Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant Brilliant Season 17:15 - Apr 25 with 8271 viewsSwissdale

Ok, so it's finally over for us in terms of a playoff spot, but what a great season it's been. We have (at least) equalled our highest ever league position, reached the fourth round of the FA Cup, and scored a phenomenal amount of goals.

Sign a keeper, a centre half and a forward / left winger for next season and we have the chance to do even better.
Brilliant Brilliant Season on 16:36 - Apr 27 with 1279 viewssweetcorn

Brilliant Brilliant Season on 16:25 - Apr 27 by dalestar

I've posted on here who I am a while back,do you honestly think Callum would waste time on here??

Anybody can type saying they're someone.

Your first post was a campaign to get him in the squad and the only time you post is when it's something involving callum camps and your name is dalestar.

Now i'm not sherlock holmes, but i've come to two conclusions, either you're wet for callum camps or you are callum camps.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Brilliant Brilliant Season on 16:48 - Apr 27 with 1240 viewsfitzochris

Brilliant Brilliant Season on 16:36 - Apr 27 by sweetcorn

Anybody can type saying they're someone.

Your first post was a campaign to get him in the squad and the only time you post is when it's something involving callum camps and your name is dalestar.

Now i'm not sherlock holmes, but i've come to two conclusions, either you're wet for callum camps or you are callum camps.

Sounds to me like he's both.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024