Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
28 year old murdered 13:26 - Mar 26 with 4511 viewsShun

A 28 year old man was beaten to death last night in The Mucky Duck pub on Drake St. Two Asian men are being held. More horrible news!
28 year old murdered on 13:39 - Mar 26 with 4452 viewssweetcorn

Love this town

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

28 year old murdered on 13:54 - Mar 26 with 4401 viewsdingdangblue

Yes very sad. Heard this on the radio earlier and they reported it as "2 Asians". Always wondered why they do this? Is it for fear of upsetting either of the Indian or Pakistani communities? You wouldn't report 2 English murderer's as being European? Might have it wrong and they could be Chinese ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

28 year old murdered on 14:04 - Mar 26 with 4369 views_dezzy

How can they say its murder, ? Did the men intend to kill him, I very much doubt that.

Ps I think if you kill some one, even by accident it should be murder.

KHBA

28 year old murdered on 14:13 - Mar 26 with 4343 viewsSuddenLad

28 year old murdered on 14:04 - Mar 26 by _dezzy

How can they say its murder, ? Did the men intend to kill him, I very much doubt that.

Ps I think if you kill some one, even by accident it should be murder.

The dead man was 28 year old Adam Nightingale.

The difference is that 'murder' is carried out with the specific intent to kill someone. Anything else will usually be 'manslaughter'.

Until the full details are known, we won't know, but a suspect will always be arrested 'on suspicion of murder'. The second suspect has been arrested for 'conspiring to pervert the course of justice'.

An accidental death can never be murder.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 14:15]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

28 year old murdered on 14:15 - Mar 26 with 4327 viewsArthurDaley

Man named as 28 year old Adam Nightingale.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/latest-updat

A large VAT Dave

28 year old murdered on 14:56 - Mar 26 with 4201 viewsPDIDDY

Sad news, RIP

Gissa job

28 year old murdered on 16:36 - Mar 26 with 4029 viewsnordenblue

28 year old murdered on 13:54 - Mar 26 by dingdangblue

Yes very sad. Heard this on the radio earlier and they reported it as "2 Asians". Always wondered why they do this? Is it for fear of upsetting either of the Indian or Pakistani communities? You wouldn't report 2 English murderer's as being European? Might have it wrong and they could be Chinese ?

Apparently the trouble started in the pub first after an altercation that was then taken outside, you dont generally see 2 asians in a pub tbf if thats the case.
Terrible news either way
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 16:37]
28 year old murdered on 17:10 - Mar 26 with 3933 viewsSuddenLad

28 year old murdered on 16:36 - Mar 26 by nordenblue

Apparently the trouble started in the pub first after an altercation that was then taken outside, you dont generally see 2 asians in a pub tbf if thats the case.
Terrible news either way
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 16:37]

Latest information I heard was that it started as a dispute over a game of pool. In any event, it's a tragedy for the family of the lad. Nothing justifies that outcome.

Login to get fewer ads

28 year old murdered on 18:12 - Mar 26 with 3808 views_dezzy

This is tragic news, How many on here have been in a fight or seen one where someone is punched and knocked to the floor, This is why violence sorts nothing out.

KHBA

28 year old murdered on 18:33 - Mar 26 with 3753 viewsBigDaveMyCock

28 year old murdered on 14:13 - Mar 26 by SuddenLad

The dead man was 28 year old Adam Nightingale.

The difference is that 'murder' is carried out with the specific intent to kill someone. Anything else will usually be 'manslaughter'.

Until the full details are known, we won't know, but a suspect will always be arrested 'on suspicion of murder'. The second suspect has been arrested for 'conspiring to pervert the course of justice'.

An accidental death can never be murder.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 14:15]

Not strictly true Sudden. You don't have to only intend to kill. You have to intend kill or seriously hurt. The definition under UK law is more flexible. Thus, if someone, for example, commits an act of violence with the intention of just seriously hurting and the person nevertheless dies then it can still be murder. If the perpetrator should have reasonably forseen that their actions could cause death then that can be enough.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

28 year old murdered on 19:26 - Mar 26 with 3620 viewsFondles

If there's one thing I miss about Rochdale, £1.80 a pint! Christ
28 year old murdered on 19:49 - Mar 26 with 3546 viewsSuddenLad

28 year old murdered on 19:26 - Mar 26 by Fondles

If there's one thing I miss about Rochdale, £1.80 a pint! Christ

£1.70 for a pint of bitter in the Red Lion at Littleborough.

28 year old murdered on 20:54 - Mar 26 with 3402 viewsnordenblue

28 year old murdered on 19:49 - Mar 26 by SuddenLad

£1.70 for a pint of bitter in the Red Lion at Littleborough.

Its no wonder its so cheap its not the best place in the world
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 20:55]
28 year old murdered on 22:15 - Mar 26 with 3253 viewsTVOS1907

28 year old murdered on 20:54 - Mar 26 by nordenblue

Its no wonder its so cheap its not the best place in the world
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 20:55]

I beg your pardon???

A marvellous little boozer, full of characters and warmth. They even let you take your dog in.

I hope TalkingSutty doesn't read these posts. It's his local and he won't be happy.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

28 year old murdered on 23:44 - Mar 26 with 3136 viewsNigeriamark

28 year old murdered on 22:15 - Mar 26 by TVOS1907

I beg your pardon???

A marvellous little boozer, full of characters and warmth. They even let you take your dog in.

I hope TalkingSutty doesn't read these posts. It's his local and he won't be happy.

ione of the pubs that has actually improved over the years. Used to live 50 yards away in the 1980's and it was poor ( some terrible live acts as will). Went in earlier this year and was pleasantly surprised at the range of beers. Was about 5.30 and was already quite busy
28 year old murdered on 12:33 - Mar 27 with 2810 viewsParkinsGimp

RIP Adam, he was a Dale fan .
28 year old murdered on 13:24 - Mar 27 with 2722 viewsDorsetDale

I beg your pardon???

This reminded me of when I stayed over that way with my mate for a weekend a few years back. Met you for first time.
Couldn't remember name of Hotel we were in so looked on Google Maps but didn't register.
Used pegman and realised The Sun is now Don Paulo, presumably an Italian eatery.
I assume you now quiz elsewhere.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

28 year old murdered on 14:34 - Mar 27 with 2646 viewsnordenblue

I beg your pardon???

You're spot on with the "characters" bit tvos ill give you that one
28 year old murdered on 19:15 - Mar 27 with 2435 viewsmingthemerciless

Any pub that let's dogs in can forget it as far as I'm concerned.
28 year old murdered on 19:18 - Mar 27 with 2427 viewsJimmyRustler

28 year old murdered on 19:15 - Mar 27 by mingthemerciless

Any pub that let's dogs in can forget it as far as I'm concerned.

But what if it's the end of the night and they're the only ones left?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024