Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome back Jack oconnell 12:17 - Feb 1 with 22839 viewsupthedale89

This time tomorrow the news should be out.
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 12:18 - Feb 1 with 8179 viewsYouTubeDale

Are you certain????

If true, this is exactly the news we were waiting for.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 12:21 - Feb 1 with 8160 viewsR_AFC

on loan or permanent signing ?

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 12:21 - Feb 1 with 8140 viewsisitme

Loan or permanent signing?
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 12:22 - Feb 1 with 8153 views1mark1

Really hope so.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 12:31 - Feb 1 with 8114 viewsfitzochris

If upthedale89 says it will happen, I believe it will.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 12:55 - Feb 1 with 8008 viewsNotEyreClue

I am absolutely not a fan of this kind of thing being revealed early. I'd be furious if I was KH and read stuff like that on here

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 13:11 - Feb 1 with 7941 viewsrichfoad32

Fantastic news if true, timing could not be better if Bennett is out for any extended period of time. He's really our only cover at centre half (unless you count Mcginty) unless Hilly unveils another tactical masterstroke and plays Bunney there or summat.
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 13:12 - Feb 1 with 7940 viewssandylaner1

yes please
Login to get fewer ads

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 13:24 - Feb 1 with 7874 views442Dale

How does this stuff keep getting out? If at any stage it leads to a deal falling through, it's not worth hearing it in advance.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 13:26 - Feb 1 with 7860 viewsKenBoon

If it's true I imagine the Sky Sports Twitter dude will 'understand' it later today.
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 13:37 - Feb 1 with 7801 viewsShun

Don't you dare do this to us if you're messing us about, upthedale89 you beautiful man.
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 14:36 - Feb 1 with 7585 viewsaleanddale

Well!!

This would be a coup!!

If a signing rather than a loan a major coup at that!!

Let's wait and see.
Welcome back Jack oconnell on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 7439 viewstazzydjr

i wonder if Rovers have let the lad go to come to us play Football full time surely he must hate not even making the bench at ewood, no disrespect to Bowyer but its a bad way to treat class talent such as O'Connell

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 7363 viewsRAFCBLUE

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 12:55 - Feb 1 by NotEyreClue

I am absolutely not a fan of this kind of thing being revealed early. I'd be furious if I was KH and read stuff like that on here

This.

All for good signings coming into here but still have painful memories of the Eyre and Coleman era where internal leaks damaged the club.

Hope its true but if you're one of those ITK on something keep it to yourself until its public knowledge.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 16:16 - Feb 1 with 7213 viewsolympicdale

Makes sense from his POV, I'm sure he'd rather be playing, than staring in their reserves.

Life is a game of fate.

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 18:20 - Feb 1 with 6846 viewsDorsetDale

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 15:35 - Feb 1 by RAFCBLUE

This.

All for good signings coming into here but still have painful memories of the Eyre and Coleman era where internal leaks damaged the club.

Hope its true but if you're one of those ITK on something keep it to yourself until its public knowledge.

I really don't see the problem IF it's a done deal and simply hasn't been announced yet.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:28 - Feb 1 with 6634 viewsdingdangblue

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 14:36 - Feb 1 by aleanddale

Well!!

This would be a coup!!

If a signing rather than a loan a major coup at that!!

Let's wait and see.

Would think it would be Undisclosed fee' and I would imagine Rovers would have a massive sell on percentage if permanent? I wouldn't argue even if they wanted 50%.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:33 - Feb 1 with 6606 viewsSuddenLad

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:28 - Feb 1 by dingdangblue

Would think it would be Undisclosed fee' and I would imagine Rovers would have a massive sell on percentage if permanent? I wouldn't argue even if they wanted 50%.

I think the largest allowable 'sell-on' percentage is 35%. Of course they can as other riders such as promotion, appearances, goals scored etc.

In any event, I'd be glad to see him back in a Dale shirt.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:38 - Feb 1 with 6575 viewsD_Alien

I'd argue that this type of disclosure shouldn't happen for the simple reason that it spoils the surprise when, or if, it becomes official.

There's no down-side to the pleasure of hearing that a player like JOC has re-joined us, but only when it's confirmed.

Anything else is just unprofessional and disloyal from the person making the premature disclosure.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:41 - Feb 1 with 6553 viewsChaffRAFC

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:33 - Feb 1 by SuddenLad

I think the largest allowable 'sell-on' percentage is 35%. Of course they can as other riders such as promotion, appearances, goals scored etc.

In any event, I'd be glad to see him back in a Dale shirt.

We had a special deal with Scunthorpe for Bobby Grant which included a 50% sell on clause so we only got half the fee we got from Blackpool.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:47 - Feb 1 with 6513 viewsChaffRAFC

And on the subject of leaked information, I was a bugger for it when I was younger. I remember breaking the news about Dave Bayliss joining Luton before 95% of the office and club shop staff knew and I had the club on the phone to me wanting to know where I'd got the information. Same with the appointment of John Hollins, I had David Kilpatrick wanting to speak to me!

Also, I have vague recollection of the Rickie Lambert signing getting out on the messageboard (possibly even by myself but can't remember) and Steve Parkin going absolutely berzerk as it nearly scuppered the deal.

So, as much as the fan in me wants to know what's going on before it's announced, as I've grown up, I realize how it can have a negative effect and I'm glad the club keep transfer news close to their chest and would rather upthedale89 would keep stuff to himself if he's in the know.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:52 - Feb 1 with 6480 views442Dale

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:47 - Feb 1 by ChaffRAFC

And on the subject of leaked information, I was a bugger for it when I was younger. I remember breaking the news about Dave Bayliss joining Luton before 95% of the office and club shop staff knew and I had the club on the phone to me wanting to know where I'd got the information. Same with the appointment of John Hollins, I had David Kilpatrick wanting to speak to me!

Also, I have vague recollection of the Rickie Lambert signing getting out on the messageboard (possibly even by myself but can't remember) and Steve Parkin going absolutely berzerk as it nearly scuppered the deal.

So, as much as the fan in me wants to know what's going on before it's announced, as I've grown up, I realize how it can have a negative effect and I'm glad the club keep transfer news close to their chest and would rather upthedale89 would keep stuff to himself if he's in the know.

But presumably someone told you all that stuff, and that's where the issue lies. If someone at a football club knows info they know shouldn't be in the public domain, don't tell people in the public domain.

Did Fergie ring you before signing Wayne Rooney, Chaff?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:55 - Feb 1 with 6466 viewsSuddenLad

I remember the Lambert leak and all the furore that followed. Parkin was outraged that a confidence had Ben breached and I see his point of view.

On the other hand, as supporters, we all want to know what's going on, but not at any cost.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:57 - Feb 1 with 6453 viewstazzydjr

Wouldn't the club just of done a simple research of which current employee's were born in 89

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:58 - Feb 1 with 6442 views442Dale

Welcome back Jack oconnell on 19:57 - Feb 1 by tazzydjr

Wouldn't the club just of done a simple research of which current employee's were born in 89

Could be a house number.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024