Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remaining games 11:18 - Mar 31 with 13111 viewsdingdangblue

Rochdale Fixtures

Rochdale v MK Dons
Barnsley v Rochdale

Sheff Utd Fixtures

Orient v Sheff Utd
Sheff Utd v Chesterfield

Chesterfield Fixtures

Chesterfield v Bristol City
Sheff Utd v Chesterfield

[Post edited 22 Apr 2015 13:46]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Remaining games on 12:26 - Apr 7 with 3569 views100notout

Tough run in for us but an incredibly tough run for Chesterfield who currently occupy 6th spot. I also think 70 points might be enough.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Remaining games on 12:42 - Apr 7 with 3515 viewsdingdangblue

Remaining games on 12:26 - Apr 7 by 100notout

Tough run in for us but an incredibly tough run for Chesterfield who currently occupy 6th spot. I also think 70 points might be enough.

Away to Barnsley on Saturday - will be bittersweet for Barnsley if they can help us out.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Remaining games on 12:53 - Apr 7 with 3489 viewsfitzochris

Music to my ears.

Keith Hill: “It’s full throttle again and hopefully by the end of this week going into the Doncaster and the Swindon games, I’ll have Jamie Allen and Matty Lund back in the squad.

“I don’t think Oliver Lancashire, Scott Tanser and Joe Bunney will be too far away so we’re looking healthy going into the last six games of the season."

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Remaining games on 12:59 - Apr 7 with 3479 viewsbolton_dale

Would be nice to be within 3 points of both Chesterfield and Sheff Utd going into the last game of the season with them playing each other (big ask I know), wouldn't need to rely on others then!

A Doncaster win tonight would be a good start!
Remaining games on 14:02 - Apr 7 with 3426 viewsD_Alien

Remaining games on 12:59 - Apr 7 by bolton_dale

Would be nice to be within 3 points of both Chesterfield and Sheff Utd going into the last game of the season with them playing each other (big ask I know), wouldn't need to rely on others then!

A Doncaster win tonight would be a good start!

Within 2 points would be better, since a draw between them might be our nightmare scenario!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Remaining games on 15:35 - Apr 7 with 3340 viewsbolton_dale

Remaining games on 14:02 - Apr 7 by D_Alien

Within 2 points would be better, since a draw between them might be our nightmare scenario!

Worded that wrong, apologies. Meant exactly how you put it!
Remaining games on 17:42 - Apr 7 with 3237 viewsRockerdale97

This would be the table if the results where exactly the same in the run ins. Very unlikely all of them would be the same. But if the results where the same this is what it would look like. Dale miss out by 3

Sheff Utd 46 21 12 13 68 51 17 75
Chesterfield 46 20 10 16 69 61 8 70
Rochdale 46 20 7 19 75 61 14 67
Fleetwood 46 18 11 17 50 50 0 65
Bradford 46 16 15 15 58 55 3 63
Peterborough 46 19 7 20 57 56 1 64
Barnsley 46 18 8 20 63 66 -3 62

PLD W D L GF GA GD PTS key
Remaining games on 20:58 - Apr 7 with 3168 viewsNigeriamark

Remaining games on 12:26 - Apr 7 by 100notout

I think if Chesterfield keep their run going by beating Barnsley then they may pass 70 points, otherwise I think I would take 70 now if offered with our goal difference

Come on Barnsley
Login to get fewer ads

Remaining games on 23:16 - Apr 7 with 3099 viewsdingdangblue

Remaining games on 20:58 - Apr 7 by Nigeriamark

I think if Chesterfield keep their run going by beating Barnsley then they may pass 70 points, otherwise I think I would take 70 now if offered with our goal difference

Come on Barnsley

Agreed - Saturday is a big one. I think its as important that Chesterfield don't win at Barnsley as much as we get something at Doncaster. Them winning 5 in a row at this stage would be massive.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:06 - Apr 8 with 2988 viewsaleanddale

Remaining games on 23:16 - Apr 7 by dingdangblue

Agreed - Saturday is a big one. I think its as important that Chesterfield don't win at Barnsley as much as we get something at Doncaster. Them winning 5 in a row at this stage would be massive.

Remaining games on 14:27 - Apr 8 with 2877 viewsWhiteyBFC

Remaining games on 20:58 - Apr 7 by Nigeriamark

Come on Barnsley

We've all accepted we're here for another season now. It was nice to flirt with the idea for a week or two, but I don't see us as deserving of a top six place anyway. However, should we beat Chesterfield and results go in our favour, I'm sure the Notts game on the Tuesday will be of renewed interest.

I wish you good luck in your efforts. You're in with a chance. What a season for you.
Remaining games on 15:30 - Apr 8 with 2817 viewsaleanddale

Remaining games on 14:27 - Apr 8 by WhiteyBFC

We've all accepted we're here for another season now. It was nice to flirt with the idea for a week or two, but I don't see us as deserving of a top six place anyway. However, should we beat Chesterfield and results go in our favour, I'm sure the Notts game on the Tuesday will be of renewed interest.

I wish you good luck in your efforts. You're in with a chance. What a season for you.

For various reasons I hope you now win two on the bounce!!

If notts is at oakwell though they have a fantastic - enviable away record!! Did you know?

Good luck Saturday. Yes amazing season for us!! Only 5 draws!!

Up the Dale!!
Remaining games on 15:39 - Apr 8 with 2803 viewsTVOS1907

Remaining games on 15:30 - Apr 8 by aleanddale

If notts is at oakwell though they have a fantastic - enviable away record!! Did you know?

Up the Dale!!

It's at Meadow Lane.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Remaining games on 00:03 - Apr 9 with 2673 viewsWhiteyBFC

Remaining games on 15:30 - Apr 8 by aleanddale

Up the Dale!!

I want to go to Notts on Tuesday, but only if we're still clinging on like a desperate ex.
Remaining games on 09:44 - Apr 13 with 2428 viewsdingdangblue

A few teams running out of games now - there might be a couple of teams erased from these fixtures tomorrow night, just hope this thread is still relevant for us come May 3rd.

Remaining games on 14:22 - Apr 13 with 2229 viewsaleanddale

Remaining games on 09:44 - Apr 13 by dingdangblue

A few teams running out of games now - there might be a couple of teams erased from these fixtures tomorrow night, just hope this thread is still relevant for us come May 3rd.

I think it will be a lot clearerby 10pm tomorrow night!!

vital we match - hopefully better Chesterfields result.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2015 14:25]
Remaining games on 01:27 - Apr 15 with 1995 viewsdingdangblue

Remaining games on 09:44 - Apr 13 by dingdangblue

Barnsley and Peterborough erased.

Remaining games on 01:50 - Apr 15 with 1979 viewsWhiteyBFC

Remaining games on 01:27 - Apr 15 by dingdangblue

Barnsley and Peterborough erased.

We were erased after the Colchester game.

You are erased too, now.
Remaining games on 07:17 - Apr 15 with 1910 viewsdingdangblue

Remaining games on 01:50 - Apr 15 by WhiteyBFC

You are erased too, now.

7 without a win now for your lot - what's happened?

Remaining games on 07:30 - Apr 15 with 1891 viewsTalkingSutty

You are erased too, now.

True, we got a good twamping last night and if Swindon hadn't have relaxed in the second half it could have been a few more, they played well.

I expect Hilly to sort out our forward options for next season because apart from Henderson we lack a real threat, bring in a centre half, goalkeeper and a wide player. If he gets the right players for those positions we should remain comfortable in league one. It's about constantly improving the squad and we have a few quid in the bank so we should be ok.
Remaining games on 21:01 - Apr 15 with 1755 viewsdingdangblue

You are erased too, now.

While we still have a slim chance we will still go for it (especially with our extra game) but Gillingham really is last desperate throw of the dice . How about your lot - now your horrible season is dead is Johnson still gonna be selecting from your 7 loanees or go with players who might be there next season?

Remaining games on 14:41 - Apr 16 with 1669 viewsWhiteyBFC

Remaining games on 07:17 - Apr 15 by dingdangblue

7 without a win now for your lot - what's happened?

We've met stronger teams. Simple as that. We should have beaten PNE, Bristol, Colchester and Notts. Somehow gained just three points. And we were beyond bad against Sheff Utd.

We've been inconsistent, largely poor all season. Just brief flashes of brilliance. We've certainly got some talented players here, but as a team we're lacking. Would have been a joke had we made the playoffs.

The teams that will do have been up there most of the season. I can't see past Swindon in the playoffs though. Best side I've seen all season, a joy to watch even when dispatching of my side.

I expect us to be one of the biggest spenders in the summer, we're such a pull at this level. It's up to LJ to recruit well, use that advantage wisely. Otherwise he'll end up like the others. Such is the short life of a BFC manager (head coach).
Remaining games on 14:45 - Apr 16 with 1661 viewsWhiteyBFC

Remaining games on 07:30 - Apr 15 by TalkingSutty

True, we got a good twamping last night and if Swindon hadn't have relaxed in the second half it could have been a few more, they played well.

I expect Hilly to sort out our forward options for next season because apart from Henderson we lack a real threat, bring in a centre half, goalkeeper and a wide player. If he gets the right players for those positions we should remain comfortable in league one. It's about constantly improving the squad and we have a few quid in the bank so we should be ok.

No shame in losing to them. It's little wonder why we approached Swindon for Cooper. He'd have come too, but fair play to them for turning down our approach. I hope he takes them up because they weren't fancied at all last summer and he's cobbled together summat special there. I'd pick them as team of the season, with Dale runners up considering everything. Keith's worked a miracle again. So chuffed for him. Seriously. Just wish he'd galvanize the club more often, get everyone onside, but do it in a better manner. But hey, it's your club, I'm only an outsider.

I think you'll be in better shape next season. As will we. But I have been wrong before. Once. Maybe.
Remaining games on 14:55 - Apr 16 with 1634 viewsWhiteyBFC

Remaining games on 21:01 - Apr 15 by dingdangblue

While we still have a slim chance we will still go for it (especially with our extra game) but Gillingham really is last desperate throw of the dice . How about your lot - now your horrible season is dead is Johnson still gonna be selecting from your 7 loanees or go with players who might be there next season?

I couldn't tell you, mate. Too early to try and guess with this manager. I hope he'll try a few more kids out. I wanted the majority of loanees sending back whilst we were winning, so it's annoyed me the last few weeks seeing them here, stunting the progress of our own lads whilst also failing to win games.
Remaining games on 18:53 - Apr 16 with 1535 viewsaleanddale

You are erased too, now.

Not JUST yet!!

The rubber is ready to be fair and hovering but..

Dale Owdum win double Sat.

Dale win at Home v Orient Tues.

Stranger things have happened!!! funny thing pressure and getting over the line....

Bring it on!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024