Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More alarming news. 14:59 - Mar 2 with 5470 viewsBigKindo

Another 10 men have been charged today with child sexual exploitation in Rochdale between 2005 to 2013. This brings the number charged under Operation Doublet to 65 across Gtr. Manchester.
More alarming news. on 15:30 - Mar 2 with 3361 viewsisitme

Not really alarming news to be honest.

I would suspect it other vermin will be doing the same things tonight, tomorrow and will continue to do so. The 60 odd convictions are merely the tip of a very large iceberg unfortunately.
More alarming news. on 16:54 - Mar 2 with 3223 viewsSuddenLad

It's great news. It takes more perverted bar stewards out of our midst and we should all be grateful for that.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

More alarming news. on 16:56 - Mar 2 with 3216 viewsYorkshire_Dale

More alarming news. on 16:54 - Mar 2 by SuddenLad

It's great news. It takes more perverted bar stewards out of our midst and we should all be grateful for that.

But who pays for these scrotes prison costs.......yep,me and thee the tax payers?
More alarming news. on 16:59 - Mar 2 with 3212 viewsBigKindo

More alarming news. on 16:56 - Mar 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

But who pays for these scrotes prison costs.......yep,me and thee the tax payers?

Correct. But would you rather they remained at Liberty? Three would appear to be already serving at Her Majesty's Pleasure.
More alarming news. on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 3198 viewsYorkshire_Dale

More alarming news. on 16:59 - Mar 2 by BigKindo

Correct. But would you rather they remained at Liberty? Three would appear to be already serving at Her Majesty's Pleasure.

No,get them locked up asap......but I have n't seen the report yet,what part of Rochdale are we talking about or is it still Heywood lot?
More alarming news. on 17:07 - Mar 2 with 3174 viewsYouTubeDale

Or is it Middleton?

If it's bad news then it will be Rochdale. Good news it will be Heywood, Middleton, Littleborough, etc, etc

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

More alarming news. on 17:10 - Mar 2 with 3177 views49thseason

Perhaps we should use the Overseas Aid Budget to build prisons in Pakistan, Poland, Romania etc. at least they would be cheap to run and the threat of being sent there would be much greater.
More alarming news. on 17:40 - Mar 2 with 3108 viewsRosun

Wonder if Sunderland's team coach came off at Junction 20 on the way back to the north east this weekend?
Login to get fewer ads

More alarming news. on 18:38 - Mar 2 with 2969 viewsArthurDaley

More alarming news. on 17:10 - Mar 2 by 49thseason

Perhaps we should use the Overseas Aid Budget to build prisons in Pakistan, Poland, Romania etc. at least they would be cheap to run and the threat of being sent there would be much greater.

It would go against Tony B Liar, greatest piece of legislation he ever got through parliament , It would be against their human rights.

A large VAT Dave

More alarming news. on 18:44 - Mar 2 with 2949 views49thseason

Oh dear , how sad, never mind eh? We will just have to deduct the cost of keeping them here from the Aid budget then. Apparently there are umpteen thousands of Asylum seekers costing us £720K per day, every day too , no reason not to deduct that from the same pot .
More alarming news. on 18:52 - Mar 2 with 2926 viewsArthurDaley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975761/Police-investigating-grooming-se

A large VAT Dave

More alarming news. on 18:56 - Mar 2 with 2917 viewsArthurDaley

More alarming news. on 18:44 - Mar 2 by 49thseason

Oh dear , how sad, never mind eh? We will just have to deduct the cost of keeping them here from the Aid budget then. Apparently there are umpteen thousands of Asylum seekers costing us £720K per day, every day too , no reason not to deduct that from the same pot .

Good news for France.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975588/Number-African-Asian-migrants-sl

A large VAT Dave

More alarming news. on 18:59 - Mar 2 with 2910 viewssince58

More alarming news. on 18:38 - Mar 2 by ArthurDaley

It would go against Tony B Liar, greatest piece of legislation he ever got through parliament , It would be against their human rights.

and his missus fookin parasites.
More alarming news. on 19:55 - Mar 2 with 2768 viewstazzydjr

More alarming news. on 18:56 - Mar 2 by ArthurDaley

Good news for France.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975588/Number-African-Asian-migrants-sl

Time the government took action or leave in May 2015 yet another tory lie claiming immigration is down least the gypsies who always targeted put back into communities unlike the dodgy Asian's and their massive extended families who are plotting against this country even breeding evil lunatics from within

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

More alarming news. on 20:02 - Mar 2 with 2758 viewsDale23years

More alarming news. on 19:55 - Mar 2 by tazzydjr

Time the government took action or leave in May 2015 yet another tory lie claiming immigration is down least the gypsies who always targeted put back into communities unlike the dodgy Asian's and their massive extended families who are plotting against this country even breeding evil lunatics from within

what and let liebour sort it out tazzy ?????

Please please answer the question tazzy

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

More alarming news. on 20:02 - Mar 2 with 2755 viewssince58

put back what ? all the crap they leave behind .
More alarming news. on 20:06 - Mar 2 with 2745 viewsisitme

It was your Labour buddies who are responsible Tazzy lad:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-
More alarming news. on 20:08 - Mar 2 with 2734 viewsBirchy915

Vote Labour, I'm sure they'll clean up all the mess.......that they created......

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

More alarming news. on 20:45 - Mar 2 with 2641 viewsDomDale

More alarming news. on 20:06 - Mar 2 by isitme

It was your Labour buddies who are responsible Tazzy lad:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-

Bit of a non-point really. I'd argue many Tory supporters, donors especially, agree with lax immigration laws because it provides a cheaper labour market. There are pros, for some, of mass immigration.

Yeah. Thought I'd get some down votes. Just to add some balance I thought I'd link to an article I read t'other week. From the same paper as the previous poster, highlighting Tory support for immigration. Just saying. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11351850/Most-Conservatives-want-more-i
[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 21:06]

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

More alarming news. on 22:07 - Mar 2 with 2500 viewsR17ALE

More alarming news. on 20:08 - Mar 2 by Birchy915

Vote Labour, I'm sure they'll clean up all the mess.......that they created......

In 50 years, if British History is still on the syllabus, I'm certain the Blair/Brown dynasty will be viewed as the worst ever government this country has ever suffered. (And the electorate voted him in 3 times!)

The damage them tvvats have done to this country should never be under-estimated imho.

In fact, I'd argue they've done more damage to us than Hitler ever did, and he was a wrongun, judged as such hours after his regime. Blair's going to get 50 years grace, the smarmy get!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

More alarming news. on 22:17 - Mar 2 with 2477 viewsSandyman

More alarming news. on 22:07 - Mar 2 by R17ALE

In 50 years, if British History is still on the syllabus, I'm certain the Blair/Brown dynasty will be viewed as the worst ever government this country has ever suffered. (And the electorate voted him in 3 times!)

The damage them tvvats have done to this country should never be under-estimated imho.

In fact, I'd argue they've done more damage to us than Hitler ever did, and he was a wrongun, judged as such hours after his regime. Blair's going to get 50 years grace, the smarmy get!

Little damage in comparison to what Reichsfuhrer Thatcher did, absolutely destroying Britain's manufacturing industry, the thing that gave the people work and made our country great, to pleasure her party sponsors, erm, friends in the City of London. (And the electorate voted her in 3 times!)

always two sides to a coin...and us lot on here will never agree. In the meantime...

UP THE DALE
More alarming news. on 22:27 - Mar 2 with 2454 views49thseason

I presume you werent around in 1979. If you had been you would would have had second thoughts before posting that.
More alarming news. on 22:29 - Mar 2 with 2451 viewsSandyman

More alarming news. on 22:27 - Mar 2 by 49thseason

I presume you werent around in 1979. If you had been you would would have had second thoughts before posting that.

I was, je ne regrette rien. Like I said, two sides to every coin. Some insular people simply can't get that.
More alarming news. on 22:47 - Mar 2 with 2431 viewsflyerdale

More alarming news. on 22:07 - Mar 2 by R17ALE

Don't talk bollox , thatcher ruined this country and we are still paying the price now. She created the benefit reliant culture and started the imigrantion wave labour have been blamed for the last 10 years. Oh and it was a WORLD WIDE recession that has brought about the downfall of this country. Its a good job Labour saved the countless banks that would have put millions more in poverty than there are now by bailing out the financial services of this country. Don't let those facts get in the way of any Labour bashing though. PS labour left the NHS in a reasonable state now its on its last legs. PPS Tories and lib dems sold off our royal mail for peanuts to their banking mates in the city who ruined this country.
More alarming news. on 23:07 - Mar 2 with 2397 viewsYorkshire_Dale

More alarming news. on 22:47 - Mar 2 by flyerdale

Don't talk bollox , thatcher ruined this country and we are still paying the price now. She created the benefit reliant culture and started the imigrantion wave labour have been blamed for the last 10 years. Oh and it was a WORLD WIDE recession that has brought about the downfall of this country. Its a good job Labour saved the countless banks that would have put millions more in poverty than there are now by bailing out the financial services of this country. Don't let those facts get in the way of any Labour bashing though. PS labour left the NHS in a reasonable state now its on its last legs. PPS Tories and lib dems sold off our royal mail for peanuts to their banking mates in the city who ruined this country.

Robert Peston sent the Banks down,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024