Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 15:31 - Apr 23 with 5440 viewselectricblue

Adam johnson of sunderland and england as been charged with under aged sex and grooming.....
Hopefully if guilty and found guilty he gets banged up for a long long time..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Adam Johnson on 16:21 - Apr 23 with 5354 viewsD_Alien

"Gerry Wareham, from the Crown Prosecution Service, said he had authorised police to charge Johnson under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
He said the offences are alleged to have been committed on a single victim between 30 December 2014 to 26 February this year.
"May I remind all concerned that the defendant has a right to a fair trial," he said.
"It is very important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings."

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Adam Johnson on 21:17 - Apr 23 with 5092 viewspnc4eva1

Adam Johnson on 16:21 - Apr 23 by D_Alien

"Gerry Wareham, from the Crown Prosecution Service, said he had authorised police to charge Johnson under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
He said the offences are alleged to have been committed on a single victim between 30 December 2014 to 26 February this year.
"May I remind all concerned that the defendant has a right to a fair trial," he said.
"It is very important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings."

The main thing that could prejudice the trial is if Oldham try and sign him

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Adam Johnson on 00:55 - Apr 24 with 4973 viewsRoChDaLe

From what I've heard i do not understand how he can be blamed for this situation, from my understanding the girl met him in a nightclub.. To get into a nightclub you have to be 18 years or over and therefore Adam Johnson is well within his rights to automatically presume the girl is 18 no? just my opinion but

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Adam Johnson on 05:23 - Apr 24 with 4936 viewsDiddyDave

Adam Johnson on 00:55 - Apr 24 by RoChDaLe

From what I've heard i do not understand how he can be blamed for this situation, from my understanding the girl met him in a nightclub.. To get into a nightclub you have to be 18 years or over and therefore Adam Johnson is well within his rights to automatically presume the girl is 18 no? just my opinion but

A fair enough assumption, but they want their bad boy convictions these days, no doubt to try to make up for all the "transgressions" that the dumb arse cops have missed out on over the years. They`ll nail him alright if they can, night club 18 year olds or not as long as she`s told her story. There for the grace of god and all that.......
Adam Johnson on 12:11 - Apr 24 with 4820 viewsJimmyRustler

Am I right in thinking that his wife was quite heavily pregnant when he had sex with the alleged 'victim'?

If so, he's a scumbag either way.

P.S his wife's an absolute corker so I have no idea what he was doing wafting it about
Adam Johnson on 13:38 - Feb 10 with 4297 viewsSuddenLad

Adam Johnson on 12:11 - Apr 24 by JimmyRustler

Am I right in thinking that his wife was quite heavily pregnant when he had sex with the alleged 'victim'?

If so, he's a scumbag either way.

P.S his wife's an absolute corker so I have no idea what he was doing wafting it about

Adam Johnson pleads guilty to two charges of sexual activity with a person under the age of 16.. and of grooming the child for sexual purposes.

Other charges to be tried at a later date following Not Guilty plea..

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Adam Johnson on 14:50 - Feb 10 with 4186 viewsaleanddale

The nightclub thing in my eyes he is unlucky... Pissed up - dark lights in an adult only environment....

Pleading guilty though to grooming? That's another matter knowing the victim was a child!! A real murky one this but Adam Johnson looks like he will be regretting what he did for the rest of his life.

As always you just hope the truth prevails and the punishment is fitting of the crime.
Adam Johnson on 15:52 - Feb 10 with 4111 viewsSuddenLad

From the news summary it seems that Johnson was well aware of the girls' age and the girl had been known to him for some time. I presume that accounts for the guilty plea.

As you say, 'knowing' that she was legally a child makes it more serious.

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 10:36 - Feb 11 with 3831 viewsD_Alien

"A bad day to be named Adam Johnson"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-35543391

Reminds me of the paediatrician whose house was attacked during a paedophile "outrage" a few years back. There's some real tools out there.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Adam Johnson on 19:57 - Feb 11 with 3581 viewsColDale

Been sacked by Sunderland tonight. Guessing the guilty plea was something of a surprise to them.
Adam Johnson on 20:00 - Feb 11 with 3564 viewsSuddenLad

Adam Johnson on 19:57 - Feb 11 by ColDale

Been sacked by Sunderland tonight. Guessing the guilty plea was something of a surprise to them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/sunderland/12153052/Adam-Johnson

Adam Johnson on 21:15 - Feb 11 with 3438 viewspioneer

Adam Johnson on 19:57 - Feb 11 by ColDale

Probably on Oldham's radar now
Adam Johnson on 22:16 - Feb 11 with 3336 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Adam Johnson on 21:15 - Feb 11 by pioneer

Probably on Oldham's radar now

Surely no Club will touch him at least while all this lot is still before the Judiciary.

Toxic
Adam Johnson on 22:37 - Feb 11 with 3311 viewsdingdangblue

I hear he's been approached by Adidas to advertise their new 'Predator' boot.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Adam Johnson on 06:58 - Feb 12 with 3210 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Adam Johnson on 07:39 - Feb 12 with 3179 viewsBraemar60

Based on sentencing guidelines, the maximum prison term Johnson could face for grooming is two years and six months. He pleaded guilty to one count of sexual activity with a child and one charge of grooming.
He has denied two further charges of sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl. If he is found guilty of the two further charges, the maximum sentence he could face is fourteen years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024