Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot 17:17 - Jan 31 with 11336 viewsPassmondsBlue

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:22 - Feb 1 with 2796 viewsjudd

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:16 - Feb 1 by Rosun

Thanks R17.
I've managed to see his posts in a Google cache.
Sweetcorn ... Keith tells me that Calvin's ring tastes exactly the same as your mother's.

It tastes of sweetcorn then?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:31 - Feb 1 with 2784 viewsRosun

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:22 - Feb 1 by judd

It tastes of sweetcorn then?

Or was Calvin rimming Keith?
Either way, it tasted of Sweetcorn's mum.
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:32 - Feb 1 with 2781 viewsThreeLions

Oh dear Kyle, let yourself down by posting crap again have you. Don't forget to make sure you post with the right username next time bazingadale.
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:47 - Feb 1 with 2764 viewsD_Alien

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:06 - Feb 1 by R17ALE

He started an offensive thread that you'd associate with an overweight virgin in his 20's, looking to create a stir.

It was in the manner completely unacceptable with the manners of your typical Dale fan.

The thread has correctly been deleted since you last logged in.

Should've been sent to Coventry

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:50 - Feb 1 with 2752 viewsTVOS1907

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:47 - Feb 1 by D_Alien

Should've been sent to Coventry

Tell you what, D_Alien, The Specials had it right about that place!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:59 - Feb 1 with 2735 viewsD_Alien

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:50 - Feb 1 by TVOS1907

Tell you what, D_Alien, The Specials had it right about that place!

They wouldn't have appreciated the walk along t' cut from t' Greyhound, after a couple of pints of 5% abv Abbott Ale

But that probably belongs on another thread

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 01:18 - Feb 1 with 2709 viewsTVOS1907

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:59 - Feb 1 by D_Alien

They wouldn't have appreciated the walk along t' cut from t' Greyhound, after a couple of pints of 5% abv Abbott Ale

But that probably belongs on another thread

Stop being so aggressive.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 09:34 - Feb 1 with 2593 viewselectricblue

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 21:52 - Jan 31 by 1mark1

Possible we could do that, even if just to say hello. All depends where you go pre match. Post match, I usually just drive off home. Half time sometimes, in Studds.

Wouldnt mind a pint in the radcliffe........
It would have to be in march tho......
oh and i sit in the main stand........
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 9:36]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 11:02 - Feb 1 with 2495 viewsroccydaleian

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 09:34 - Feb 1 by electricblue

Wouldnt mind a pint in the radcliffe........
It would have to be in march tho......
oh and i sit in the main stand........
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 9:36]

Ok....
Why wait till March...
If you say so....
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 11:22 - Feb 1 with 2478 viewsNotEyreClue

Don't post here anymore but gotta defend my mate SC here. He's a nice, misunderstood lad who just likes to rile people up. I can assure you that he would have been secretly loving it when Andrew banged in that header! He may well have been talking about wedding rings though or perhaps even onion rings

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 11:25 - Feb 1 with 2476 viewssweetcorn

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:32 - Feb 1 by ThreeLions

Oh dear Kyle, let yourself down by posting crap again have you. Don't forget to make sure you post with the right username next time bazingadale.

You're back!!! Thought you were never coming back? I've missed you massively, hope you're still "looking out for me on the bowling green", although we all know thats hot air because you know we've been in the same bar/pub/club many times since this veiled threat was made and you didnt even say hello?

Also id be happy for col to confirm me and bazingadale are the same people if he takes a look at the IP addresses

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 11:29 - Feb 1 with 2473 viewssweetcorn

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 11:22 - Feb 1 by NotEyreClue

Don't post here anymore but gotta defend my mate SC here. He's a nice, misunderstood lad who just likes to rile people up. I can assure you that he would have been secretly loving it when Andrew banged in that header! He may well have been talking about wedding rings though or perhaps even onion rings

Onion rings, defo, you know, since im a fatty

Also calvin is in my top 10 fav players, you know i always like the odd one out.

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 11:56 - Feb 1 with 2444 viewselectricblue

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 11:02 - Feb 1 by roccydaleian

Ok....
Why wait till March...
If you say so....

So now you want me to explain why wait until March..

For your information I will behaving another operation next week does that clarify everything with you !

I will go even further if you like I choose which home match I attend on the day due to health reasons....

Perhaps I will get a GP's report if you want one to validate my health.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 11:57 - Feb 1 with 2441 viewsbazingadale

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 00:32 - Feb 1 by ThreeLions

bennerzdale/3 lions or whatever username you choose to log in as next.
I can assure you I'm not sweetcorn. We just both enjoy winding people up. If you like I can be at the bowling greens with him. Or maybe say hi when you are waddling round the regal moon or spotland after a game.
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:03 - Feb 1 with 2432 viewsroccydaleian

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 11:56 - Feb 1 by electricblue

So now you want me to explain why wait until March..

For your information I will behaving another operation next week does that clarify everything with you !

I will go even further if you like I choose which home match I attend on the day due to health reasons....

Perhaps I will get a GP's report if you want one to validate my health.....

Whatever, see you in March then. Get well soon....
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:10 - Feb 1 with 2407 views1mark1

All this talk about violence , veiled threats, etc makes me really pissed off. Just to make it clear I will NOT be arranging to meet up with anyone other than my usual drinking Dale mates, pre-match, as I don't want to get involved with other people's rubbish or squabbles. If others on here want to get involved with each other, than leave the rest out of it.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:24 - Feb 1 with 2394 viewsroccydaleian

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:10 - Feb 1 by 1mark1

All this talk about violence , veiled threats, etc makes me really pissed off. Just to make it clear I will NOT be arranging to meet up with anyone other than my usual drinking Dale mates, pre-match, as I don't want to get involved with other people's rubbish or squabbles. If others on here want to get involved with each other, than leave the rest out of it.

Violence? I just want a peaceful pint with and chat, with fellow Daley's, which I do every home game.. Anyhow the offer is still there, maybe see you on Saturday in the Dale bar pal
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 12:25]
Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:31 - Feb 1 with 2384 views1mark1

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:24 - Feb 1 by roccydaleian

Violence? I just want a peaceful pint with and chat, with fellow Daley's, which I do every home game.. Anyhow the offer is still there, maybe see you on Saturday in the Dale bar pal
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 12:25]

Didn't particularly mean you Roccy but, others unfortunately seam to want to have some bother. One day I will probably end up in there pre-match, and if so I will say hello and have a chat with you, but NOT while you are having an altercation with another Dale fan:) If you are having an altercation, I will watch and enjoy.:)

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:34 - Feb 1 with 2376 viewsfitzochris

Does anyone know who coached the Dale Supporters' side in the 90s?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:39 - Feb 1 with 2364 viewssweetcorn

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:10 - Feb 1 by 1mark1

Mate, i dont think most, myself included wants violence over a messageboard, I was simply laughing off a threat made to me off a certain poster, again over words on a messageboard.Tbh i only do it because its hilarious to see grown men getting their knickers in a twist, time and time again, its the same with PDIDDY, if he dangles a line, they gobble it right up.

It makes it even better that i'm apparently the idiot, yet everyone else tries gettin personal (with poor unaccurate insults) its actually hilarious to see

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:50 - Feb 1 with 2346 views1mark1

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:39 - Feb 1 by sweetcorn

Mate, i dont think most, myself included wants violence over a messageboard, I was simply laughing off a threat made to me off a certain poster, again over words on a messageboard.Tbh i only do it because its hilarious to see grown men getting their knickers in a twist, time and time again, its the same with PDIDDY, if he dangles a line, they gobble it right up.

It makes it even better that i'm apparently the idiot, yet everyone else tries gettin personal (with poor unaccurate insults) its actually hilarious to see

Most of the time it's all idle threats and bollox, anyway. Be surprised if anything much as ever happened as a result of arguments outside of here in the real world.
Most of us I would imagine have better things to do with our time and energy than to have arguments with other Dale fans.

AS far as you winding people up, like you say, if we respond it's our own fault.:)
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 12:51]

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:53 - Feb 1 with 2339 viewssweetcorn

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:50 - Feb 1 by 1mark1

Most of the time it's all idle threats and bollox, anyway. Be surprised if anything much as ever happened as a result of arguments outside of here in the real world.
Most of us I would imagine have better things to do with our time and energy than to have arguments with other Dale fans.

AS far as you winding people up, like you say, if we respond it's our own fault.:)
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 12:51]

Theres making idle threats, then theres taking the time to find out someones name, a sport they play and then saying hes gonna come to the green, pathetic really.

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 13:03 - Feb 1 with 2322 views1mark1

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 12:53 - Feb 1 by sweetcorn

Theres making idle threats, then theres taking the time to find out someones name, a sport they play and then saying hes gonna come to the green, pathetic really.

Yes it is pathetic.

In the past there were threats against me and fellow Dale friends of mine, posted on here. Nothing ever happened though, despite them knowing where they might find us if they really wanted to. Sometimes, when people realise who someone is, they change their minds.

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 13:10 - Feb 1 with 2314 viewssandylaner1

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 13:20 - Feb 1 with 2299 views1mark1

Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot on 13:10 - Feb 1 by sandylaner1

Excellent, and very true.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024