Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What line-up might KH go for vs Bristol C.? 23:40 - Feb 27 with 1531 viewsD_Dale

Unlike last Tuesday's match, there's no speculation about the team for tomorrow, apart from whether Jones will replace Lillis. I guess Hill has told the players (now getting to bed, somewhere near Bristol) who'll be starting, and I'm expecting he'll opt for experience and a packed midfield. Maybe:

Lillis (but possibly Jones)
Rafferty
Kennedy
Eastham
O'Connell
Rose
Bennett
Hery
Allen
Vincenti
Henderson

Subs: Jones (Lillis), Tanser, Camps, RNL, Brandy, Cannon, Bell

In 13/14 hours we'll know. But for once I don't expect any real surprises, if only because there's not all that many fit players to choose from.
What line-up might KH go for vs Bristol C.? on 23:45 - Feb 27 with 1520 viewsD_Alien

Can't leave Rafferty out. In the aftermath of the Sheff Utd game, his performance wasn't featured on here - should've been. He had a very good game.

Edit: you didn't.

Eyesight going after 2 pints, 2/3rds bottle of wine and a large scotch

But glad I had the chance to mention Raff's performance
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 23:50]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What line-up might KH go for vs Bristol C.? on 00:00 - Feb 28 with 1498 viewsD_Dale

What line-up might KH go for vs Bristol C.? on 23:45 - Feb 27 by D_Alien

Can't leave Rafferty out. In the aftermath of the Sheff Utd game, his performance wasn't featured on here - should've been. He had a very good game.

Edit: you didn't.

Eyesight going after 2 pints, 2/3rds bottle of wine and a large scotch

But glad I had the chance to mention Raff's performance
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 23:50]

Posting at midnight: devoted Dale fan or insomniacal saddo?
What line-up might KH go for vs Bristol C.? on 00:11 - Feb 28 with 1488 viewsLuke8686

Personally think jones'll start ahead of lillis tomorrow. No disrespect to josh but a change is needed and his confidence must be low right now. Gonna stick my neck out and say we'll win tomorrow, it's been that sort of a season
What line-up might KH go for vs Bristol C.? on 06:25 - Feb 28 with 1373 views_dezzy

I cant see Jones starting, It says he only arrived Friday and travelled down with the squad, No time to practice then.

KHBA

What line-up might KH go for vs Bristol C.? on 08:20 - Feb 28 with 1307 viewstazzydjr

What line-up might KH go for vs Bristol C.? on 06:25 - Feb 28 by _dezzy

I cant see Jones starting, It says he only arrived Friday and travelled down with the squad, No time to practice then.

Jones could of already been training with the team prior to the loan signing been out the PiNeapplE squad awhile

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

What line-up might KH go for vs Bristol C.? on 11:41 - Feb 28 with 1148 viewsD_Alien

What line-up might KH go for vs Bristol C.? on 00:00 - Feb 28 by D_Dale

Posting at midnight: devoted Dale fan or insomniacal saddo?

Yes to both

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024