Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) 19:37 - Dec 20 with 1369 viewsNinco

Is anyone else having issues with accessing the internet on their mobile phones at Spotland? I haven't been able to access it at all for the last couple of games and it does not seem to get restored until I get near Asda. I just wondered if there was a transmitter out or something.
Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 19:39 - Dec 20 with 1351 views442Dale

Yeah, it's been poor the last couple of games.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 19:41 - Dec 20 with 1335 viewsToffeemanc

Had exactly the same problem on Tuesday night against Aldershot. Seemed to be working ok today before kick off, but during half time back to not working properly.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 19:42 - Dec 20 with 1329 views_dezzy

Since the floodlight upgrade , and the mobile mast? I've had 4 g, so mine is better

Ps i'm on o2
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 19:50]

KHBA

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 19:42 - Dec 20 with 1329 viewswindowsbug

Yes me too.
I'm on T mobile. I managed to log on to the mainstand wifi from the Sandy, but thats pretty shite.
Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 19:43 - Dec 20 with 1320 viewschuckleberry

Mine is absolutely fine but others around me have this issue.
Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 19:43 - Dec 20 with 1309 viewsisitme

I am on 02 and it has never been so good. I get 4G at the ground. I used to be lucky if I could refresh the half time scores on the BBC website.
Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 19:49 - Dec 20 with 1258 viewsNerazzurri

Yes O2 have definitely upgraded around Rochdale, I now get 4G in most parts of town and get a great signal at Spotland too.

Forza Nerazzurri

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 19:52 - Dec 20 with 1241 viewsDaleaholic

I'm on 3 and my mobile internet is pretty much non-existent at the ground.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Login to get fewer ads

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 19:58 - Dec 20 with 1205 viewsbig_dave2010

I struggled today with signal but it was fine and dandy outside
The ground
Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:05 - Dec 20 with 1173 viewsolympicdale

I haven't been able to access the Wifi for ages from the TDS, isn't it password protected, 'ave no idea what it is.

Life is a game of fate.

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:11 - Dec 20 with 1151 viewsR17ALE

At the risk of sounding like an old tvvat, why do so many of our fans need to get on the internet during matches?

Are we a fan base of Hedge Fund Managers?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:14 - Dec 20 with 1134 views442Dale

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:11 - Dec 20 by R17ALE

At the risk of sounding like an old tvvat, why do so many of our fans need to get on the internet during matches?

To find out who Flitcroft has chosen to play in goal this week.

And the Forest score.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:15 - Dec 20 with 1126 views100notout

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:11 - Dec 20 by R17ALE

you old tvvat

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:15 - Dec 20 with 1125 viewssandylaner1

yes, no signal whatsoever in or around the ground

and the speakers/sound system in the far end of the sandy have completely gone
Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:17 - Dec 20 with 1122 viewsR17ALE

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:15 - Dec 20 by sandylaner1

yes, no signal whatsoever in or around the ground

and the speakers/sound system in the far end of the sandy have completely gone

It's the best reason to go in there!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:41 - Dec 20 with 1059 viewsdeezel

Thanks for running this 442

You should be classed as an "gamesmaster" just like tazzy tbf
Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 20:54 - Dec 20 with 1034 viewsmacro

I have problem with the wifi at the ground but mobile coverage 4g ee is great
Mobile Internet Reception At Spotland (Off Topic) on 21:59 - Dec 20 with 957 viewsrafc1984

I used to have a problem with internet access at the ground. I sit in the pearl street. My phones try to connect to the free wifi via the betbright (I think it is) called, but it is a sh!te connection. The way I fixed this was to turn my wifi off once I get in the ground and just use the 3 / 4g from my network providers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024