Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronnie Moore and The Monkey Hangers 07:43 - Mar 26 with 3260 viewspaulscho

Away from life in L1 Ronnie Moore is performing possible his Greatest Escape ever ,from a position on arrival at the Monkey Hangers HQ of being miles of coast in the North Sea the life boats are now afloat and the impossible salvage operation is at full steam ahead .... Oh how the Rochdale Division has changed !!!!

livinginadalewonderland

Ronnie Moore and The Monkey Hangers on 07:55 - Mar 26 with 3248 viewsRalphs12

Good job they got him in in in!!! Then
Ronnie Moore and The Monkey Hangers on 09:22 - Mar 26 with 3132 viewsaleanddale

They have momentum and could easily survive at the expense of ironicly Moores beloved Tranmere.

I can take a 0-6 aggregate defeat to Oldham with 53 point in league 1 when you look at a Very similar club to ourselves in Hartlepool propping up league 2 and staring the conference squarly in the face.
Ronnie Moore and The Monkey Hangers on 10:20 - Mar 26 with 3068 viewsdingdangblue

Ronnie said when he took over he thought they were a good bet to stay up.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ronnie Moore and The Monkey Hangers on 10:26 - Mar 26 with 3058 viewsBarryStrange

Very glad we got our games with them out of the way relatively early.

I wouldn't want to be playing them now.

That relegation race is going to go right to the wire. We may potentially be required to put Tranmere out of the league on the last day.
Ronnie Moore and The Monkey Hangers on 12:04 - Mar 26 with 2967 viewspaulscho

Potential riot last day of the season ,local Derby with a bit of historical rivalry ...
Both teams in the bottom 6 ,Carlislse v M.Hangers .

livinginadalewonderland

Ronnie Moore and The Monkey Hangers on 13:40 - Mar 26 with 2852 viewsDorsetDale

Ronnie Moore and The Monkey Hangers on 12:04 - Mar 26 by paulscho

Potential riot last day of the season ,local Derby with a bit of historical rivalry ...
Both teams in the bottom 6 ,Carlislse v M.Hangers .

They're 90 miles apart. Historical rivalry maybe, derby? Possibly for the Cumbrians. I do agree there is potential for it to be a bit tasty.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Ronnie Moore and The Monkey Hangers on 14:51 - Mar 26 with 2794 viewsspikey58

Ronnie Moore and The Monkey Hangers on 13:40 - Mar 26 by DorsetDale

They're 90 miles apart. Historical rivalry maybe, derby? Possibly for the Cumbrians. I do agree there is potential for it to be a bit tasty.

Wonder if they still have Jimmy Glass' number on speed dial?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024