Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Garner 16:43 - Apr 3 with 7224 viewsdale4ever

Disgrace!
Joe Garner on 17:17 - Apr 3 with 5437 views442Dale

I've never see a player with such a muddy shirt on such a decent pitch. Even after he changed it half time.

Great player at this level though and knows all the tricks to con refs.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Joe Garner on 17:20 - Apr 3 with 5402 viewshxdale

Cheat
Joe Garner on 17:29 - Apr 3 with 5332 viewsSwissdale

Shame on him for blatantly cheating throughout the game.

Shame on the referee for allowing it to happen all game.
Joe Garner on 18:32 - Apr 3 with 5103 viewsMancDale

His cheating today was so blatant and so consistent that it was more laughable than annoying. Its a bit sad that he's apparently one of the best players in the division. Didn't really affect the result though so no excuses there.
Joe Garner on 18:38 - Apr 3 with 5062 viewsD_Alien

Joe Garner on 18:32 - Apr 3 by MancDale

His cheating today was so blatant and so consistent that it was more laughable than annoying. Its a bit sad that he's apparently one of the best players in the division. Didn't really affect the result though so no excuses there.

True, and I thought overall the ref had a decent game. No bookings, when another ref might easily have produced the yellow card half a dozen times.

Not sure Garner used to be so cynical. Must be Kevin Davies giving him lessons.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Joe Garner on 18:45 - Apr 3 with 4988 viewsRAFC1907

Joe Garner on 18:38 - Apr 3 by D_Alien

True, and I thought overall the ref had a decent game. No bookings, when another ref might easily have produced the yellow card half a dozen times.

I thought everytime a Preston fan shouted something the ref gave it.

It was as though Preston could challenge and be physical yet Rochdale got penalised.

On the subject of Garner, he screamed before anyone went near him once and the ref still gave him a free kick.

Poll: Bottomley...

Joe Garner on 18:46 - Apr 3 with 4988 views442Dale

Joe Garner on 18:38 - Apr 3 by D_Alien

Garner seeme to have, erm, garnered this reputation this season. Recall Pressley at Coventry bringing it up ahead of a game earlier in the season.

He certainly wasn't so horrible at Forest et al, or as good.

Joe Garner on 18:58 - Apr 3 with 4914 viewsmacro

Blatant cheating.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Garner on 19:03 - Apr 3 with 4874 viewsdale4ever

A stronger referee may have penalised his horrible antics, but I thought today's was poor.
Joe Garner on 19:12 - Apr 3 with 4827 viewsNafelad

Thought today's ref did OK, and better than many, but Garner got away with his antics. It would be interesting to hear Grayson explain why Garner behaves as he does and whether he thinks his type of play is acceptable.

Topcat

Joe Garner on 19:17 - Apr 3 with 4783 views442Dale

Joe Garner on 19:12 - Apr 3 by Nafelad

Thought today's ref did OK, and better than many, but Garner got away with his antics. It would be interesting to hear Grayson explain why Garner behaves as he does and whether he thinks his type of play is acceptable.

Aye, I was thinking how Preston justify his behaviour. It borders on ridiculous at times.

Joe Garner on 19:17 - Apr 3 with 4784 viewsdingdangblue

It got embarrassing towards the end, the ref started ignoring him but it was way too late. If our players played that way it would have ended 0-0 with Beckford's push given a foul if our player had fallen to the floor. Who said cheats never prosper!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joe Garner on 19:21 - Apr 3 with 4764 viewsdalebolt

Spoke with a couple of Preston fans on the way from the ground and they agreed that if he cut such shenanigans from his game he really would be some player! But they did say he does get roughed up every week in this division. Would hate to see him against some of the more physical sides after today's performance.
Joe Garner on 19:47 - Apr 3 with 4635 viewsSkiptonDale

I said at half time after lambasting him all the first half that if he played for the Dale, I'd love him. At full time, I changed my mind completely. Having a player like that would take us back to the Coleman days. I don't care how many goals he gets or how good he is, I want honest, hardworking players at the Dale. Players like Hendo and Done over players like Garner and Bobby Grant anyday!
Joe Garner on 20:27 - Apr 3 with 4473 viewschuckleberry

I'm chatting to Preston fans at the moment and they agree about Garner. Once the game is going against him he huffs, puffs and chucks himself to the floor.
Very complimentary about our fans and performance.
Joe Garner on 20:42 - Apr 3 with 4422 viewsrochdaleriddler

the ref was shite

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joe Garner on 20:48 - Apr 3 with 4388 viewsmightydale

Joe Garner on 20:27 - Apr 3 by chuckleberry

I'm chatting to Preston fans at the moment and they agree about Garner. Once the game is going against him he huffs, puffs and chucks himself to the floor.
Very complimentary about our fans and performance.

you on piss again alcoholic

plus Gardner is a fuc king Cheat
[Post edited 3 Apr 2015 20:49]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Joe Garner on 21:42 - Apr 3 with 4203 viewsStudiousDale

From their message board #diluted

Quote Originally Posted by Tark View Post
In a minority from what I've read on today's Forum posts, but Joey Garner was my MOTM. His effort and workrate over the full 90 mins clinched it for me, and he would have nailed it if he'd got his diving header on target..... thought he was marvellous despite having absolutely no protection.
Joe Garner on 21:55 - Apr 3 with 4169 viewsdingdangblue

Joe Garner on 21:42 - Apr 3 by StudiousDale

From their message board #diluted

Quote Originally Posted by Tark View Post
In a minority from what I've read on today's Forum posts, but Joey Garner was my MOTM. His effort and workrate over the full 90 mins clinched it for me, and he would have nailed it if he'd got his diving header on target..... thought he was marvellous despite having absolutely no protection.

Had a quick read of one of their message boards and there were lots of complaints about the ref not booking any of our players. I cant imagine what sort of comments Garner was receiving from the Dale players out on the pitch - there must have been a few who had words with him. Never seen a more embarrassing display of play acting since Drogba in his worst Chelsea days.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joe Garner on 22:51 - Apr 3 with 3966 viewsD_Alien

Joe Garner on 20:42 - Apr 3 by rochdaleriddler

the ref was shite

You'd know about shite, with what you post

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Joe Garner on 10:18 - Apr 4 with 3619 viewszxcvbnm

Garner should go and play for Peterborough, he'd fit in with their ethos of sportsmanship!

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Joe Garner on 10:26 - Apr 4 with 3599 viewsfitzochris

Joe Garner on 10:18 - Apr 4 by zxcvbnm

Garner should go and play for Peterborough, he'd fit in with their ethos of sportsmanship!

Seems a lifetime ago, does that Tom Daley impersonation from the Posh.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Joe Garner on 10:46 - Apr 4 with 3563 viewsAtThePeake

I would suggest, given that Kevin Davies plays for them and Garner was joined by Gallagher and one of the subs (Little?) in his antics, that Grayson not only thinks this type of play is acceptable, but that he actively encourages it.

Tangled up in blue.

Joe Garner on 10:52 - Apr 4 with 3554 viewstazzydjr

Grayson is like an successful version of John Coleman never seen such a bad dirty cheating side get 3 Points

Hope the Referee got marked down for missing PNE's handball in first half the player who kicked out of play then thrown the ball back into play like it'd never gone out in the first place

Also i hope Beckford's v's at the Rochdale Fans for no reason is also investigated

I hope Swindon Town or the Franchise go up

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Joe Garner on 10:54 - Apr 4 with 3545 views442Dale

Joe Garner on 10:52 - Apr 4 by tazzydjr

Grayson is like an successful version of John Coleman never seen such a bad dirty cheating side get 3 Points

Hope the Referee got marked down for missing PNE's handball in first half the player who kicked out of play then thrown the ball back into play like it'd never gone out in the first place

Also i hope Beckford's v's at the Rochdale Fans for no reason is also investigated

I hope Swindon Town or the Franchise go up

When did Beckford do that?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024