Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing news about Plane crash 12:41 - Mar 26 with 2283 viewsoff2div1

The French prosecutor announced the co-pilot crashed the plane on purpose
Amazing news about Plane crash on 12:45 - Mar 26 with 2248 viewstazzydjr

Surely now they'll have to treat this as an terror attack and which group the co-pilot were linked with then they should release it to the world instead of covering stuff up

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Amazing news about Plane crash on 12:46 - Mar 26 with 2240 viewsShun

Horrible news.

Tazzy, he might not be linked to any group!
Amazing news about Plane crash on 12:55 - Mar 26 with 2202 viewsdingdangblue

Amazing news about Plane crash on 12:46 - Mar 26 by Shun

Horrible news.

Tazzy, he might not be linked to any group!

Incredible if true, you put your trust in these amazing pilots to fly you round the world - it just doesn't bear thinking about that one could act like this and crash deliberately killing 150 innocent people on board, children and babies included. Heartbreaking..

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Amazing news about Plane crash on 13:01 - Mar 26 with 2186 viewsoddjob007

Amazing news about Plane crash on 12:45 - Mar 26 by tazzydjr

Surely now they'll have to treat this as an terror attack and which group the co-pilot were linked with then they should release it to the world instead of covering stuff up

How do you know the pilot didn't have mental problems or something? Not every major incident is linked to terror!
Amazing news about Plane crash on 13:02 - Mar 26 with 2183 viewsanotherbiffo

Probably a tragic on the spur of the moment decision as the co-pilot couldn't have known that the commander would leave the cockpit to take a leak - it was only a 2 hour flight. Plus, if your motivation is, ahem, ideology, you'd surely want to bring it down on a populous or symbolic location?

Ironic that the armoured door imposed after 11/9/2001 should help lead to the demise of the aeroplane.
Amazing news about Plane crash on 13:16 - Mar 26 with 2132 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/germanwings-

Even closer to home! Sad.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Amazing news about Plane crash on 13:25 - Mar 26 with 2102 views_dezzy

I feel sorry for his family, Some lunatic will have a go in the eye of revenge.

KHBA

Amazing news about Plane crash on 13:37 - Mar 26 with 2066 viewsSuddenLad

The co-pilot responsible for the deliberate crash, was a 28-year-old German national. He was 'an experienced pilot'.

Quite what the reasons are for such a horrific and selfish act will probably never be known. Utterly despicable to take all those innocent people with him.

Along with all the bereaved families, his own family must also be utterly devastated.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Amazing news about Plane crash on 08:51 - Mar 27 with 1726 viewsaleanddale

looks like a history of mental health / depression.

a recent split from a girlfriend too it seems

FFS why take 149 innocents with you.
Amazing news about Plane crash on 09:44 - Mar 27 with 1668 viewsdingdangblue

Reports of significant evidence being found at the blokes house.

Amazing news about Plane crash on 12:12 - Mar 27 with 1555 viewsAussieDale

I have 2 girls who went to school with the Aussie lad who died in the crash along with his mum. They knew him and are very upset but are good friends with other kids who were best mates with the deceased and these kids and their mum and dad are absolutely devastated . These bastards never think about the damage they leave behind. From all accounts the lad and his mum were absolute top folk.
Amazing news about Plane crash on 12:14 - Mar 27 with 1553 viewsSuddenLad

German media reporting that the pilot had been signed off work with 'psychological stress' but had failed to inform his employer. The sick note issued by the doctor, was found torn up in his house.

Sickening.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Amazing news about Plane crash on 13:43 - Mar 27 with 1441 viewsTomRAFC

This is about as truly tragic as something can be. Something about this seems to have really caught everyone's emotions.I try to avoid saying things like this when I have no real connection as I find it a bit disingenuous, but my thoughts are very much with the families and friends left behind.

Sadly I fear a national barrage of people starting sentences with "The thing about depression is..." without the faintest knowledge of it whatsoever.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024