Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still fuming after that shambollic performance 18:07 - Dec 20 with 16668 viewsMoonyDale

By the most inept official seen at Spotland for many a day. Along with his clown assistants who did fook all this afternoon, we were cheated out of three points today make no mistake and for one such as myself who never rants about ref's to be so angry says much about his performance. We were so far ahead of Cheaty in all departments that to come away with a point feels like a defeat. That diving play acting 37 should have seen red in the first half, and if that is the style of football they have to watch I almost feel sorry for them. You can keep your unbeaten away run going when you play like that, utter sh1te.......Take that Warwick Davis lookalike's refereeing qualifications off him and never let him near a game again.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 18:11 - Dec 20 with 7549 viewsDomDale

I certainly don't feel sorry for 'em! Horrible club. Horrible fans. And their manager looks like he has a few extra chromosomes.

Fook it. Could have been worse today. Could be owdum.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:12 - Dec 20 with 7288 viewsNinco

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 18:11 - Dec 20 by DomDale

I certainly don't feel sorry for 'em! Horrible club. Horrible fans. And their manager looks like he has a few extra chromosomes.

Fook it. Could have been worse today. Could be owdum.

Although I feel the same as you, I am sure if we were in their position, we would have probably done the same. Having said that, the referee should have stopped play for a foul. The fact that he had to go and check what happened with his linesman when the linesman was further away clearly shows that he has doubts in his own ability and most of the blame lies with him.

It is getting beyond a joke now with poor refereeing. They seem to be able to do whatever they want and managers aren't allowed to say anything against them, and the football league and FA always side with the referee if you complain to them, so what can we do to get some justice. At the end of the season, those two points that were robbed from us may make a difference to where we finish and if that means losing out on a play off place for example, the financial cost to the club could be serious.

If we turned up at a Dale match and Keith Hill named 11 amateur players he had found in the local pub, we would demand our money back as we are paying to see professionals, so shouldn't that also apply to the referee and linesman? Here we have a guy who is being paid to referee a match. He is given full training on how to spot these sort of incidents, yet it is the fans sat 100 yards away in the stands who seem to see them, where as the referee misses things right under his nose. It needs sorting. If the authorities keep covering up these mistakes, people are still going to see them on TV anyway, and it is just making the authorities look more and more inept. In any other jobs, if you make serious mistakes the company sacks you to save face. What do the FA do?
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:15 - Dec 20 with 7243 viewsRosun

What was the incident with Hendo and their goal keeper near the end. Not like Hendo to go down for no reason. And yes, the referee didn't spot it either. He's probably wandering round the car park as I type, trying to find his car. (Small man syndrome).
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:19 - Dec 20 with 7178 viewsDomDale

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:12 - Dec 20 by Ninco

Although I feel the same as you, I am sure if we were in their position, we would have probably done the same. Having said that, the referee should have stopped play for a foul. The fact that he had to go and check what happened with his linesman when the linesman was further away clearly shows that he has doubts in his own ability and most of the blame lies with him.

It is getting beyond a joke now with poor refereeing. They seem to be able to do whatever they want and managers aren't allowed to say anything against them, and the football league and FA always side with the referee if you complain to them, so what can we do to get some justice. At the end of the season, those two points that were robbed from us may make a difference to where we finish and if that means losing out on a play off place for example, the financial cost to the club could be serious.

If we turned up at a Dale match and Keith Hill named 11 amateur players he had found in the local pub, we would demand our money back as we are paying to see professionals, so shouldn't that also apply to the referee and linesman? Here we have a guy who is being paid to referee a match. He is given full training on how to spot these sort of incidents, yet it is the fans sat 100 yards away in the stands who seem to see them, where as the referee misses things right under his nose. It needs sorting. If the authorities keep covering up these mistakes, people are still going to see them on TV anyway, and it is just making the authorities look more and more inept. In any other jobs, if you make serious mistakes the company sacks you to save face. What do the FA do?

I'm thinking back to last season 2-2 c'field. We fookin robbed em.

Swings and roundabouts.

Hoping sometime soon we have the ref massively on our side. Would like I against fleetwood. 3 sendings off and 7-0. I can hope.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:20 - Dec 20 with 7174 viewsscooby

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:12 - Dec 20 by Ninco

He never checked with the lineman, never even spoke to him, he walked the players away.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:28 - Dec 20 with 7102 viewsYorkshire_Dale

What do these Referee Assessors do after a game like today.....surely the little git should be bollocked and put out to grass.

21 (Twenty one) years this little twerp has been doing this!

Sod off Scott!
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:29 - Dec 20 with 7097 viewsMoonyDale

Just filled in the player ratings for today's game, have to say that there should be a minus option when rating the ref......He sure as hell didn't deserve the 1 point I gave him.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:55 - Dec 20 with 6964 viewsSandyman

2nd half.

Dawson taken out from behind. A yellow if not a red card offence.
The officials "didn't see it" and waved play on
Vincenti clearly had his shirt pulled in the penalty area - a penalty all day long.
Henderson taken out in an off the ball incident
The officials "didn't see it"
Josh Lillis clearly fouled (admitted on the official Notts County official tweet apparently)
The officials "didn't see it" and allowed a goal that had no legitimacy whatsoever.

Today's officials were either incompetent or corrupt. I'm struggling to work out which.
Login to get fewer ads

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:57 - Dec 20 with 6938 views442Dale

Good call on the Vincenti incident. Those ones infuriate more than most because they get given elsewhere on the pitch, eg. One on O'Connell near the touchline.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:09 - Dec 20 with 6852 viewsArthurDaley

Leaving the poisoned dwarf alone for a minute. The two not so merry flag-wavers. I thought they ran the same line in both half's, but them two changed ends. The one who ran the main stand side proved to be terrible. Lund had the ball hit at him from close range, hands at his chest, hand ball just outside the area. Little did we know worst to come. At least two offside, and an assault on Lillis which was worse than the fcuk of Manchester one. For what use he was he could have given his anus an early Christmas present with his flag.

A large VAT Dave

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:10 - Dec 20 with 6854 viewsRAFC1907

I was having a convo earlier about how poor referee's are right across the football pyramid.

Especially in big games live on TV, when they make an outrageous decision to send someone off and the world watching is like 'are you effing mad'.

It's getting to the point where I think they make these decisions on purpose, so we talk about them and highlight them as opposed to the football match and players, take a look at 'battenburg' in the prem, he thinks hes a celebrity, has his hair all fancy etc the fake tan, the mans an absolute c*ck.

At Rochdale Football Club we have a very nice and friendly bunch of supporters as opposed to many, however in this business what do you get for being nice?

Some teams turn up and hurl that much abuse at the referee's and this can have a huge effect on his decision making, and against teams like us it will cost us.

Im not condoning any sort of bad behaviour, but in a professional manner we have to be nasty, because players, managers, whoi work hard all week in training to win a game of football get it taken away from them by p*ss poor referees.

In addition this has an effect on us as supporters who live and breathe the football club, and spend our lives supporting them, blood pressure is one thing, but going to work p*ssed off on a Monday is another!

We need more referee chants.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 20:11]

Poll: Bottomley...

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:17 - Dec 20 with 6799 viewsKathmandale

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 19:55 - Dec 20 by Sandyman

2nd half.

Dawson taken out from behind. A yellow if not a red card offence.
Vincenti clearly had his shirt pulled in the penalty area - a penalty all day long.
Henderson taken out in an off the ball incident
The officials "didn't see it"
Josh Lillis clearly fouled (admitted on the official Notts County official tweet apparently)
The officials "didn't see it" and allowed a goal that had no legitimacy whatsoever.

Today's officials were either incompetent or corrupt. I'm struggling to work out which.

The Dawson one was worse than "Didn't see it". The ref indicated he had seen it as he was making a gesture to say the player won the ball and was shaking his head. So he saw it but apparently deemed it a fair challenge. Compare that to some of the 'fouls' on their 37 that were given and sadly incompetent doesn't cover it. If I had such a bad day at the office it would probably lead to serious injury or death and (if it wasn't me killed) I'd by in prison never mind sacked. I'm normally pretty soft on refs as I think for the most part they do a tough job as well as they can while thousands of people hurl abuse at them. Today though, was one of the worst reffing performances I've ever seen and he deserves everything he gets. It's just a shame that he probably won't get as much as a bad report, the FA stand by their refs no matter what.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:23 - Dec 20 with 6758 viewsonedalefan

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:09 - Dec 20 by ArthurDaley

Leaving the poisoned dwarf alone for a minute. The two not so merry flag-wavers. I thought they ran the same line in both half's, but them two changed ends. The one who ran the main stand side proved to be terrible. Lund had the ball hit at him from close range, hands at his chest, hand ball just outside the area. Little did we know worst to come. At least two offside, and an assault on Lillis which was worse than the fcuk of Manchester one. For what use he was he could have given his anus an early Christmas present with his flag.

I always thought that to be given as handball it had to be hand to ball with intent however nowadays it seems that if ball hits hand when there is no chance of getting out of the way, it's automatically given as a free kick.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:32 - Dec 20 with 6693 viewsKathmandale

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:23 - Dec 20 by onedalefan

I always thought that to be given as handball it had to be hand to ball with intent however nowadays it seems that if ball hits hand when there is no chance of getting out of the way, it's automatically given as a free kick.

Unless you play for Aldershot and stood in the box
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:36 - Dec 20 with 6668 viewsroccydaleian

These are quots by Jonah's parents after the match "you were robbed" and Jonah himself "we got away with that one today pal" Enough said.Two points robbed of the ref, but life goes on. Up the Dale.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:42 - Dec 20 with 6614 viewsArthurDaley

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:36 - Dec 20 by roccydaleian

These are quots by Jonah's parents after the match "you were robbed" and Jonah himself "we got away with that one today pal" Enough said.Two points robbed of the ref, but life goes on. Up the Dale.

Gary Jones Legend.

A large VAT Dave

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:54 - Dec 20 with 6540 viewsToffeemanc

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 20:36 - Dec 20 by roccydaleian

You should have asked Jonah if playing for Cheaty and their tactics reminded him of his time at Dale under Coleman.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 21:17 - Dec 20 with 6445 viewsitschalky

You deserved all three points today,I was in shock when your equaliser went in straight after the second half had started and that in turn got the fans behind the team,its swings and roundabouts, we have had bad refs at Meadow Lane and lost out on the points....

Did you know we are STILL the only league team left that's unbeaten away....
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 21:20 - Dec 20 with 6428 viewsroccydaleian

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 21:17 - Dec 20 by itschalky

You deserved all three points today,I was in shock when your equaliser went in straight after the second half had started and that in turn got the fans behind the team,its swings and roundabouts, we have had bad refs at Meadow Lane and lost out on the points....

Fook off Chalky.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 21:34 - Dec 20 with 6345 views442Dale

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 21:17 - Dec 20 by itschalky

I like how your fans still boast about the "14 points" thing.

Well, the few who bothered to turn up.

#palersbradfordrotherham

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 22:33 - Dec 20 with 6145 viewsColDale

Having seen the replay, it's difficult to judge the offside. It's 50-50 whether it comes off a Dale or County player, but they were arguably already in an offside position when the original Jones shot was made.

The foul on Lillis was unquestionable. Their lad's foot goes over the top of the ball and into Lillis. Had he tried to tackle someone on the half way line like that, then its a straight red card all day long. Given he made no contact with the ball whatsoever, it's the easiest decision that Mathieson had to make all afternoon.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 22:35 - Dec 20 with 6129 viewsjudd

Never, ever have I seen a referee so star struck by the presence of a no mark such as Roy fookin' Carroll, who effectively reffed the game late on.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 22:47 - Dec 20 with 6064 viewsRosun

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 21:34 - Dec 20 by 442Dale

I like how your fans still boast about the "14 points" thing.

Well, the few who bothered to turn up.

#palersbradfordrotherham

Yeah, I thought it was a low turnout from cheaty. 400 ish? Doesn't Nottingham have 2 females for every male though?

I've calmed down a bit since 5.05pm. First game I've been to that has seen 101 minutes played in a game but I really have to admire Dale's fitness today. They left nothing on the pitch today.

The Dawson v Jones battle was easily won by SD. I thought the referee let this duel develop nicely, fair challenges with no malice. Their # 37 should have walked, maybe the goalie too for an off the ball incident (which the referee didn't see).

Dale seemed to freeze for the equaliser as if:
1. They knew it was offside.
2. They knew it was a foul on the goalie.
Right on both counts but the Paul Daniels lookalike thought otherwise.

Keith Hill should slag the referee off and when he gets fined should appeal and show the contentious decisions as evidence.

Maybe because the ref was a midget he couldn't see over the curvature of the pitch.
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 22:48 - Dec 20 with 6059 viewsroccydaleian

Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 22:35 - Dec 20 by judd

Never, ever have I seen a referee so star struck by the presence of a no mark such as Roy fookin' Carroll, who effectively reffed the game late on.

Fook off of Juddu
Still fuming after that shambollic performance on 22:52 - Dec 20 with 6032 viewsWhiteyBFC

They robbed us of three points at Oakwell a couple of months back. Very 'official savvy' are County. We were 2-0 up though, to be fair, but some crude tactics and way too much luck gifted them the most unthinkable victory in years.

It happens like that for some clubs. Meant to be etc etc.

So aye, at least you got a point out of the fcukers.

And I notice RNL is now restricted to sitting on his arse again. Shame.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024