Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? 09:46 - Apr 25 with 8762 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 12:46 - Apr 28 with 1622 viewsFred_Talbot

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 10:38 - Apr 28 by fitzochris

It is indeed.

Cheers fella

Where's Fred?

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 16:53 - Apr 28 with 1503 viewszxcvbnm

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 12:34 - Apr 28 by TVOS1907

But in the absence of any fan input, it's the only poll
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 12:37]

Maybe just maybe people on here annoy the club with being ultra righteous and it puts them off from consulting the fans.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 17:50 - Apr 28 with 1469 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 16:53 - Apr 28 by zxcvbnm

Maybe just maybe people on here annoy the club with being ultra righteous and it puts them off from consulting the fans.

Why would any organisation be put off receiving constructive feedback that could benefit both themselves and their customers? How would football fans use forums like this differently so as not to put off their club's from consulting supporters? I accept that when posts descend into abuse and OTT criticism, it's certainly worth sifting out responses.

I'm sure there are posts/posters on here that we don't all necessarily agree with, but if they come up with something good it's well worth highlighting and taking forward. This has been illustrated very effectively recently when capitalising on the excellent work of the Dale Trust. We have seen questions raised on here which were sent to the club via the Trust, with the answers then displayed on the Trust website for their members and other supporters to get a better understanding of what goes on at their football club.

As it is, this is a simple poll that gives a snapshot of supporters feeling over what strip they would like to see Dale wear, whether the information from it is used is up to the club, but it's certainly not irrelevant when it comes to representing what some fans feel.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 18:22 - Apr 28 with 1433 viewszxcvbnm

Some posters on here think they can run the club better than the people who do and are seemingly critical most of the time. Sometimes the criticism is justified but a lot of the time it comes across as being bitter. It's these sorts of attitudes if I was in charge would make me think twice than consult with people who have slagged me off in the past.

I'd suggest that just after Christmas someone approaches the trust about the kit for 2015/16 season and do it in a way which doesn't antagonise people.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 18:31 - Apr 28 with 1416 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 18:22 - Apr 28 by zxcvbnm

Some posters on here think they can run the club better than the people who do and are seemingly critical most of the time. Sometimes the criticism is justified but a lot of the time it comes across as being bitter. It's these sorts of attitudes if I was in charge would make me think twice than consult with people who have slagged me off in the past.

I'd suggest that just after Christmas someone approaches the trust about the kit for 2015/16 season and do it in a way which doesn't antagonise people.

Your're right that making any criticism bitter rather than constructive could create issues. Always best to stick to the latter. However, as long as the constructive is sifted from the bitter and negative, there shouldn't be any problems.

On your last point, as soon as this kit was released and fans voiced their opinions, the Trust were asked if they could put it to the club that fans play a part in choosing what their team wears in the future. They will be discussing it at their next meeting and we should receive a reply via their website.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 18:43 - Apr 28 with 1391 views442Dale

Back to the poll latest:

76 votes for blue & black stripes.
10 for blue with black & white both included on the shirt.
9 for a blue & white shirt.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:04 - Apr 28 with 1370 viewsRalphs12

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 18:43 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Back to the poll latest:

Incredible really. I am sure a lot of the 76 will still buy the kit but even so.
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:24 - Apr 28 with 1340 viewsChaffRAFC

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:04 - Apr 28 by Ralphs12

Incredible really. I am sure a lot of the 76 will still buy the kit but even so.

It's just you and 442 voting every few minutes!

I went for blue with black and white!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:27 - Apr 28 with 1332 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:24 - Apr 28 by ChaffRAFC

It's just you and 442 voting every few minutes!

I went for blue with black and white!

So did I. We're losing badly.

As you well know as an admin with great responsibilities, each poster can only vote once. They can change their vote but not add to it, right?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 19:32]

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:35 - Apr 28 with 1320 viewstazzydjr

77 x £40 = £3080
10 x £40 = £400
9 x £40 = £360

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:04 - Apr 28 with 1292 viewszxcvbnm

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 18:43 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Back to the poll latest:

And it's still completely irrelevant

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:15 - Apr 28 with 1283 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:04 - Apr 28 by zxcvbnm

And it's still completely irrelevant

Apart from what has been discussed, why is asking a customer base about which product they'd prefer irrelevant?

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:29 - Apr 28 with 1264 viewszxcvbnm

Christ don't you get it - the more you are seen to be a smartarse by doing polls like this they more people within the club get fed up and more likely it is they won't consult the fans in the future. It's not rocket science.

Go through the proper channels next year - consult the trust get someone to do some designs to present properly. The club did an excellent job on Saturday with the opening and it worked fantastically well.

The kit has been chosen for this season by people within the club and all this is doing is reinforcing your reputation. As I said in an earlier post some points you have are valid on occasions but a poll like this is not the way forward. I'd have it taken down.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 1240 viewsTalkingSutty

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:29 - Apr 28 by zxcvbnm

Christ don't you get it - the more you are seen to be a smartarse by doing polls like this they more people within the club get fed up and more likely it is they won't consult the fans in the future. It's not rocket science.

Go through the proper channels next year - consult the trust get someone to do some designs to present properly. The club did an excellent job on Saturday with the opening and it worked fantastically well.

The kit has been chosen for this season by people within the club and all this is doing is reinforcing your reputation. As I said in an earlier post some points you have are valid on occasions but a poll like this is not the way forward. I'd have it taken down.

I'm not the only one who could benefit from anger management am i ? This is about a football kit and even that doesn't get MY juices going.....breath!!

See what you've gone and done 442, the constant drip of different colour schemes, in the end it tips people over the edge doesn't it!!
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 20:48]
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:47 - Apr 28 with 1233 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:29 - Apr 28 by zxcvbnm

An offer was put to the Trust and the club at the Trust AGM in Oct '13 to set up an effective (hopefully!)process which would include the fanbase in choosing kits, and it was again mentioned last year. There was a plan put together to take this forward using the excellent designs put on here by Nerrazurri (apologies if I forget other's names but his stood out)and any other interested parties. Having not heard anything back regarding taking the offer forward, that plan remains unused. Hopefully after going through the Trust channel this time, we may find out if the fanbase can have a greater role in choosing the kit. There may be very valid reasons why not of course.

The results of the poll could be used as part of the plan. They could be used by the club. It could just be a talking point for people on here like "which is your favourite goal?". I was hoping the results might show there was more interest in us coming up with different blue kits which incorporated black &white, but that hasn't been the case, it's still interesting though.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:50 - Apr 28 with 1170 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:44 - Apr 28 by TalkingSutty

I'm not the only one who could benefit from anger management am i ? This is about a football kit and even that doesn't get MY juices going.....breath!!

See what you've gone and done 442, the constant drip of different colour schemes, in the end it tips people over the edge doesn't it!!
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 20:48]

Have you considered the implications if Colchester hold on and win tonight, then beat Preston on Sunday?

#kitclash

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:56 - Apr 28 with 1154 viewsTalkingSutty

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:50 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Have you considered the implications if Colchester hold on and win tonight, then beat Preston on Sunday?

#kitclash

I don't have the mental capacity to even start exploring the implications, it's been a long season. Regarding the new kit though, i changed my mind when I saw it in the flesh, i think i like it.
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:57 - Apr 28 with 1146 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:56 - Apr 28 by TalkingSutty

I don't have the mental capacity to even start exploring the implications, it's been a long season. Regarding the new kit though, i changed my mind when I saw it in the flesh, i think i like it.

Yeah, as a whole strip it looks quite good.

Colchester wear blue & white stripes...

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:02 - Apr 28 with 1128 viewsTalkingSutty

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:57 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Yeah, as a whole strip it looks quite good.

Colchester wear blue & white stripes...

You're spoon feeding me now, teasing even.
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:04 - Apr 28 with 1116 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:02 - Apr 28 by TalkingSutty

You're spoon feeding me now, teasing even.

You can wait until the fixtures come out.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:07 - Apr 28 with 1110 viewsChaffRAFC

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:27 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

So did I. We're losing badly.

As you well know as an admin with great responsibilities, each poster can only vote once. They can change their vote but not add to it, right?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 19:32]

Yes. Was only messing. One vote per person. As it happens most seem to want stripes.

It's only irrelvant in that the kit won't be changed. But it's relevant in showing that the club made an unpopular decision.

I actually like the kit mind you.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:58 - Apr 28 with 1061 viewsFrog

Do any other clubs ask for the fan's opinion/input? And if so do they take their views into consideration?
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 22:05 - Apr 28 with 1052 viewsmacro

Would your opinion be different zxc if someone else col/chaff had started the thread?
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 22:07 - Apr 28 with 1052 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:58 - Apr 28 by Frog

Do any other clubs ask for the fan's opinion/input? And if so do they take their views into consideration?

Plymouth have the last couple of years.
http://www.footballkitnews.com/14087/new-plymouth-argyle-1516-home-kit-chosen-by

Bristol Rovers have with Errea.
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-Rovers-offer-supporters-opportunity/story-2

Bit higher up the leagues, Burnley have as well.
http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/12/puma-burnley-fc-2015-16-away-kit-vote.html

Those were the three I remembered off the top of my head, but usually sticking '*team name* kit vote' in google brings something up.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 22:16 - Apr 28 with 1037 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 22:05 - Apr 28 by macro

Would your opinion be different zxc if someone else col/chaff had started the thread?

Actually can I apologise from distracting away from the poll with the discussion above. Especially after pointing out to Pioneer and roccydaleian about not doing so earlier in the thread.

The whole idea behind the poll was an attempt to get some numbers to go alongside the opinions in other threads.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 22:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024