Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? 09:46 - Apr 25 with 8659 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 09:47 - Apr 25 with 4965 views442Dale

Simple enough. Please vote even if you're not that interested in kits, choose what you'd prefer your team to wear.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 10:00 - Apr 25 with 4911 viewsRalphs12

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 09:47 - Apr 25 by 442Dale

Simple enough. Please vote even if you're not that interested in kits, choose what you'd prefer your team to wear.

Blue and black stripes for me
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 10:02 - Apr 25 with 4898 viewsTommoRAFC

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 10:00 - Apr 25 by Ralphs12

Blue and black stripes for me

Same.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 10:27 - Apr 26 with 4696 views442Dale

Could an admin make this one of those sticky posts (leave it) for a few days?

Ta.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 10:45 - Apr 26 with 4658 viewsRalphs12

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 10:27 - Apr 26 by 442Dale

Could an admin make this one of those sticky posts (leave it) for a few days?

Ta.

As creator of the post do you get to see the actual number of voters?
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 11:00 - Apr 26 with 4636 viewsSaxonDale

You can see it yourself if you click on each segment.
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 11:32 - Apr 26 with 4604 views442Dale

As of the time of this post:

38 votes for blue & black stripes.
5 for blue with black & white both included on the shirt.
3 for a blue & white shirt.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 12:22 - Apr 26 with 4552 viewsRalphs12

Cheers both of you, pretty unanimous so far then. Obviously this isn't the whole fan base but still. Very interesting.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 12:23]
Login to get fewer ads

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:21 - Apr 26 with 4350 views442Dale

Latest totals as of 8.20pm, Sun 26th:

52 votes for blue & black stripes.
9 for blue with black & white both included on the shirt.
4 for a blue & white shirt.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 20:19]

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:09 - Apr 26 with 4233 viewspioneer

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:21 - Apr 26 by 442Dale

Latest totals as of 8.20pm, Sun 26th:

52 votes for blue & black stripes.
9 for blue with black & white both included on the shirt.
4 for a blue & white shirt.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 20:19]

keef likes blue and white and we all know its all about him.

Maybe he is getting a cut of the shirt sale too. I wont be buying one.
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:16 - Apr 26 with 4215 viewsroccydaleian

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:09 - Apr 26 by pioneer

keef likes blue and white and we all know its all about him.

Maybe he is getting a cut of the shirt sale too. I wont be buying one.

They might design some great shirts, you probably wont buy one, and still moan like fook.
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:26 - Apr 26 with 4195 viewspioneer

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:16 - Apr 26 by roccydaleian

They might design some great shirts, you probably wont buy one, and still moan like fook.

got a wardroull of great looking dale shirts...but the wardrobe wont be added to this year..so no I didnt moan like f!!!k as you say about the shirts.
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 22:23 - Apr 26 with 4119 views442Dale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 21:26 - Apr 26 by pioneer

got a wardroull of great looking dale shirts...but the wardrobe wont be added to this year..so no I didnt moan like f!!!k as you say about the shirts.

Can we try and keep the rubbish rows in the other threads rather than one specifically for a poll? Ta.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 22:29 - Apr 26 with 4105 viewsroccydaleian

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 22:23 - Apr 26 by 442Dale

Can we try and keep the rubbish rows in the other threads rather than one specifically for a poll? Ta.

Aye, fair enough...Quite like the new shirts, roccy jnr purchased one yesterday.
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 22:40 - Apr 26 with 4081 viewsSwissdale

Whilst I don't think the shirt is terrible, and I am pleased with the club choosing a fairly decent brand of kit, I'm not sure why they have moved away from black and blue.

Any sort of survey with fans would show that the black / blue colour scheme is really popular, plus it is part of the brand identity that the club has developed for the best part of a decade (lots of the merchandise has that colour scheme, which I'm guessing will still be stocked).

Seems an illogical business decision to me.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 22:43]
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 09:10 - Apr 27 with 3915 viewsRalphs12

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 22:40 - Apr 26 by Swissdale

Whilst I don't think the shirt is terrible, and I am pleased with the club choosing a fairly decent brand of kit, I'm not sure why they have moved away from black and blue.

Any sort of survey with fans would show that the black / blue colour scheme is really popular, plus it is part of the brand identity that the club has developed for the best part of a decade (lots of the merchandise has that colour scheme, which I'm guessing will still be stocked).

Seems an illogical business decision to me.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 22:43]

This post just shows how easy it would have been for the club to ask the fans a simple post on the website, tick boxes at the turn style as you pass through even a basic tally.

Really really strange. Either way the club would be choosing to take a new shirt design or whatever so it can't be that they needed to choose something and didn't have much time to waste deciding on it, this research could have been done at any point regardless of manufacturer.
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 17:26 - Apr 27 with 3691 views442Dale

Currently:
68 votes for blue & black stripes.
10 for blue with black & white both included on the shirt.
7 for a blue & white shirt.

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 18:05 - Apr 27 with 3660 viewsSaxonDale

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 17:26 - Apr 27 by 442Dale

Currently:

says it all.
What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:24 - Apr 27 with 3593 viewsfitzochris

Can I just say, I know we weren't consulted on the new kit and that's a separate issue, but actually like it. It's got a retro feel to it (especially the long-sleeved top). Looks smart on.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:45 - Apr 27 with 3539 viewsTVOS1907

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 17:26 - Apr 27 by 442Dale

Currently:

Statistically, quite a significant result.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 09:30 - Apr 28 with 3357 viewsdingdangblue

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:24 - Apr 27 by fitzochris

Can I just say, I know we weren't consulted on the new kit and that's a separate issue, but actually like it. It's got a retro feel to it (especially the long-sleeved top). Looks smart on.

Yes it is a nice looking kit, but with our small status and dire fanbase it is important we stand out from the crowd. It really could be anyone's kit from Chesterfield to Birmingham to Ipswich. The Blue/Black combination for home colours was unique among the 92 clubs and from a branding point of view it means something to stand out from the crowd. Really surprised the club have moved away from it. This morning on the radio they were discussing Bournemouth's unique Red/Black stripes and it being the 1st time seen in the Premier League.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 09:59 - Apr 28 with 3337 viewsFred_Talbot

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 19:24 - Apr 27 by fitzochris

Oh there's a long sleeve option? Is that the same price as the S/S?

Where's Fred?

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 10:38 - Apr 28 with 3303 viewsfitzochris

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 09:59 - Apr 28 by Fred_Talbot

Oh there's a long sleeve option? Is that the same price as the S/S?

It is indeed.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 12:30 - Apr 28 with 3240 viewszxcvbnm

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 20:45 - Apr 27 by TVOS1907

Statistically, quite a significant result.

It's a totally irrelevant poll

Poll: Best loanee keeper

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 12:34 - Apr 28 with 3233 viewsTVOS1907

What would you like the Dale home kit to look like? on 12:30 - Apr 28 by zxcvbnm

It's a totally irrelevant poll

But in the absence of any fan input, it's the only poll
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 12:37]

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024