Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Voucher 11 12:28 - Mar 28 with 1126 views442Dale

The one in season tickets which is "an offer exclusively for Holders of Voucher 11", has there been any news on what this will used for this season?

Last year it ended up being another bring a friend offer, which there were already vouchers for, so it'll be interesting to see what it's for this time. With only a few weeks left, presumably something might be announced soon on the OS or in the programme.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Voucher 11 on 12:32 - Mar 28 with 1106 views_dezzy

Last years was a total con, What benefit was it to us ST holders. Most just gave it to a mate who already goes so it probably cost the club, We want our free pie/pint/brew etc back

KHBA

Voucher 11 on 13:02 - Mar 28 with 1036 viewsToffeemanc

Maybe it will be for priority for play off tickets

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Voucher 11 on 13:15 - Mar 28 with 994 viewsPorlicks

If it isn't used by the end of the season, use as a 5 pound voucher redeemable at the club shop to get rid of old stock.

Who are YOU with?

Voucher 11 on 14:09 - Mar 28 with 922 viewsD_Alien

Voucher 11 on 13:15 - Mar 28 by Porlicks

If it isn't used by the end of the season, use as a 5 pound voucher redeemable at the club shop to get rid of old stock.

You don't mean BBM do you?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Voucher 11 on 14:41 - Mar 28 with 883 views442Dale

Voucher 11 on 13:15 - Mar 28 by Porlicks

They already have the kit sale for that. I'd expect to get 36 pairs of socks for my voucher.

And a carbrini t shirt.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Voucher 11 on 14:52 - Mar 28 with 866 viewsPorlicks

Voucher 11 on 14:41 - Mar 28 by 442Dale

They already have the kit sale for that. I'd expect to get 36 pairs of socks for my voucher.

And a carbrini t shirt.

I was thinking you could buy a load of cups for the prediction league winner.

Ok then, 5 pounds off next season's season ticket. #loyaltybonus

Who are YOU with?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024