Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest 12:48 - Dec 28 with 1227 viewsmacro

Three down at half time and defensively woeful
Forest on 12:50 - Dec 28 with 1213 viewsolympicdale

Cant see Pearce lasting this one, unbeleivable!

Life is a game of fate.

Forest on 12:56 - Dec 28 with 1175 viewsNigeriamark

I just posted this on the Forest Tickets thread. Just be a lot of pressure on them now

I wonder if Stuart Pearce could be the next victim of the Rochdale Curse i.e sacked after losing to lowly Rochdale. Although they are 10th, they were top in Mid September but have only won 2 games since then.

Probably not but there is a lot of pressure on Forest next week. Their Chairman might just think about a change for the transfer window if we totally out play them
Forest on 14:10 - Dec 28 with 1024 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Forest on 12:56 - Dec 28 by Nigeriamark

I just posted this on the Forest Tickets thread. Just be a lot of pressure on them now

I wonder if Stuart Pearce could be the next victim of the Rochdale Curse i.e sacked after losing to lowly Rochdale. Although they are 10th, they were top in Mid September but have only won 2 games since then.

Probably not but there is a lot of pressure on Forest next week. Their Chairman might just think about a change for the transfer window if we totally out play them

It's a big ask for us too.......IF we had a full squad (inc Loanees) we would be more than capable of an upset,as it is with injuries we might struggle....but remember last season.

PS....Britt's got a late goal.
Forest on 18:24 - Dec 28 with 875 viewsParkinsGimp

Yes defensively woeful, but so are we, and they look decent up top. Unlike us who rely on poor matty Done to create everything. You never know the mighty Calvin Andrew might break his seasonal average and score another goal...wow three in a season, what a top guy he is....... we need some serious luck to win next week, since I cant see Forest playing that bad two games on the trot.
Forest on 19:02 - Dec 28 with 815 viewsTVOS1907

Forest on 18:24 - Dec 28 by ParkinsGimp

Yes defensively woeful, but so are we, and they look decent up top. Unlike us who rely on poor matty Done to create everything. You never know the mighty Calvin Andrew might break his seasonal average and score another goal...wow three in a season, what a top guy he is....... we need some serious luck to win next week, since I cant see Forest playing that bad two games on the trot.

They just have - 0-3 at Middlesbrough and 1-3 v Birmingham.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Forest on 20:53 - Dec 28 with 776 viewsArthurDaley

Will have Henri Lansbury suspended for the Dale game. That might help.

A large VAT Dave

Forest on 10:22 - Dec 29 with 658 viewsitschalky

The Forest fans big heads are looking a bit deflated today,not walking around like their usual peacock selfs,I think that Forest are ripe for a cup upset and i will be 100% behind Rochdale on Saturday....

If there is a cup upset I can see psycho getting the boot....
Forest on 11:23 - Dec 29 with 628 viewstazzydjr

It'll be legendary if were behind Psycho getting the boot i can see us winning easily 4 - 0 if Henri Lansbury is suspended and Lascelles hopefully cup-tied other than David Vaughan they've no proper goal threat

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024