Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marketing Dale 11:46 - Apr 23 with 4261 viewsdingdangblue

1st big test this - what are the club doing extra to promote Saturdays hugely important game at Spotland?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Marketing Dale on 21:55 - Apr 23 with 1642 viewsTVOS1907

Marketing Dale on 19:46 - Apr 23 by isitme

I have had an email prior to every game of the season advertising it and any away travel on offer/and or information about tickets for away games. Often it has ended up in my spam folder. Social media output on Twitter has also been good. There have been a couple of good pieces of artwork tweeted promoting Saturday's game.

As others have mentioned the club gets criticised if they do and also if they don't! One thing I would agree with is the fact that people who receive the emails and see the tweets are probably those who attend games anyway. It is good that in next year's season ticket book the bring a friend vouchers have space for their name and email address.

There have been emails but not before every game.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Marketing Dale on 21:56 - Apr 23 with 1637 viewsisitme

Marketing Dale on 21:55 - Apr 23 by TVOS1907

There have been emails but not before every game.

It must be most games then.
Marketing Dale on 22:48 - Apr 23 with 1558 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Wouldn't surprise me if the stadium is just sat there tonight doing nothing. Typical.

I care

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Marketing Dale on 23:42 - Apr 23 with 1503 viewsD_Alien

Marketing Dale on 22:48 - Apr 23 by BigDaveMyCock

Wouldn't surprise me if the stadium is just sat there tonight doing nothing. Typical.

I care

Surely the stands, being stands, will just stand there, not sit?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Marketing Dale on 07:34 - Apr 24 with 1399 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Marketing Dale on 23:42 - Apr 23 by D_Alien

Surely the stands, being stands, will just stand there, not sit?

Point taken Elton. Anyway have we found out which illicit fund TalkingSutty's three quid is being funnelled to? Goes right to the top this. I feel like deepthroat.........err, mind you don't we all.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2015 7:50]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Marketing Dale on 10:54 - Apr 27 with 1215 viewsDaleiLama

Just one poster's opinion from Saturday, but service from the kiosk in the main stand was dire.
Queued from HT to just before 2nd half k.o. for a hot choc for the g/f and when I got to the kiosk I was told "we haven't got any". Not even an apology. I hadn't even imagined it could be possible to not offer something as basic as one of the three hot drinks, so by the time I'd established a 2nd choice of a cuppa T, gone back and been served (down to 2 now as one of the "servers" was on her phone), the 2nd half was 10 minutes old.
It took 3 people serving 15 minutes to deal with 30 (40 at the outside) customers during the actual HT break. Away fixtures I've been to have offered far better, speedier service than this.
I'm sure it's a very profitable earner for the club, but this fan will be bringing his own refreshments in the future. Another own goal from RAFC and plain shabby treatment of customers.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Marketing Dale on 18:49 - Apr 27 with 1076 viewsD_Alien

Marketing Dale on 10:54 - Apr 27 by DaleiLama

Just one poster's opinion from Saturday, but service from the kiosk in the main stand was dire.
Queued from HT to just before 2nd half k.o. for a hot choc for the g/f and when I got to the kiosk I was told "we haven't got any". Not even an apology. I hadn't even imagined it could be possible to not offer something as basic as one of the three hot drinks, so by the time I'd established a 2nd choice of a cuppa T, gone back and been served (down to 2 now as one of the "servers" was on her phone), the 2nd half was 10 minutes old.
It took 3 people serving 15 minutes to deal with 30 (40 at the outside) customers during the actual HT break. Away fixtures I've been to have offered far better, speedier service than this.
I'm sure it's a very profitable earner for the club, but this fan will be bringing his own refreshments in the future. Another own goal from RAFC and plain shabby treatment of customers.

That's a poor do Dalei

Will you be bringing a bar of chocolate and a calor gas burner to heat it up for your g/f?

Marketing Dale on 19:09 - Apr 27 with 1021 viewsDaleiLama

Marketing Dale on 18:49 - Apr 27 by D_Alien

That's a poor do Dalei

Will you be bringing a bar of chocolate and a calor gas burner to heat it up for your g/f?

Nah ..... she can make do with powder and hot water ...... don't want her getting uppity

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Marketing Dale on 19:22 - Apr 27 with 988 viewsD_Alien

Marketing Dale on 19:09 - Apr 27 by DaleiLama

Nah ..... she can make do with powder and hot water ...... don't want her getting uppity

Fair enough - just make sure you get a decent head on it ;)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024