Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier league 22:04 - Feb 26 with 1442 viewsmacro

Just the greatest in Europe - probably just Chelsea and Everton left in European competition unless arsenal and man city do the amazing . We have the Spanish and Germans running scared.
Premier league on 22:15 - Feb 26 with 1418 viewszxcvbnm

Just have the greediest teams, chairman and the league the greediest chief executive. To be honest I'd prefer to be watching Dale than the premiership pre-madonnas

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Premier league on 22:15 - Feb 26 with 1418 viewsSandyman

Heh. Get the irony in the post.

Bundesliga is the best in Europe by a mile (even a country mile!)
Premier league on 22:21 - Feb 26 with 1402 viewsKenBoon

Bundesliga is hugely overrated. Crowds look fun though.
I am not convinced its a case of country vs country now. You have your super powers across all the countries. They have nothing to do with their country or league. You could swap their locations about and they'd probably be the same. Three cheers for Financial Fair Play.
Premier league on 11:19 - Feb 27 with 1258 viewsDaleiLama

Premier league on 22:15 - Feb 26 by zxcvbnm

Just have the greediest teams, chairman and the league the greediest chief executive. To be honest I'd prefer to be watching Dale than the premiership pre-madonnas

Was this before she feel down the stairs?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Premier league on 12:10 - Feb 27 with 1228 viewsAtThePeake

Proper relegation battle, proper battle for the top four, title race still on (Bundesliga was over after a week) more fans than any other league in the world, less of a gap between the top teams and bottom teams than all of the other elite European leagues.

Best in the world by a distance for me.

Tangled up in blue.

Premier league on 12:16 - Feb 27 with 1214 viewstazzydjr

Premieroverratedship really annoys me at times they get all that money go on about grassroots football yet put nothing back into the beautiful game i think the fit and proper persons test needs re-looking at too many loopholes for the so-called big boys and also the refereeing needs a review they also need a rule change on Diving footballers which could warrant a 10 match ban not forgetting the youth system thing what also benefits the big boys and also the FFP needs reviewing
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 12:18]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Premier league on 12:33 - Feb 27 with 1184 views100notout

Premier league on 12:16 - Feb 27 by tazzydjr

Premieroverratedship really annoys me at times they get all that money go on about grassroots football yet put nothing back into the beautiful game i think the fit and proper persons test needs re-looking at too many loopholes for the so-called big boys and also the refereeing needs a review they also need a rule change on Diving footballers which could warrant a 10 match ban not forgetting the youth system thing what also benefits the big boys and also the FFP needs reviewing
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 12:18]

Ok Taz apart from too much money, not supporting grassroots football, dodgy owners / chairmen / directors, poor referees, diving / cheating players, poor youth systems and inadequate FFP rules (breathe) don't you agree its the best league in the world?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Premier league on 12:40 - Feb 27 with 1177 viewstazzydjr

Premier league on 12:33 - Feb 27 by 100notout

Ok Taz apart from too much money, not supporting grassroots football, dodgy owners / chairmen / directors, poor referees, diving / cheating players, poor youth systems and inadequate FFP rules (breathe) don't you agree its the best league in the world?

No far from being Best league in the World think Germany's Bundesliga rightly deserves that title too much dodgy stuff surrounding the premier league its shown how much its effected our National side if were best league in the world Premieroverratedship would restrict foreign talent to a maximum of 2/3 per squad

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

Premier league on 12:45 - Feb 27 with 1168 views100notout

Premier league on 12:40 - Feb 27 by tazzydjr

No far from being Best league in the World think Germany's Bundesliga rightly deserves that title too much dodgy stuff surrounding the premier league its shown how much its effected our National side if were best league in the world Premieroverratedship would restrict foreign talent to a maximum of 2/3 per squad

ok apart from ........

Yep yer right

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Premier league on 12:50 - Feb 27 with 1158 viewspioneer

Its a business, not a charity, why should they be subsidizing clubs like rochdale who put no effort into business development.

All we get is 'dont get your expectations up' instead of' lets give it our best shot'. I dont see Burnley fans complaining about premier league - their club said why not and got on with it.

The premier league has been an incredible success story
Premier league on 13:44 - Feb 27 with 1103 viewsD_Alien

Premier league on 11:19 - Feb 27 by DaleiLama

Was this before she feel down the stairs?

I'm surprised no-ones accused the Dale board of being prim add on-ers

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024