Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A very positive thought!! 11:04 - Mar 2 with 3143 viewsTalkingSutty

By 5 pm this coming Saturday, any thoughts of not retaining our league one status could be more or less banished.
A very positive thought!! on 11:05 - Mar 2 with 3129 views_dezzy

Exactly, A very good chance of 6 points next 2 games.

KHBA

A very positive thought!! on 12:15 - Mar 2 with 2951 viewsMoonyDale

Or we could be seriously in the brown smelly stuff......Just injecting some negativity..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

A very positive thought!! on 13:17 - Mar 2 with 2783 viewsdingdangblue

Have you heard something? Are we signing a goal scorer?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

A very positive thought!! on 14:14 - Mar 2 with 2672 viewsolympicdale

A very positive thought!! on 13:17 - Mar 2 by dingdangblue

Have you heard something? Are we signing a goal scorer?

Not needed, ready made replacements already exist, kinda like the weapons of mass destruction existed.

Life is a game of fate.

A very positive thought!! on 14:54 - Mar 2 with 2586 viewsDaley_Lama

I think Ian Poulter could do with some positive thoughts right now.....

Poll: DF in or out

A very positive thought!! on 08:14 - Mar 3 with 2299 viewsaleanddale

love a positive thread..

By 10pm tonight this thread will either already be 50% correct and still alive and kicking or we will be biting the fingernails as Colchester make there way up from Essex!!

seriously - lets do our bit tonight and get behind the team. A huge 3 points on offer for the winners.
A very positive thought!! on 07:43 - Mar 6 with 2119 viewsaleanddale

Bump!

and fingers crossed we can bump again on Saturday come 5pm after back to back home wins.

Up the Dale.
A very positive thought!! on 07:45 - Mar 6 with 2113 viewsTalkingSutty

A very positive thought!! on 07:43 - Mar 6 by aleanddale

Bump!

and fingers crossed we can bump again on Saturday come 5pm after back to back home wins.

Up the Dale.

Yes, by the end of March we could be in a position to play pressure free football. Fingers crossed.
Login to get fewer ads

A very positive thought!! on 07:50 - Mar 6 with 2102 viewsaleanddale

A very positive thought!! on 07:45 - Mar 6 by TalkingSutty

Yes, by the end of March we could be in a position to play pressure free football. Fingers crossed.

PNE away on Good Friday 3rd April.

Agree TS would be nice going into that game knowing we can stand toe to toe as we are safe in league 1 with 8 games to still play.

Who would have taken that back in August!!!!
A very positive thought!! on 08:45 - Mar 6 with 2051 viewsdingdangblue

A very positive thought!! on 07:50 - Mar 6 by aleanddale

Agree TS would be nice going into that game knowing we can stand toe to toe as we are safe in league 1 with 8 games to still play.

Looking back at 10/11 season when we ended up with an amazing 68 points - we had 45 at this stage, lost the 1st 3 games in March then won 4 in a row. Secretly Hill would love to beat that points record and the 9th place I imagine. Starting with a win tomorrow.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/rochdale/2010-2011/results

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

A very positive thought!! on 09:29 - Mar 6 with 1987 viewsPDIDDY

A very positive thought!! on 11:05 - Mar 2 by _dezzy

Exactly, A very good chance of 6 points next 2 games.

More chance of doley dale getting a job dezzy

Gissa job

A very positive thought!! on 09:36 - Mar 6 with 1978 viewsdingdangblue

A very positive thought!! on 09:29 - Mar 6 by PDIDDY

More chance of doley dale getting a job dezzy

A very positive thought!! on 10:24 - Mar 6 with 1918 viewsD_Alien

A very positive thought!! on 07:50 - Mar 6 by aleanddale

That could be one heck of a clash on Good Friday, especially if we're free of any worries after a decent March

Would be great to go into the fixture with a hot cross Bunney

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

A very positive thought!! on 10:37 - Mar 6 with 1895 viewsdingdangblue

A very positive thought!! on 10:24 - Mar 6 by D_Alien

That could be one heck of a clash on Good Friday, especially if we're free of any worries after a decent March

Would be great to go into the fixture with a hot cross Bunney

Would Keith have to play Diba in this one? Jamie Jones wont be allowed to play I imagine and is Lillis really going to like coming in for 1 game then dropped ?

A very positive thought!! on 10:44 - Mar 6 with 1880 viewsaleanddale

A very positive thought!! on 08:45 - Mar 6 by dingdangblue

Looking back at 10/11 season when we ended up with an amazing 68 points - we had 45 at this stage, lost the 1st 3 games in March then won 4 in a row. Secretly Hill would love to beat that points record and the 9th place I imagine. Starting with a win tomorrow.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/rochdale/2010-2011/results

Good comparison

I am amending my expectation to 69 points and 8th place..... Minimum!!!
A very positive thought!! on 12:27 - Mar 6 with 1797 viewsD_Alien

A very positive thought!! on 10:37 - Mar 6 by dingdangblue

Would Keith have to play Diba in this one? Jamie Jones wont be allowed to play I imagine and is Lillis really going to like coming in for 1 game then dropped ?

If Jones isn't going to be available, I think our league position (or number of points) will determine whether Lillis plays or KH takes a chance on Diba. Can't be any more risky than playing Bunney at fullback!!

Personally, I'd like to think that Diba is ready for the occasional game, however big but only KH and Steve Collis will know if he's ready or not.

When is Lillis contracted till? If he wants a future at Dale he'll have to play when he's told to and like it, like the rest!

A very positive thought!! on 13:07 - Mar 6 with 1741 viewsdingdangblue

A very positive thought!! on 12:27 - Mar 6 by D_Alien

If Jones isn't going to be available, I think our league position (or number of points) will determine whether Lillis plays or KH takes a chance on Diba. Can't be any more risky than playing Bunney at fullback!!

Personally, I'd like to think that Diba is ready for the occasional game, however big but only KH and Steve Collis will know if he's ready or not.

When is Lillis contracted till? If he wants a future at Dale he'll have to play when he's told to and like it, like the rest!

Pretty sure he signed new 2 year deal with all the others last summer. Yes I'm sure if told he is playing - he will play, not sure if it would be wiser to just throw Diba in for the one game. Imagine if we go into it on the back of a great run , Lillis comes in and we lose, he will just get blamed again and it will do nothing for his confidence. Diba going in is a free hit and sometimes these risks come off. I remember Gilks making his debut at top of the table Chesterfield as a teenager and we would have won but for a one on one miss from Platt and an injury time equaliser. Hill also has history of just throwing on a kid when no one expects.

A very positive thought!! on 13:07 - Mar 6 with 1738 viewsSaxonDale

A very positive thought!! on 12:27 - Mar 6 by D_Alien

Lillis' contract is up in the summer I think, wouldn't be surprised if we've seen the last of him in a Dale shirt (Preston game depending.)
A very positive thought!! on 13:28 - Mar 6 with 1702 viewsdingdangblue

A very positive thought!! on 13:07 - Mar 6 by SaxonDale

Lillis' contract is up in the summer I think, wouldn't be surprised if we've seen the last of him in a Dale shirt (Preston game depending.)

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/9318184/lillis-extends-rochdale-st

A very positive thought!! on 17:59 - Mar 7 with 1468 viewsaleanddale

Can talking sutty please have some more positive thought!!

You could have included the Fleetwood game!!!

Up the Dale!!!
A very positive thought!! on 18:05 - Mar 7 with 1434 viewsD_Alien

A very positive thought!! on 17:59 - Mar 7 by aleanddale

Can talking sutty please have some more positive thought!!

You could have included the Fleetwood game!!!

Up the Dale!!!

Ahem... TS forecast 4 points this week... some of us were more positive than that!

A very positive thought!! on 18:11 - Mar 7 with 1401 viewsTalkingSutty

A very positive thought!! on 18:05 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

Ahem... TS forecast 4 points this week... some of us were more positive than that!

Yep, 4 points would have been a good return from two home games but 6 points is fantastic.

Swirling wind and a bumpy, bone hard pitch resulted in a scrappy game today but performances count for nothing at this important stage of the season, it's about battling out results and that's what we did. Fleetwood away next Saturday should be a cracker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024