Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Away Day Review: Bristol City v Rochdale @ Ashton Gate*** 19:44 - Mar 1 with 1803 viewstazzydjr

I got the Coach at 8.49AM the coach left Spotland Stadium at 9AM, we didn't pull into the services while 11.35AM i went McDonalds and got 2 Hamburgers, McChicken Mayo, Fries and a Drink of Fanta which came to just under £5, The Coach left the service station at 12.06PM, we arrived at Bristol City for 1.33PM the coach were parked least a mile from Ashton Gate at Ashton Vale Car Park.

I ended up in the Tobacco Factory the only stout they had were Milk Stout which cost £3.20 it were like a stronger version of Snakebite then made my way to Ashton Gate. Before Kick Off i got a Pint of Guinness to get rid of the strong taste of Milk Stout out my mouth Guinness were £3.80 at the Stadium.

Then i took to my seat for the first half within 8 Minute of the Match Peter Vincenti had hit the crossbar 3 Minutes later Jack O'Connell won a Free which were saved in the 11th Minute by Frank Fielding which ended up setting up a corner conceded by Jamie Jones after Kieran Agard shot in 13th Minute which just 1 minute later saw Aaron Wilbraham score and put Bristol City 1-0 up thanks to an assist by Luke Freeman, Rochdale then went on to get a corner in 16th Minute which saw Joe Bunney miss a header just 5 Minutes later Joe Bunney got a yellow card in 21st Minute then 3 Minutes in 24th Minute saw both Jamie Allen and Peter Vincenti missed an cracking shots at goal just 7 minutes later in 31st minute Luke Freeman missed an attempt at goal for Bristol City, Rochdale carried on dominating right up till Half Time.

Half Time i got another Guinness, then went for Second Half of the match 8 minutes into second half Peter Vincenti missed an header what almost saw Rochdale equalize in 53rd Minute of the match 4 Minutes later Ian Henderson had an attempt at goal which were blocked in the box in 57th Minute this then saw Bristol City substitute Greg Cunningham for Joe Bryan in the 62nd Minute of the match. Peter Vincenti had yet another attempt at goal which were blocked in the centre of the goal in the 65th Minute there were a Substitution for Rochdale which saw Joe Rafferty substituted Nyal Bell in the 67th minute this then saw Joe Bunney have another attempt at goal missing a header in the box 3 minutes later Bristol City took off their most threatening player Luke Freeman and substituted him for Wade Elliott in 70th Minute this then saw Joe Bryan miss an convincing shot on Jamie Jones in 75th Minute in the 76th Minute Joe Bunney were substituted for Febian Brandy which then set Ian Henderson up to almost equalize in 77th Minute of the match. Joe Bryan then ended up having a shot blocked easily. then in 79th Minute Febian Brandy missed his catch of getting his first goal for Rochdale just 4 minutes later this saw Ashley Eastham attempt to level the score which an incredible shot at the goal which were blocked in 83rd Minute then in 87th Minute just so Bristol City could run down the clock they substituted Kieran Agard for James Tavernier just 2 Minutes later Rhys Bennett were penalized and given a yellow card for a dive by Joe Bryan in 89th Minute there were 4 minutes extra time in the 90+3 Minute this saw Ian Henderson miss final Attempt to equalise against Bristol City then referee blew for Full Time.

I got home for just before 9PM.

My Man of the Match: Peter Vincenti (Best Player on the Pitch by a country mile)

Performance: 9/10 Rochdale AFC

https://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/away-day-review-bristol-c

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

***Away Day Review: Bristol City v Rochdale @ Ashton Gate*** on 20:10 - Mar 1 with 1749 viewstazzydjr

Rochdale getting even more praise from Bristol City Fans on their forum

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/168197-away-day-review-bristol-city-v-roc

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

***Away Day Review: Bristol City v Rochdale @ Ashton Gate*** on 09:58 - Mar 2 with 1456 viewsNigeriamark

I don't know who you are of if I have ever met you Tazzy, but your reviews always make me smile. Not sure if you will make it as a journalist but keep it up !!
***Away Day Review: Bristol City v Rochdale @ Ashton Gate*** on 12:20 - Mar 2 with 1354 viewsRosun

That second photograph of the Guinness & flowers in a jam jar is so artistic. Lovely.
***Away Day Review: Bristol City v Rochdale @ Ashton Gate*** on 12:30 - Mar 2 with 1321 viewsD_Alien

***Away Day Review: Bristol City v Rochdale @ Ashton Gate*** on 12:20 - Mar 2 by Rosun

That second photograph of the Guinness & flowers in a jam jar is so artistic. Lovely.

Or those flowers could be triffid-like alcoholics trying to dip into tazzy's pint!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024