Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith's insomnia and thoughts on Gillingham 11:21 - Apr 17 with 2297 viewsDaleiLama

[Post edited 17 Apr 2015 11:23]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Keith's insomnia and thoughts on Gillingham on 12:32 - Apr 17 with 2205 viewsChaffRAFC

The full length interview is ace. He goes on about the Blackpool Lancashire Cup game and how Brian Barry-Murphy was fantastic and showed great enthusiasm and he only wishes some of the kids showed as much as BBM instead of wanting to get away from the ground quickly in order to play on their Playstations!

Mentions about the fans behind him again.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Keith's insomnia and thoughts on Gillingham on 13:30 - Apr 17 with 2085 viewsRalphs12

Keith's insomnia and thoughts on Gillingham on 12:32 - Apr 17 by ChaffRAFC

The full length interview is ace. He goes on about the Blackpool Lancashire Cup game and how Brian Barry-Murphy was fantastic and showed great enthusiasm and he only wishes some of the kids showed as much as BBM instead of wanting to get away from the ground quickly in order to play on their Playstations!

Mentions about the fans behind him again.

Kids as in youth teamers?
Keith's insomnia and thoughts on Gillingham on 13:56 - Apr 17 with 2027 viewsfitzochris

Keith's insomnia and thoughts on Gillingham on 13:30 - Apr 17 by Ralphs12

Kids as in youth teamers?

Ironic that, in all likelihood, they'll be rushing home to play FIFA 15, a simulation of a game they get to play for a living.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Keith's insomnia and thoughts on Gillingham on 23:15 - Apr 17 with 1702 viewsHarry_Dale

I've only seen the sorted interview but I take a lot of heart from it.

The biggest thing for me, is that Keith has clearly been hurting after Tuesday. He's clearly disappointed not to be in the playoff hunt, although I believe we still are.

I think a lot has been said about hill, and tactics, ambitions etc etx recently, but this interview is a bit of a reminder. This man is Rochdale FC through and through. There's no denying it. He loves the club and loves being here!

We should throw whatever we can at him, sign him up long term'! I believe in him, and I back him to take our club forwards over the next decade!

Up the Dale!
Keith's insomnia and thoughts on Gillingham on 00:15 - Apr 18 with 1652 viewsKenBoon

I can back him up about the Blackpool pitch. I've never seen a pitch as bad. It was like Beach Football and I'm not talking about the Sand. The ball would just bobble up. It is absolutely unacceptable that a Football Club of any level is allowed a surface like that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024