Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Kane 19:01 - Mar 27 with 5774 viewscon_dale

When is a English nation coach going to pick people in form? Welbeck! How many goals has he got this season coz I can't even see him on the premier league goal chart.
We are the same in all sports, pick the safe option coz it always works doesn't it cricket team?
Harry Kane on 19:06 - Mar 27 with 5755 viewsSuddenLad

Woy said yesterday that Kane wouldn't start the game. No surprise to see him on the bench.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Harry Kane on 19:10 - Mar 27 with 5741 viewsJimmyRustler

Welbeck is shite but Woy thinks he has a tasty Johnson
Harry Kane on 19:43 - Mar 27 with 5676 viewstazzydjr

Roy needs to leave a winning team alone or promote the entire U21 Squad together instead of pulling it apart in middle of preparation for Czech Republic 2015 Finals

Same Old England, Same Old Errors, Same Old FA

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Harry Kane on 20:30 - Mar 27 with 5607 views_dezzy

Bring Kane in on the friendly next week, Tonight is a qualifier

KHBA

Harry Kane on 20:38 - Mar 27 with 5574 viewsklmblue

Welbeck is the top scorer in the euro qualifers 2015 6 goals in 5 games

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

Harry Kane on 20:44 - Mar 27 with 5554 viewsSandyman

So far so good...
Harry Kane on 21:16 - Mar 27 with 5513 viewsDaley_Lama

Ricky Lamberts successor scores with his first touch too.

This lad might get a few more than our Ricky though

Poll: DF in or out

Harry Kane on 22:40 - Mar 27 with 5375 viewsD_Alien

Harry Kane on 19:10 - Mar 27 by JimmyRustler

Welbeck is shite but Woy thinks he has a tasty Johnson

Welbeck is very far from being shite. OK, it was against Lithuania, but he was sensational. Anyone who can't see what he brings to the England team is just blind to football.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Kane on 23:33 - Mar 27 with 5325 viewsdingdangblue

Glad Roy started Harry on the bench. They were debating this earlier on Talksport and they couldn't seem to grasp that playing the 4-3-3 that's been so successful so far in qualification with Sterling and Welbeck either side of Rooney would mean the only place Kane could have started was instead of Rooney. Well done Roy for not bowing down to Media pressure and well done Welbeck, Sterling and Rooney - superb performance from a front 3.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Harry Kane on 23:36 - Mar 27 with 5315 viewsfitzochris

Welbeck was class tonight and yet Kane still managed to get his headlines from the bench. Perfect night all round for England. Let's see how we do in a rematch against the Italians.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Harry Kane on 10:31 - Mar 28 with 5095 viewssweetcorn

Harry Kane on 23:33 - Mar 27 by dingdangblue

Glad Roy started Harry on the bench. They were debating this earlier on Talksport and they couldn't seem to grasp that playing the 4-3-3 that's been so successful so far in qualification with Sterling and Welbeck either side of Rooney would mean the only place Kane could have started was instead of Rooney. Well done Roy for not bowing down to Media pressure and well done Welbeck, Sterling and Rooney - superb performance from a front 3.

This is the first time we've played 433 in this campaign, we've been playing the diamond in all the other games, wilshere has been the anchor, with henderson and delph, raheem in the hole with wellbeck and rooney up top. Just saying

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Harry Kane on 10:45 - Mar 28 with 5063 viewsdebbiesfella

And Dale got a mention!
Harry Kane on 10:46 - Mar 28 with 5061 viewstazzydjr

Was kinda surprised when Sterling scored though he'd be too tired to take a shot

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Harry Kane on 11:04 - Mar 28 with 5037 viewsDaley_Lama

Harry Kane causes Woy a nice problem to have.

He is a striker. Wayne Rooney is England's striker and captain and closing in on Gary and Bobby.

If Rooney is fit, Kane is on the bench. To try to shoe-horn the two of them into the team would mean Rooney dropping deeper or Kane playing out wide.

Having scored last night, Kane did what I hoped he wouldn't do. He is a natural striker, greedy, shoots when maybe there are other options on, gets in the box, leads the line.

Having scored he went into "play for my team-mates" mode, drifting out wide, being the man to put crosses in so Delph or whoever could get out-jumped in the box.

I want England to have a Ronaldo, Messi, Muller, Lineker, Shearer,a selfish striker. Forget all that clapping a team-mate because he played a pass that you failed to read. If he does that, then Kane may have come on for the man whose England goal scoring record he will beat.

Poll: DF in or out

Harry Kane on 11:21 - Mar 28 with 5003 viewsJimmyRustler

Harry Kane on 22:40 - Mar 27 by D_Alien

Welbeck is very far from being shite. OK, it was against Lithuania, but he was sensational. Anyone who can't see what he brings to the England team is just blind to football.

Wow, a footballer who puts a shift in, how cute. Trying your bollocks off is the least I expect from a professional footballer. I've never seen a player turn into trouble more than he does. How many times did he decline the opportunity to shoot, only to take that extra touch and f**k it up? Welbeck is absolutely average but has pace that can cause teams problems but saying that, my Grandma can only communicate by blackboard and chalk and even she could score a couple against the teams in our group this campaign
Harry Kane on 12:03 - Mar 28 with 4947 viewsShun

Harry Kane on 10:45 - Mar 28 by debbiesfella

And Dale got a mention!

How so?
Harry Kane on 14:04 - Mar 28 with 4861 viewsD_Alien

Harry Kane on 11:21 - Mar 28 by JimmyRustler

Wow, a footballer who puts a shift in, how cute. Trying your bollocks off is the least I expect from a professional footballer. I've never seen a player turn into trouble more than he does. How many times did he decline the opportunity to shoot, only to take that extra touch and f**k it up? Welbeck is absolutely average but has pace that can cause teams problems but saying that, my Grandma can only communicate by blackboard and chalk and even she could score a couple against the teams in our group this campaign

On the contrary, Welbeck tore a hole through the opposition defence (just about the hardest thing to do in international football) and put in a good shot from which the ball fell to Rooney. He was then in the right place to score the second - a goalscorers instinct.

It wasn't his workrate I referred to, and you know it! And your response shows that you are indeed blind to what makes for a menacing performance for your country.

Harry Kane on 14:35 - Mar 28 with 4836 viewsfinberty

Harry Kane on 12:03 - Mar 28 by Shun

How so?

Plenty of league football tomorrow, said Clive Tyldesley. If you're in the Manchester area, Bury and Rochdale are at home.
Struck me as a slightly off the wall first pick of recommendations.
Harry Kane on 18:06 - Mar 28 with 4748 viewsJimmyRustler

Harry Kane on 14:04 - Mar 28 by D_Alien

On the contrary, Welbeck tore a hole through the opposition defence (just about the hardest thing to do in international football) and put in a good shot from which the ball fell to Rooney. He was then in the right place to score the second - a goalscorers instinct.

It wasn't his workrate I referred to, and you know it! And your response shows that you are indeed blind to what makes for a menacing performance for your country.

You're right. It's definitely the hardest thing to do against a team like Lithuania. The second goal was atypical of him. I'm pretty sure I watched him score a goal once than ricocheted off his member.

He's a striker that doesn't score goals so I felt that I should allude to the thing I always hear people complementing him for. What else does he have except genuine pace and a high workrate?
Harry Kane on 18:19 - Mar 28 with 4731 viewsD_Alien

Harry Kane on 18:06 - Mar 28 by JimmyRustler

You're right. It's definitely the hardest thing to do against a team like Lithuania. The second goal was atypical of him. I'm pretty sure I watched him score a goal once than ricocheted off his member.

He's a striker that doesn't score goals so I felt that I should allude to the thing I always hear people complementing him for. What else does he have except genuine pace and a high workrate?

His strike rate for England of 14 goals in 33 appearances compares with all but the most prolific international stars. At that rate for instance, over the course of a 46 game season he'd score 20 goals. "A striker that doesn't score goals".

His pace, allied with control gives the very best defenders nightmares. He soaks up the physical side of the game yet has a superb temperament, and plays for the team.

WTF is not to like JR? The fact he played for Man U? or something else?

Harry Kane on 18:59 - Mar 28 with 4670 viewsTVOS1907

Harry Kane on 18:06 - Mar 28 by JimmyRustler

I'm sure Clive Tyldesley said he was the leading scorer in the qualification groups.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Harry Kane on 19:52 - Mar 28 with 4625 viewsKenBoon

Harry Kane on 14:35 - Mar 28 by finberty

Plenty of league football tomorrow, said Clive Tyldesley. If you're in the Manchester area, Bury and Rochdale are at home.
Struck me as a slightly off the wall first pick of recommendations.

I think he's from (or spent some time in) Berry and may even be a Berry fan.
Harry Kane on 12:26 - Mar 31 with 4471 viewsdeeplishblue

Most likely been mentioned before - but I didn't know till today that Kane made his league debut for Orient at Spotland on 2011.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Harry Kane on 12:38 - Mar 31 with 4454 viewstazzydjr

Harry Kane on 12:26 - Mar 31 by deeplishblue

Most likely been mentioned before - but I didn't know till today that Kane made his league debut for Orient at Spotland on 2011.

He were also apart of the U19 Elite Match for England when it were hosted at Spotland with other familiar household names

http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/05/27/europe/uefa-u19-championship/england-

[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 12:56]

Harry Kane on 15:18 - Mar 31 with 4382 viewsdingdangblue

Harry Kane on 12:26 - Mar 31 by deeplishblue

Steven Dawson and Jamie Jones were teammates of young Harry Kane.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=52657&season_id=140

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024