly have my head kicked in on the way out?

No ta.

Tangled up in blue.

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:47 - Dec 29 with 2657 viewstazzydjr

Biffo Fans view so far on the situation

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/46480-dale-home-rearranged/

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 17:58 - Dec 29 with 2510 viewsTalkingSutty

A bit gutted about this, i really wanted to go to this game but a return trip from Langkawi makes it a logistical nightmare. So i will settle for Internet/ tweet updates from 345AM local time. Prior to modern technology i had to rely on R17ALE and TVOS for updates, they did me proud.

Even on holidays the Dale are right at the top of the pecking order, how sad is that.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 17:59]
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:05 - Dec 29 with 2474 viewsDomDale

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 14:47 - Dec 29 by tazzydjr

Biffo Fans view so far on the situation

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/46480-dale-home-rearranged/

I'm not really a big fan of crowd counting bollox but they make a point I made about Accrington every year. We'd fill their ground up and they'd never return the favour. Our away followings at oldham In comparison to bury (which is further away and more difficult to get to) have been baffling. Like one poster says, it's hardly more of an inconvenience than travelling to a home game.
Nevertheless, I'll be there and hoping for revenge for the 0-3.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:17 - Dec 29 with 2443 views1mark1

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:05 - Dec 29 by DomDale

I'm not really a big fan of crowd counting bollox but they make a point I made about Accrington every year. We'd fill their ground up and they'd never return the favour. Our away followings at oldham In comparison to bury (which is further away and more difficult to get to) have been baffling. Like one poster says, it's hardly more of an inconvenience than travelling to a home game.
Nevertheless, I'll be there and hoping for revenge for the 0-3.

I think it's due to the fact that Oldham away is more likely to involve the opposition Neanderthals attacking you. Yes it is far easier to get to BP than Gigg for many of us, but there is more likely to be trouble too. I was never worried or concerned going to Gigg Lane. Also many are unhappy re the cost. £22 a lot of money, and quite frankly is a piss take, considering there fans got one of the very best away stands in the league, for only £20.

I am glad Oldham brought more to ours than we will take to them as it means more money for OUR club. Those muppets who went into the Dale stands at Spotland, ended giving more money to our club.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 18:18]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:21 - Dec 29 with 2427 viewswindowsbug

Wasn't going to go but....
Can't go anyway now, as I have tickets for Slipknot that evening
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:47 - Dec 29 with 2371 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 17:58 - Dec 29 by TalkingSutty

A bit gutted about this, i really wanted to go to this game but a return trip from Langkawi makes it a logistical nightmare. So i will settle for Internet/ tweet updates from 345AM local time. Prior to modern technology i had to rely on R17ALE and TVOS for updates, they did me proud.

Even on holidays the Dale are right at the top of the pecking order, how sad is that.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 17:59]

You could always get updates from roccy.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:57 - Dec 29 with 2339 viewsTalkingSutty

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:17 - Dec 29 by 1mark1

I think it's due to the fact that Oldham away is more likely to involve the opposition Neanderthals attacking you. Yes it is far easier to get to BP than Gigg for many of us, but there is more likely to be trouble too. I was never worried or concerned going to Gigg Lane. Also many are unhappy re the cost. £22 a lot of money, and quite frankly is a piss take, considering there fans got one of the very best away stands in the league, for only £20.

I am glad Oldham brought more to ours than we will take to them as it means more money for OUR club. Those muppets who went into the Dale stands at Spotland, ended giving more money to our club.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 18:18]

I have to disagree with Your comment about Dale fans not going to Oldham because they envisage crowd trouble. We have been to Boundary Park many times and it's always been trouble free. We are going to Bradford in a couple of weeks time and they have FOUR times the support than Oldham and believe me there is more potential for trouble at Valley Parade than whatever Oldhams grounds called.

I think its a combination of paying 22 quid and the fact that the game doesn't have the same draw to it as a visit to Gigg Lane. We can pretend that Oldham are our big rivals but we all know deep down that they aren't.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 18:59]
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:58 - Dec 29 with 2325 viewsTalkingSutty

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:47 - Dec 29 by TVOS1907

Sending a text costs money, you know Roccy
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 19:07 - Dec 29 with 2294 views1mark1

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:57 - Dec 29 by TalkingSutty

I have to disagree with Your comment about Dale fans not going to Oldham because they envisage crowd trouble. We have been to Boundary Park many times and it's always been trouble free. We are going to Bradford in a couple of weeks time and they have FOUR times the support than Oldham and believe me there is more potential for trouble at Valley Parade than whatever Oldhams grounds called.

I think its a combination of paying 22 quid and the fact that the game doesn't have the same draw to it as a visit to Gigg Lane. We can pretend that Oldham are our big rivals but we all know deep down that they aren't.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 18:59]

I see your point, and I think it's more of a thought that there might be trouble, than any actually happening, for some people. I suppose it doesn't help when some of the real Neanderthals threaten trouble, whilst the vast majority won't want or cause any.

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 19:13 - Dec 29 with 2284 viewsTalkingSutty

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 19:07 - Dec 29 by 1mark1

I see your point, and I think it's more of a thought that there might be trouble, than any actually happening, for some people. I suppose it doesn't help when some of the real Neanderthals threaten trouble, whilst the vast majority won't want or cause any.

Yes, those with young kids etc might not think it's worth the hassle but I would be very surprised if there is any bother on the night. We are talking about a very small minority and after the events at Spotland security will be tight. Most Latics fans are sound as a pound,just like us lot.
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 19:18 - Dec 29 with 2263 views1mark1

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 19:13 - Dec 29 by TalkingSutty

Yes, those with young kids etc might not think it's worth the hassle but I would be very surprised if there is any bother on the night. We are talking about a very small minority and after the events at Spotland security will be tight. Most Latics fans are sound as a pound,just like us lot.

Yes you are right.

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 19:30 - Dec 29 with 2224 viewstazzydjr

I wonder how long it'll take them to notice Pay on the Night is better idea

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 19:32 - Dec 29 with 2220 viewsdalenumber2

I went to the away fixtures at Boundary Part when we were last in div 1 and there was no trouble in fact I remember being a bit surprised at the lack of noise or atmosphere from the Oldham end. And I don't recall any bother when they visited us either in those two seasons. What changed this season when they visited Spotland I do not know - they seemed to think it was a cup final or something and got all excited and hot and bothered about the fixture.
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 21:51 - Dec 29 with 2069 viewsroccydaleian

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 18:47 - Dec 29 by TVOS1907

He's getting nowt from me until he pays his debt.
Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match (n/t) on 21:52 - Dec 29 with 2065 viewsTalkingSutty

Oldham Athletic Away Rearranged Match on 21:51 - Dec 29 by roccydaleian

He's getting nowt from me until he pays his debt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024