Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill on GMR 17:36 - Mar 28 with 13470 viewsSaxonDale

Worth listening to the interview, Wagg sounds very uncomfortable.

O'Connell has also been recalled.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 17:36]
Hill on GMR on 19:07 - Mar 28 with 3849 viewsanotherbiffo

Well, fair play to him.
I'm all for banter, but at the end of the day your 4 points up on us and have a game in hand. We enjoyed our 'battle' with you on Tuesday but it's evident you're winning the war.
Hill on GMR on 19:35 - Mar 28 with 3715 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill on GMR on 18:17 - Mar 28 by sweetcorn

Lets ask whitey to remind us how he did for barnsley there.

He was fantastic as the left sided centre half when we played a back three. Woeful as part of a two, and garbage at left back.
Hill on GMR on 20:04 - Mar 28 with 3560 views442Dale

Hill on GMR on 19:35 - Mar 28 by WhiteyBFC

He was fantastic as the left sided centre half when we played a back three. Woeful as part of a two, and garbage at left back.

With the loss of O'Connell, injuries and the indecisive form of Lancashire it could be worth trying a three at Preston and match them up.

-----Lancashire ----Bennett----Kennedy-------
Rafferty -------------------------------------- Tanser
--------------Cannon---------- Rose---------------
------------------------- Hery---------------------
------------Henderson-------- Bunney--------------

With that side we can shift to a four at the back easily enough and Bennett can still step out into midfield safe in the knowledge both wing backs are natural defenders, so offer extra cover. Cannon's energy in midfield will be a big plus and it has to be time for Hery to get a chance in that advanced role Camps had no impact playing today.

A season which has seen players used in different positions from the friendlies onwards could really pay off next week if we go with a team similar to that as so many of them, although not first choices, can do jobs in various roles.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill on GMR on 20:15 - Mar 28 with 3500 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill on GMR on 20:04 - Mar 28 by 442Dale

With the loss of O'Connell, injuries and the indecisive form of Lancashire it could be worth trying a three at Preston and match them up.

With that side we can shift to a four at the back easily enough and Bennett can still step out into midfield safe in the knowledge both wing backs are natural defenders, so offer extra cover. Cannon's energy in midfield will be a big plus and it has to be time for Hery to get a chance in that advanced role Camps had no impact playing today.

A season which has seen players used in different positions from the friendlies onwards could really pay off next week if we go with a team similar to that as so many of them, although not first choices, can do jobs in various roles.

I like the look of that. One thing you'll get against them, is time on the ball. For a side flying in the division I was surprised how relaxed they were, allowed us onto them with little pressure. Ideal game for Hery/RNL.

Any kind of result there though would be a bonus. As it was for us today at Bristol.

THAT game at Oakwell on May 3rd gets more interesting with every passing week.
Hill on GMR on 20:38 - Mar 28 with 3394 viewsfrenzied

Hill on GMR on 20:15 - Mar 28 by WhiteyBFC

I like the look of that. One thing you'll get against them, is time on the ball. For a side flying in the division I was surprised how relaxed they were, allowed us onto them with little pressure. Ideal game for Hery/RNL.

Any kind of result there though would be a bonus. As it was for us today at Bristol.

THAT game at Oakwell on May 3rd gets more interesting with every passing week.

Whitey

See you have 4 home games all against the teams presently around you in the table...

You are the form side ..id be surprised if you don't get a top 6 place..Sheff Utd seem to choke at any time
Hill on GMR on 20:49 - Mar 28 with 3330 viewsoff2div1

Hill on GMR on 20:04 - Mar 28 by 442Dale

Can't see Hery playing Hilly is more likely to play BBM.
Hill on GMR on 21:01 - Mar 28 with 3270 viewsShun

I wonder what actually happened after (or during) Tuesday's match that irked Hill so?
Hill on GMR on 21:06 - Mar 28 with 3235 viewsoff2div1

Hill on GMR on 21:01 - Mar 28 by Shun

I wonder what actually happened after (or during) Tuesday's match that irked Hill so?

Just after getting a few more listener,s to GMR show Monday
Login to get fewer ads

Hill on GMR on 21:18 - Mar 28 with 3197 views442Dale

Hill on GMR on 21:06 - Mar 28 by off2div1

Just after getting a few more listener,s to GMR show Monday

Hope Hill turns the tables and asks Wagg why he keeps mentioning Jack, the tannoy bloke, the people on reception and how he loves coming to Spotland on every show.

Hill on GMR on 21:47 - Mar 28 with 3093 viewsdingdangblue

Wow!!

https://audioboom.com/boos/3033592-hear-from-officiallydale-manager-keith-hill-a

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill on GMR on 22:06 - Mar 28 with 3024 viewsFondles

Hill on GMR on 21:47 - Mar 28 by dingdangblue

Wow!!

https://audioboom.com/boos/3033592-hear-from-officiallydale-manager-keith-hill-a

That is brilliant
Hill on GMR on 22:08 - Mar 28 with 3012 viewsD_Alien

Passionate.

The only logical conclusion one could draw is that Keith Hill is managing the right football club for him. Anywhere else, or at least anywhere where money talks, and he'll be in the midst of what he described thus: "English football stinks"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill on GMR on 22:15 - Mar 28 with 2979 viewsrich_dale

Hill on GMR on 22:08 - Mar 28 by D_Alien

Passionate.

The only logical conclusion one could draw is that Keith Hill is managing the right football club for him. Anywhere else, or at least anywhere where money talks, and he'll be in the midst of what he described thus: "English football stinks"

Bang on.
Hill on GMR on 22:24 - Mar 28 with 2947 viewsColDale

Can only that Dean Holden is amongst those Hill is talking about. I know there was a video of that United fan (DONT CARE) in the Oldham dressing room doing the rounds in the week. Had it not been Holden - who has never struck me as being the type - I'd have assumed Hill would have gone directly to him. Had things been reversed, I'd have thought that Hill would have been approached had BBM or Beech acted inappropriately.

As he says, 4 points, game in hand, pittance of a wage bill in comparison and despite what they think, aggregates only apply in cup competitions.
Hill on GMR on 22:29 - Mar 28 with 2923 views442Dale

That interview is the classic example of how to get people talking about things away from our position in the league, even though he mentions it.

It's also an illustration of the reason why some find comments about our own support completely unnecessary because it creates divisions, whereas something like this interview see a unified support of a manager defending our club's right to be respected.

Hill on GMR on 22:37 - Mar 28 with 2834 viewsdingdangblue

And more. 29 mins onwards.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02mpgx7#auto
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 22:40]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hill on GMR on 22:47 - Mar 28 with 2809 views442Dale

Wagg couldn't cope with Andy Ritchie asking for clarification. "what's the word I'm looking for...." Useless sod.

Hill on GMR on 23:16 - Mar 28 with 2725 viewsNinco

Hill on GMR on 21:01 - Mar 28 by Shun

Their players were at it too. One of the goalscorers ran straight to the away stand to celebrate his goal. Surely that is incitement.
Hill on GMR on 23:28 - Mar 28 with 2688 viewsTTNYear

Well that was fu(king brilliant. I reckon our Hilly has only left out a small Inuit tribe in Alaska that he has not offended. Great stuff.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Hill on GMR on 23:44 - Mar 28 with 2644 viewszxcvbnm

Quality from Hill

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Hill on GMR on 23:54 - Mar 28 with 2607 viewscrazyhorse

Wag does sound uncomfortable, serves him right with his station interviewers stirring it by bringing Ritchies name and comments into an interview with Keith. Good on Keith.. shooting from the lip! All overblown and something out of nothing but... good listening.
Hill on GMR on 23:58 - Mar 28 with 2595 viewsdingdangblue

Hill on GMR on 22:24 - Mar 28 by ColDale

Can only that Dean Holden is amongst those Hill is talking about. I know there was a video of that United fan (DONT CARE) in the Oldham dressing room doing the rounds in the week. Had it not been Holden - who has never struck me as being the type - I'd have assumed Hill would have gone directly to him. Had things been reversed, I'd have thought that Hill would have been approached had BBM or Beech acted inappropriately.

As he says, 4 points, game in hand, pittance of a wage bill in comparison and despite what they think, aggregates only apply in cup competitions.

Not sure it is Holden, I'm sure I read somewhere that he wasn't happy with their own player showboating with Henderson and trying to wind him up. It might have just involved some players and by the sounds of it some of their staff. Hill wasn't best pleased either way.

Hill on GMR on 00:52 - Mar 29 with 2513 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill on GMR on 20:38 - Mar 28 by frenzied

Whitey

See you have 4 home games all against the teams presently around you in the table...

You are the form side ..id be surprised if you don't get a top 6 place..Sheff Utd seem to choke at any time

Aye, as I've said in the blog and on twitter, it's in our own hands. Well, in so much as were we to beat you lot, Chesterfield, Peterborough and Sheff Utd we'd be looking good. Plus Bradford away (which again, I'm walking to for charity, to raise funds for the burns unit in Bradford with it being the 30 year anniversary etc of the Valley Parade fire).

We're nine unbeaten. We should have won the last two, too, against the top two. We're in with a shout. But you lot are ahead of us by a mile on GD, and have a game in hand. It's going to go the last weekend for the playoff spots I think.

Huge game for us next weekend. Close to 20,000 inside Oakwell (not really.. more like 15,000). But aye, a really important game against the club that most of us see as our biggest rivals who have a few ex BFC players in their team. Shame it's a 12pm KO but I'm looking forward to it.
Hill on GMR on 02:14 - Mar 29 with 2492 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on GMR on 22:24 - Mar 28 by ColDale

And yet Holden, in his programme notes, went on about how Hill and Beech are really good friends of his.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill on GMR on 02:19 - Mar 29 with 2488 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on GMR on 22:47 - Mar 28 by 442Dale

Wagg couldn't cope with Andy Ritchie asking for clarification. "what's the word I'm looking for...." Useless sod.

Monday night's show should be interesting.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024