Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale 11:39 - Mar 29 with 3874 viewsRobbie_Earles_Perm

Hi,

I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game.

I wondered if up to three of you have a few minutes and would be prepared to share a few views if you would kindly offer your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;
1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)?
3. Where you think you will finish in terms of league position?
4. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?
5. What are your thoughts on your manager?
6. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities?
7. Any views on the current Port Vale team & specific players?
8. Did you attend the reverse fixture earlier this season? If so what were your thoughts on the game?
9. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams?
10. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?

Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Plymouth fans from our game with them;
http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/opposing-views-plymouth/

To enable me to produce this in good time I need a reply by Friday and the report should appear on the website a day or two before our fixture.

Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article.

Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.

Best Regards,

REP
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 15:07 - Mar 29 with 3772 viewsdean7321

1. I follow dale home and away
2.our expectations was to stay up but now we are pushing for the play offs. We are 6th
3. Probs around 8th but got a chance of the play off and who knows
4.Henderson is our top scorer.
5. Hilly is the best manager we had and got us promoted twice.
10.2-1 to dale
Hendo and bennet

Poll: best ever center back

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 21:14 - Mar 30 with 3513 viewsRobbie_Earles_Perm

Hi,

Thats smashing thanks but I really need answers to all 10 questions to be able to compile a report.

Would you or anyone else like to take part in full?

Cheers,

REP
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 21:34 - Mar 30 with 3492 viewsThacks_Rabbits

For q7 - I like Michael Brown as a player - always fair, honest and plays the game with real finnese.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 23:40 - Mar 30 with 3444 viewspl56

Bob Mountford must be favourite ; Bill Summerscales , Tony Lacey and Louis Dodds somewhere behind ?
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 00:30 - Mar 31 with 3411 viewsShun

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 23:40 - Mar 30 by pl56

Bob Mountford must be favourite ; Bill Summerscales , Tony Lacey and Louis Dodds somewhere behind ?

I've had enough of being in Burslem's local paper after the match at Vale Park earlier in the season! I'll keep my head down on Monday.
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 13:43 - Mar 31 with 3265 viewsRobbie_Earles_Perm

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 00:30 - Mar 31 by Shun

I've had enough of being in Burslem's local paper after the match at Vale Park earlier in the season! I'll keep my head down on Monday.

Thanks chaps, still need an answer to number 8 if possible and answers from anyone that wants to answer all the questions...
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 20:46 - Mar 31 with 3133 viewsR17ALE

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 13:43 - Mar 31 by Robbie_Earles_Perm

Thanks chaps, still need an answer to number 8 if possible and answers from anyone that wants to answer all the questions...

I attended the match at Vale Park, but don't have any thoughts on it as I couldn't see it as your floodlights are shite!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 09:04 - Apr 1 with 3045 viewsRobbie_Earles_Perm

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 20:46 - Mar 31 by R17ALE

I attended the match at Vale Park, but don't have any thoughts on it as I couldn't see it as your floodlights are shite!

They are being actioned! We can see clearly now the dark has gone :)

Anyone else lile to contribute with answers to all the questions?
Login to get fewer ads

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 21:42 - Apr 1 with 2943 viewsFrog

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 09:04 - Apr 1 by Robbie_Earles_Perm

They are being actioned! We can see clearly now the dark has gone :)

Anyone else lile to contribute with answers to all the questions?

Sent it via the website for you
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 00:46 - Apr 2 with 2899 viewsRobbie_Earles_Perm

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 21:42 - Apr 1 by Frog

Sent it via the website for you

Smashing thanks, which website do you mean as I haven't received anything as yet?
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 12:40 - Apr 2 with 2792 viewsFrog

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 00:46 - Apr 2 by Robbie_Earles_Perm

Smashing thanks, which website do you mean as I haven't received anything as yet?

The website in the link you posted
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 14:13 - Apr 2 with 2740 viewsRobbie_Earles_Perm

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 12:40 - Apr 2 by Frog

The website in the link you posted

Thanks Frog, the link was to an example article I produced last season. Did you send it to help@onevalefan as I can't see the report on the forum anywhere and need your answers to create as an article?
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 17:34 - Apr 2 with 2664 viewsFrog

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 14:13 - Apr 2 by Robbie_Earles_Perm

Thanks Frog, the link was to an example article I produced last season. Did you send it to help@onevalefan as I can't see the report on the forum anywhere and need your answers to create as an article?

Sent it through the email system on the contact us page of OVF
Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 23:32 - Apr 2 with 2590 viewsRobbie_Earles_Perm

Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Rochdale on 17:34 - Apr 2 by Frog

Sent it through the email system on the contact us page of OVF

Thanks I shall try and locate it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024