Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh lillis 18:32 - Feb 14 with 13114 viewsupthedale89

Now is it time for a new keeper or should he be punching them
In his own net ????
When he is in net we will always be weak at the back
Josh lillis on 16:21 - Feb 26 with 1624 viewsnordenblue

Josh lillis on 17:51 - Feb 25 by dingdangblue

But then you are back wanting a Logan clone again - we are just going to be disappointed whoever came in should Hill try someone on loan - no one is going to live upto Logans impact. In my lifetime the only 2 keepers I can think of with a similar type of presence are Hahnemann and Hodge.

Looks like your man Josh has been bombed, i cant for the life of me work out why Hilly has brought in another keeper, surely he cant be any better than Josh currently is?
Josh lillis on 17:31 - Feb 26 with 1534 viewsdingdangblue

Josh lillis on 16:21 - Feb 26 by nordenblue

Looks like your man Josh has been bombed, i cant for the life of me work out why Hilly has brought in another keeper, surely he cant be any better than Josh currently is?

Yeah he was great when we put 3 past him in November
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 17:42]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Josh lillis on 17:54 - Feb 26 with 1464 viewsTalkingSutty

Josh lillis on 17:31 - Feb 26 by dingdangblue

Yeah he was great when we put 3 past him in November
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 17:42]

Still wouldn't be surprised if Lillis starts at Bristol.
Josh lillis on 18:00 - Feb 26 with 1454 viewsdingdangblue

Josh lillis on 17:54 - Feb 26 by TalkingSutty

Still wouldn't be surprised if Lillis starts at Bristol.

Yes, could be Jones and Grayson have just fell out and at least its a change of scenery for him here and puts pressure on Lillis to perform? Obviously Diba is not ready yet and Lillis might be in too much of a comfort zone. If Jones does replace Lillis then I cant see Hill playing Josh at Preston - he's not gonna do that for 1 game and maybe Diba will have to play that one.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Josh lillis on 18:03 - Feb 26 with 1436 viewsTalkingSutty

Josh lillis on 18:00 - Feb 26 by dingdangblue

Yes, could be Jones and Grayson have just fell out and at least its a change of scenery for him here and puts pressure on Lillis to perform? Obviously Diba is not ready yet and Lillis might be in too much of a comfort zone. If Jones does replace Lillis then I cant see Hill playing Josh at Preston - he's not gonna do that for 1 game and maybe Diba will have to play that one.

That's what I was thinking, it takes Lillis out of his comfort zone.
Josh lillis on 18:36 - Feb 26 with 1329 viewszxcvbnm

Josh lillis on 16:21 - Feb 26 by nordenblue

but Lillis has looked lacking in confidence and maybe he needs taking out of the firing line. As someone else put a defender can make a mistake at the opposition don't necessarily score, if the keeper makes a mistake then usually the ball ends up in the net

Poll: Best loanee keeper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024