Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill on GMR 17:36 - Mar 28 with 13399 viewsSaxonDale

Worth listening to the interview, Wagg sounds very uncomfortable.

O'Connell has also been recalled.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 17:36]
Hill on GMR on 02:28 - Mar 29 with 3106 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on GMR on 22:47 - Mar 28 by 442Dale

Wagg couldn't cope with Andy Ritchie asking for clarification. "what's the word I'm looking for...." Useless sod.

Complete amateurs.

Matey.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Hill on GMR on 07:17 - Mar 29 with 3008 viewssweetcorn

What a f#cking interview that is. If anyone is questioning keith hill's motives with managing rochdale (with regards to earning his 10%, what he says about supporters, wanting to move to a bigger club) please tell me he is not amazingly proud to manage rochdale.

What an interview that is, he hits the nail on the head and shows an amazing amount of passion behind managing a club like rochdale afc.

I absolutley love having keith hill as manager of my club and hope he can stay here for the rest of his career..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hill on GMR on 09:25 - Mar 31 with 2373 viewsoa85

how are them grapes Keith?? Christ we all full well know Dale are doing well and punching above their weight, but f*ck me are we not allowed to celebrate a derby win?
Hill on GMR on 09:40 - Mar 31 with 2341 viewsJimmyRustler

He's clearly learnt his lessons from his last failed 'project' at Barnsley and has matured both as a manager and a person since then.

Also gives off the impression that he's enjoying his time in football more than ever. This is the KH I like. I love it when he's being his obnoxious, entertaining self, it's just a shame he has form with regards to directing it to his own supporters from time to time.
Hill on GMR on 12:27 - Mar 31 with 2178 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on GMR on 09:25 - Mar 31 by oa85

how are them grapes Keith?? Christ we all full well know Dale are doing well and punching above their weight, but f*ck me are we not allowed to celebrate a derby win?

I can't ever recall him making such comments in the past, so something untoward clearly happened to irk him.

He did acknowledge that Oldham were deserved winners, regardless, so his grapes aren't too sour.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Hill on GMR on 16:05 - Mar 31 with 2044 viewsChaffRAFC

Hill on GMR on 09:25 - Mar 31 by oa85

My future brother in-law is a Latics fan, and as I was trying to tell him on Facebook (without any success I might add, as it just wasn't sinking in), is that I'm 100% certain that Hill has no problem with fans gloating. He said it was a fair and square defeat, which it was. His problem is with one or more of your staff, whether it be backroom staff, coaching staff, directors, office staff, I don't know who has obviously been gloating in an unprofessional manner in front of him.

The fact is, Keith never comes out and goes mental at one club's staff so something or someone, must have really f**ked him off!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Hill on GMR on 16:55 - Mar 31 with 1984 viewsfitzochris

Hill on GMR on 16:05 - Mar 31 by ChaffRAFC

My future brother in-law is a Latics fan, and as I was trying to tell him on Facebook (without any success I might add, as it just wasn't sinking in), is that I'm 100% certain that Hill has no problem with fans gloating. He said it was a fair and square defeat, which it was. His problem is with one or more of your staff, whether it be backroom staff, coaching staff, directors, office staff, I don't know who has obviously been gloating in an unprofessional manner in front of him.

The fact is, Keith never comes out and goes mental at one club's staff so something or someone, must have really f**ked him off!

I was told (by an Oldham fan, I might add) the incident related to Hendo being involved in an altercation with Rhys Turner earlier in the match and Turner giving him the vickies when he scored.

Not sure how accurate any of that is. I asked my Dale supporting mates who were there and they said they didn't notice anything.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hill on GMR on 17:37 - Mar 31 with 1931 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on GMR on 16:55 - Mar 31 by fitzochris

I was told (by an Oldham fan, I might add) the incident related to Hendo being involved in an altercation with Rhys Turner earlier in the match and Turner giving him the vickies when he scored.

Not sure how accurate any of that is. I asked my Dale supporting mates who were there and they said they didn't notice anything.

I seem to remember Henderson indicating to Turner, after the second goal, that he was parroting too much, so that fits in.

I presume Turner had given Hendo the verbals when that goal was scored.

Login to get fewer ads

Hill on GMR on 17:43 - Mar 31 with 1919 viewsupthedale

Hill on GMR on 16:55 - Mar 31 by fitzochris

It was their number 2 (Brown) who went up to Henderson after their second goal and looked to point in his face and I assume say something (though obviously you couldn't hear that). He got booked for it too after Rose & Henderson went up to the ref and had a word.
Hill on GMR on 17:50 - Mar 31 with 1899 viewsColDale

Like I said the other day, had it simply been this, then I'd have expected Hill to have gone to Dean Holden and had a quiet word - just like he'd have expected in return. To go public like he did on two separate occasions would suggest it goes way beyond a one off incident where a player got a bit mouthy.

This took place after the game but it may have been kept to the dressing room. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3010839/YouTube-sensation-Andy

Gut feeling is that after the game, there was a great deal of sneering and looking down upon us by the hosts, amid celebrations like they'd won the World Cup.
Hill on GMR on 17:52 - Mar 31 with 1895 viewsanotherbiffo

Gamesmanship and the art of riling ones opponent are part of sport and I'd expect Oldham to do it to Rochdale and Rochdale to do it to Oldham.

Hill's pantomine act is good value (and shows how passionate he is about Rochdale) - maybe he's pragmatic enough to realise the value of a good rivalry, given that both clubs will most likely be in League 1 next season.
Hill on GMR on 18:01 - Mar 31 with 1871 viewsJimmyRustler

Hill on GMR on 17:52 - Mar 31 by anotherbiffo

Gamesmanship and the art of riling ones opponent are part of sport and I'd expect Oldham to do it to Rochdale and Rochdale to do it to Oldham.

Hill's pantomine act is good value (and shows how passionate he is about Rochdale) - maybe he's pragmatic enough to realise the value of a good rivalry, given that both clubs will most likely be in League 1 next season.

It's good to see that the classless behaviour of the fans filters down (or up) throughout the club to the players and the management.

Can't beat a bit of consistency can you la?
Hill on GMR on 18:01 - Mar 31 with 1869 viewsMoonyDale

Hill on GMR on 17:52 - Mar 31 by anotherbiffo

It's not gamesmanship after the match, it's called a lack of class....Fits Oldham perfectly.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hill on GMR on 18:09 - Mar 31 with 1863 viewsanotherbiffo

Oh give over being precious - you've no idea what happened anyway!
Hill on GMR on 18:14 - Mar 31 with 1846 viewstazzydjr

Hill on GMR on 18:09 - Mar 31 by anotherbiffo

Oh give over being precious - you've no idea what happened anyway!

It's unprofessional for anyone in the game to act to be honest who knows they might investigate it internally then the inevitable oh wait i forgot its the Ice Station Zebra the iced up looney bin

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Hill on GMR on 18:33 - Mar 31 with 1817 viewsEllGazzell

Hill on GMR on 18:14 - Mar 31 by tazzydjr

It's unprofessional for anyone in the game to act to be honest who knows they might investigate it internally then the inevitable oh wait i forgot its the Ice Station Zebra the iced up looney bin

Was it cold there then?

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024