Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last chance for loans today. 12:10 - Mar 26 with 2160 viewsClitheroeDale

Be interesting to see if Keith brings anybody in today.
Last chance for loans today. on 12:13 - Mar 26 with 2136 views100notout

Any news upthedale89?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Last chance for loans today. on 12:24 - Mar 26 with 2094 viewspaulscho

We could do with somebody ,squad looking pretty thin ,Any news on Calvin ?

livinginadalewonderland

Last chance for loans today. on 12:27 - Mar 26 with 2085 viewsD_Alien

Last chance for loans today. on 12:24 - Mar 26 by paulscho

We could do with somebody ,squad looking pretty thin ,Any news on Calvin ?

Especially Bunney...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Last chance for loans today. on 12:34 - Mar 26 with 2058 viewsdeeplishblue

In his interview after the Biffo's game he stated that he had more young players to come into the side....though that could be a smoke screen - he has said things like that before and then bought in experienced players from outside the club.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Last chance for loans today. on 12:39 - Mar 26 with 2024 viewstazzydjr

I don't think we need anybody the fringe team beat an relatively strong Fleetwood side yesterday in LFA Senior Cup 1st Round plus aren't the Youth team top of the league?

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Last chance for loans today. on 13:00 - Mar 26 with 1952 viewsdingdangblue

Even with the injuries on Tuesday - I cant see Hilly making any loan signings now. We are safe which was the main objective so its a chance to use some of his squad now . Andrew and Lund possibly involved soon also. A chance for Cannon, Hery, RNL in midfield and possibly Camps and Logan to get some minutes in the run in.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Last chance for loans today. on 13:22 - Mar 26 with 1892 viewssweetcorn

Last chance for loans today. on 13:00 - Mar 26 by dingdangblue

Even with the injuries on Tuesday - I cant see Hilly making any loan signings now. We are safe which was the main objective so its a chance to use some of his squad now . Andrew and Lund possibly involved soon also. A chance for Cannon, Hery, RNL in midfield and possibly Camps and Logan to get some minutes in the run in.

WAS being the key word in what you just said.

Objectives change as the season progresses and the fact that we're 3 points off the play-offs, with a winnable game in hand and a far superior goal difference our aim can't be anything other than trying to get into those play-off places.

If the injuries suffered on Tuesday are long-term with could do with bringing in a couple of new faces, particulary for PV. we have nothing that can even come close to replicating what he offers. Rhys would be about the best option in our squad, but then we lose him in a midfield which is already looking depleted at the minute, so I'd like to see someone come in for him. Personally think Cannon can slot in pretty easily for Allen from what I saw when he moved into midfield on tuesday.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Last chance for loans today. on 13:46 - Mar 26 with 1832 viewsDorsetDale

Last chance for loans today. on 12:27 - Mar 26 by D_Alien

Especially Bunney...

If you're going to blow him over it's probably best to do it quietly, he'll hear you coming

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Login to get fewer ads

Last chance for loans today. on 15:01 - Mar 26 with 1674 viewsChaffRAFC

I imagine that we'll be going with what we have despite injuries. Given that we're not really favourites to get that last playoff place, I imagine Hill will see this as an opportunity to use his younger players and maybe even introduce a couple of new young players into the fold, especially the likes of Dominic Reid, Kisimba Kisimba or James Hooper to add to the likes of Nyal Bell, Callum Camps, Joel Logan, Billy Hasler-Cregg and Jonny Diba.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Last chance for loans today. on 15:08 - Mar 26 with 1644 viewsSuddenLad

Last chance for loans today. on 15:01 - Mar 26 by ChaffRAFC

I imagine that we'll be going with what we have despite injuries. Given that we're not really favourites to get that last playoff place, I imagine Hill will see this as an opportunity to use his younger players and maybe even introduce a couple of new young players into the fold, especially the likes of Dominic Reid, Kisimba Kisimba or James Hooper to add to the likes of Nyal Bell, Callum Camps, Joel Logan, Billy Hasler-Cregg and Jonny Diba.

I think you're right Chaff. We have made certain of League One status (primary objective last August), we are sitting pretty in 8th place and I think KH has sufficient confidence in his current squad to carry-on as we are.

He said after Tuesday's 'car crash' that this will present an opportunity for some of the younger players to 'step-up' to the 1st team and that he had every confidence that they wouldn't let anyone down.

My biggest concern at the moment is the No.1 shirt. JJ is not the answer and Lillis is too risky.

I'd like to think that Conrad Logan will be here next season as Leicester trim the squad/wage bill following a return to the Championship.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024